What size is your Commando?

Denoffools

Ok stupid question: Which size did you go with?

I rolled a toon at the average height (2 I think) And he seems very puny with the BFG. If I roll a bigger toon, like size 3, does the gun just scale up anyway?

Is the size thing a big deal in PVP?

Thanks for your opinions!

Ok stupid question: Which size did you go with?

I rolled a toon at the average height (2 I think) And he seems very puny with the BFG. If I roll a bigger toon, like size 3, does the gun just scale up anyway?

Is the size thing a big deal in PVP?

Thanks for your opinions!

Gun scales depending on the size of the character.

IE: Size 3 Male toon's BFG is as tall as a Size 2 Female toon....just saying.

I rolled normal human size (2) and I look silly in the best looking commando armour. When you talk to the Red Squad, the double shoulderpad, buttcape armour the sergeant is wearing is our PvE chest piece and anyone but the giant (3) looks doofy in it.

Everyone looks doofy in our PvP chest piece, no matter the size.

Edited by LordKivlov

It's not the size of the commando, but the...

No. Don't ever believe this. If someone tells you this (male or female no judging) they are lying to make you feel good. Poor guys getting lied to, of course the size of the gun matters >.>

No. Don't ever believe this. If someone tells you this (male or female no judging) they are lying to make you feel good. Poor guys getting lied to, of course the size of the gun matters >.>

Wow. That's what they said about the Noisy Cricket in MIB. Proved this statement wrong, that thing was wicked.