Can Jedi Knights get Double Bladed lightsabers please?

HaleTheFreeVoice

Did he say that he needs one? Or is he implying that he wants one? (hint: it's not the first one)

hahahahahaha that made me lol so hard. seriously i never said we needed one i just think it would be a better and more realistic and logical thing to have one, they are the masters of lightsaber combat but they cant use a double bladed lightsaber? da ****?!

or just give them the short sabers from kotor 2... just saying lol jk. no i just think like they shoudnt be limited either,

That's what I was thinking, except those never actually looked short to me. I was hoping Shadows/Assassins actually got to use short sabers, but alas not.

They'd pretty much have to redo the game to allow that. Your weapons are tied to your class (look at the damage on them sometime, they're not all the same).

why would they have to redo the game? wow added new weapons to their classes almost every patch. lol, they jst add a new weapon proffiancy to the class...not really that hard

I'm torn on the issue. In a way I think Jedi Knights should have the pick of the lightsaber types while Consulars have fewer options, but then Consulars would not have much to brag about in the cool-weapon category.

Personally, lightsabers should be a customization for people, with bonuses and drawbacks similar to KOTOR, but usable to all who spec into them. But that would require a major patch to redo the game, so I think it'll be the same.

Not gonna happen, but if they were considering I'd say give them to Sentinels/ Marauders and give Assassins / Shadows the ability to dual wield. Then just change tooltips to say "strikes with both blades" regardless of which type is equipped.

And I know the devs said they based the Assassin / shadow class on Maul, but he was really closer to a Marauder with a double bladed saber. He was all saber combat, and no lightning.