What's the Laziest Thing You've Done in Swtor

AceMasterSoul

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

* Giving gifts quicker to companions. You only level them up once, then it's useless.

Actually, the perk is legacy wide so it works for any other companion you want to level on any character. And besides, you should really have 2 level 50 companions - 1 ranged, 1 melee.

* Buying the ability to mount while moving. Because I can't hold still for 1.5 seconds.

I used to think this was silly, but I eventually bought it anyway. I find it helps with the "flow" of things.

* Vendor droids for mail, repair, and selling junk. My 3-second stronghold travel is too slow.

And don't forget field Legacy storage droid. :)

Using Quick Travel when I'm only 20 seconds away from the destination.

I'm guilty of this ^

I also buy the insta-level-50-influence companion token for new alts because far too often I can't be arsed wasting time feeding gifts to companions.

Edited by Sarova

1) Played GTN instead of the actual game, because it's fun and takes much, much less time to do. Earned more money than I can ever spend. Still nowhere past Chapter 1 on all classes.

2) It's double exp, I can finally get some of my alts to 70... ooh, I have an exciting idea for a new alt! (rinse and repeat)

Created a new toon.. Gave it a crap name, leveled it to level 8-9.. Bought char rename token from CM to rename to proper name instead of rerolling. ;)

This may be the best one yet, especially if it was done during double xp week. Even if not... :cool:

• Running around starter planets aggro-ing everyone for quick galactic conquest kills.
  • Using heroic transports to bypass planets with Orbital stations.
  • doing 1 or 2 quickest dailies a day to get the 6,8 or 10 for the week.
  • Midbie PvP with xp boost on during 2x xp periods with full rest xp bonuses and all xp unlocks unlocked.
  • not bothering to collect loot especially if it a few measly credits.
  • Going AFK with the volume turned up load to listen out for PVP and GSF pops - while getting some jobs done around the house. Just gotta jiggle the mouse every 5 mins or so to keep logged in.

Edited by Storm-Cutter

I quickly calculated that jumping to your death from the VIP lounge on fleet is substantially faster than all four of the lifts.

And now i torpedo myself off the side any time im up there and need to get down.

This is a good thread -- almost as legendary as "The Weird People You Meet in Groupfinder."

For me, the laziest thing I do is to wait for a summons to an operation instead of using my galaxy map, then QT'ing to the instance. There's virtually no difference in time spent.

Edited by Rion_Starkiller

OMG if /stuck makes you lazy, I'm super, super lazy. I also vendor some things I could sell on the GTN.

I think the most lazy thing was blowing credits on perks such as...

* Giving gifts quicker to companions. You only level them up once, then it's useless.

* Buying the ability to mount while moving. Because I can't hold still for 1.5 seconds.

* Quick travel points all over the map. Next best thing to /stuck.

* Vendor droids for mail, repair, and selling junk. My 3-second stronghold travel is too slow.

the game is literally unplayable without this perk. fight me:mad: