Maintenance: June 11th, 2019

DanielSteed

• Dev Post

Hey everyone!

We will be taking the servers offline on Tuesday, June 11th to deploy Game Update 5.10.3a.

Details:

DATE: 11 June 2019

TIME: 6:00AM - 8:00AM PDT (1300 - 1600 GMT)

VERSION: 5.10.3a

Final patch notes will be available on Tuesday, here: http://www.swtor.com/patchnotes.

Here is everything that will be changing with this patch:

• All Quick Travel points on Dantooine now unlock as intended.
  • Reimplemented the 5.10.3 Conquest Point changes:
    • A percentage of all experience earned is now converted into Conquest Points.
    • The multiplier for earning Conquests points in a Guild has been reduced to 2x (down from 3x).

[*]Due to the on-going conflict, both factions have increased their base defenses on Dantooine to appropriately deter the opposing faction.

[*]Corrected a number of instances where German and French text was missing.

Thank you for your patience as we maintain Star Wars™: The Old Republic™!

Edited by DanielSteed

I hope the team will also consider separating the weekly dailies and heroics mission into two. I also hope that the rep currency for Dantooine will become legacy wide, as other rep currencies are. Dantooine is beautiful, but with the rep currency bound to individual characters, the event is a ridiculous grind.

I hope this maintenance on a tuesday does not negatively affect conquest.

Oh, and on that note, it seems like Dantooine does not actually have an achievement tied to its conquest. Is that an oversight?

Nor is there a achievement for the Pirate Incursion event.

Any chance of fixing the respawn time on the food for the culinary achievement, please? :)

I have to say I really enjoyed the open world PVP again. This is what I like about the new planets, people always find the time to go to the pvp instance to defend or attack the bases!

And yes, the Open World PvP has been insanely fun! :D

Edited by Pandoras_Jar

Does this mean the HK-51 and Quinn Stronghold decoration problem that I have been experience is going to be fix? I sent a report yesterday in-game and posted a bug report on the community forums about my HK-51 and Quinn Stronghold decoration problem.

Hey everyone!

[*]Due to the on-going conflict, both factions have increased their base defenses on Dantooine to appropriately deter the opposing faction.

Thank you. :)

Please tell me you'll decrease respawn timers of e.g. 'Dantooinian Culinarian' achievement parts or 'While you're out there' quest objectives because they're absolutely outrageous :w_mad: Edited by Thayya

[*]Reimplemented the 5.10.3 Conquest Point changes:

• The multiplier for earning Conquests points in a Guild has been reduced to 2x (down from 3x).

Thank you. Devs definitely under promised and over delivered with the conquest fix. Figured it would be another few weeks before the changes were implemented again.

Hey everyone!

We will be taking the servers offline on Tuesday, June 11th to deploy Game Update 5.10.3a.

Details:

DATE: 11 June 2019

TIME: 6:00AM - 8:00AM PDT (1300 - 1600 GMT)

VERSION: 5.10.3a

Final patch notes will be available on Tuesday, here: http://www.swtor.com/patchnotes.

Here is everything that will be changing with this patch:

• All Quick Travel points on Dantooine now unlock as intended.
  • Reimplemented the 5.10.3 Conquest Point changes:

Will there be some internal changes to reduce server traffic for the conquest system? imojust reduced point wont effect the system if the ranking is a livefeed

Please tell me you'll decrease respawn timers of e.g. 'Dantooinian Culinarian' achievement parts or 'While you're out there' quest objectives because they're absolutely outrageous :w_mad:

^^This. It's a pretty major block.

Reimplemented the 5.10.3 Conquest Point changes:

Really impressed that a fix on this could be rolled out so quickly. :)

[*]Reimplemented the 5.10.3 Conquest Point changes:

Does "a percentage of all experience earned" include "a percentage of all cxp earned"? As far as contributing to conquest?

Is this going to make the personal Conquest goal easier to achieve now? I haven't been paying attention.

If it's like the few hours it was online last week - a lot easier. Got more than 15k points with a Flashpoint, a warzone and the Ossus Weekly (probably a rampage in there too), roughly 1,5h of playtime.

Is this going to make the personal Conquest goal easier to achieve now? I haven't been paying attention.

They said it would make it easier for those not in a clan to reach their personal conquest goals, those that are already in clans should see about the same experience if not slightly better.

Double XP/CXP starts today as well right? "Double XP will run from June 11th - 18th." Or is it just normal XP not CXP?

They said it would make it easier for those not in a clan to reach their personal conquest goals, those that are already in clans should see about the same experience if not slightly better.

Double XP/CXP starts today as well right? "Double XP will run from June 11th - 18th." Or is it just normal XP not CXP?

Double XP weeks have typically been both XP and CXP. I wouldn't expect this one to be any different.

Double XP weeks have typically been both XP and CXP. I wouldn't expect this one to be any different.

Thanks, I thought so too but I haven't played in like 18 months until I started again a few weeks ago, just making sure. Thanks for the clarification.