I'm not canceling my sub

Palanor

Ya, since apparently mods are allowing all of these trolls to make the SAME topic over and over again...maybe we should all make our own topic saying we are going to continue to play.

Have you ever seen so much immaturity in one place? Not including the WoW forums...

Yeah, every MMO forum at launch. Eventually it will calm down we just have to ride out the storm.

Ya, since apparently mods are allowing all of these trolls to make the SAME topic over and over again...maybe we should all make our own topic saying we are going to continue to play.

Have you ever seen so much immaturity in one place? Not including the WoW forums...

mature poster

Try the Socom forums.

Thanks for the the info. I would just add that should anyone wish to cancel its a real easy thing to do and you will be free of the sarcasm in game to which is a double bonus.

I recommend, as does my friend who made this thread, that if you do want to warn others that the game might not be the £40 worth you were hoping for - to use the review option in Amazon. Of course also go there to say you like it if you like it - but its helpful to others to know you're opinion either way in an environment outside of this one.

Amazon reviews

Thanks for the the info. I would just add that should anyone wish to cancel its a real easy thing to do and you will be free of the sarcasm in game to which is a double bonus.

I recommend, as does my friend who made this thread, that if you do want to warn others that the game might not be the £40 worth you were hoping for - to use the review option in Amazon. Of course also go there to say you like it if you like it - but its helpful to others to know you're opinion either way in an environment outside of this one.

Amazon reviews

Really?

This is disgusting.

Amazon reviews

You already made your "LOOK AT ME!!" thread and it got closed for obvious reasons.

Take a hint.