Maintenance: July 25th, 2019

EricMusco

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yet another spit to EU player's faces. As always. as always....

Everyone is affected.

It's also run by a studio based in America. They can't do anything about the time difference from the USA to other regions. Are they supposed to work in the middle of the night to accommodate the other time zones?

• Dev Post

Ok folks,

Here is the plan. For anyone online currently we just messaged that the game will go into maintenance in 15 minutes. We are going to bring the servers down so we can deploy a fix for Heraldry being overwritten. There will not be a patch to download.

This means anyone who has already logged in, you have already had your Heraldry overwritten to the default, more on that in a second. If no one in your Guild has logged in yet, you are fine!

What we are going to do is for any Guild which had a member login this morning, we are going to add 1 million credits to your Guild Bank. This is effectively us "refunding" the cost of changing your Heraldry so you can set it up again. We apologize for any inconvenience caused. I will let you know when all servers are back online.

-eric

Ok folks,

Here is the plan. For anyone online currently we just messaged that the game will go into maintenance in 15 minutes. We are going to bring the servers down so we can deploy a fix for Heraldry being overwritten. There will not be a patch to download.

This means anyone who has already logged in, you have already had your Heraldry overwritten to the default, more on that in a second. If no one in your Guild has logged in yet, you are fine!

What we are going to do is for any Guild which had a member login this morning, we are going to add 1 million credits to your Guild Bank. This is effectively us "refunding" the cost of changing your Heraldry so you can set it up again. We apologize for any inconvenience caused. I will let you know when all servers are back online.

-eric

Ou apologize... The only thing what most people doing here is story, your guild and another **** pls do dat in pts or something like dat. I wanna kill some jedi, and now we must wait till this ***. sry but i`m on orbit now.

Some people really need to cool their jets. It's just a game. Go vacuum-clean your appartment or take a shower and it should be back online afterwards, if I read the message about the "fix" correctly.

If u have too much time it`s ok... But every maintance i w8 another 1-2 hour for what??? Set maintance for 5 hour instead... i just don`t get it.:confused:

Exactly!!!!! so I am guessing being in a guild takes precedence and forget all the other players?

On Tulak Hord (German EU Server), roughly two thirds of all active players are in a guild by my estimate (so I may be completely wrong, but I guess I'm not too far off).

Edited by Ryu_Wanderfalke

On Tulak Hord (German EU Server), roughly two thirds of all active players are in a guild by my estimate (so I may be completely wrong, but I guess I'm not too far off).

So how do a lack of hearaldry (sp) hinder them from playing?

You get kicked from the guild?

No E-pen showing?

Edited by Ldarax

Some people really need to cool their jets. It's just a game. Go vacuum-clean your appartment or take a shower and it should be back online afterwards, if I read the message about the "fix" correctly.

Agreed...

Do we really want to be so inconsiderate of these folks.. (dev team .. )

Good grief.. At least they are addressing issues that need fixed as quickly as possible ! IMO... that means a lot right now !

Edited by OlBuzzard

"Hey, Guild Ships/Strongholds are not showing up, and I can't enter them!" <---3 Years ago with no fix other then resetting the server

*2 Hours after a patch* "Hey, my guild Heraldry is reset.." *BioWare* SWARM SWARM SWARM! FIX IT NOW!!!!!!

Good to see where your priorities are dudes

Ok folks,

-eric

Thanks for the update Eric. :)

"Hey, Guild Ships/Strongholds are not showing up, and I can't enter them!" <---3 Years ago with no fix other then resetting the server

*2 Hours after a patch* "Hey, my guild Heraldry is reset.." *BioWare* SWARM SWARM SWARM! FIX IT NOW!!!!!!

Good to see where your priorities are dudes

The former is a bug that only affects a minority and may be hard to fix, or rather find the reason for.

The latter is a problem, whose impact will potentially get worse with every single player login in.

The former is a bug that only affects a minority and may be hard to fix, or rather find the reason for.

The latter is a problem, whose impact will potentially get worse with every single player login in.

Please explain how since you seems to know?