The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Please bring back Dr. Oggurobb Hutt HOLO trainer

The Senya Holo Trainer they give out for free during Life Day does the same thing functionally, and it looks pretty cool, but honestly it's not the same. Dr. Oggi has this laugh when you activate him that is incomparable. Everyone should be able to experience Dr. Oggi's laugh. Put him on the CM. I won't feel slighted in the least since I got to enjoy Oggi's laugh for 5 years while others were denied.

• 3 weeks later...
Same, I don't mind not having him even if it wasn't my fault since I wasn't even playing the game during the pre-sale of RotHC.

Ditto. The one month since July of 2013 when I started playing, I let my subscription lapse just for that one month when I could have gotten Oggrob. I was so pissed with myself, but situations are what they are, and I am one who also does not advocate for a return for player/sub enticements, despite not having Oggy.

Edited by xordevoreaux

Ditto. The one month since July of 2013 when I started playing, I let my subscription lapse just for that one month when I could have gotten Oggrob. I was so pissed with myself, but situations are what they are, and I am one who also does not advocate for a return for player/sub enticements, despite not having Oggy.

Yep, I had a similar issue with the DvL event where I ended up missing the 2XP given to help people do the event since I was too busy with IRL issues at the time and unable to play the game. I don't mind losing Master Ranos and I feel no entitlement to a reward I didn't worked, or was unable to achieve the conditions(Subscribing for X amount of time during Y and Z).

• 2 weeks later...
it was a pre-order bonus, not a cartel market item.

no thanks, i like to feel special when summoning him :rak_01:

Pre-order bonus from 6 years ago. I say WAY more than enough time was given to you to feel special so I agree with OP, re-relase Oggurobb trainer statue for all players Bioware

Edited by Pietrastor

not in support of this one, there are 3 other holo trainers in the game that do the same thing and the Dr. Oggurobb trainer was a pre-order bonus. You are not missing out of anything, outside of the design. I am for certain rewards to come back, but not this one. Speaking as someone who doesn't have the Dr. holo trainer.