Maintenance: January 15th, 2019

EricMusco

***? got rid of the crate. Wth, this is supposed to be a game, that you can enjoy. Not crap filled hours of tortuous grinding that it is now.

Also, Big Question. Have you guys fixed the Headless Character /bug?? A much bigger priority!!!

Yes they did! I was very happy to get my no-longer--headless Corso back!!!

Edited by Swingkittie

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure why they didn’t just test 5.10 properly and release it in January. Ignoring bugs that are making the gearing worse has driven more players away than just their borked up gear grind.

Adding more content in 5.10.1 (in late February) will only introduce more bugs to compound the current mess and the bad gearing system.

IMO, all new content should be put on hold till 5.10,2 and 5.10.1 should be 100% dedicated to bug fixes and changing the gear system.

I have a theory why this years f-ups are worse and taking longer to fix easy stuff.

Anthem is supposed to be launched on Feb 22nd and they’re probably helping them polish and test out all of the bizillion bugs in Anthem.

That’s why we have to wait till late February for them to fix basic bugs in swtor

Edited by TrixxieTriss

I realize I'm late, because I'm kind of over caring, but just to never miss an opportunity -

See Musco, I am right. Patch notes deliberately put off until after the patch. Thank you for reminding me why I am spending my gaming time elsewhere. Please continue to be disappointing so I finally give it up and quit paying you.

I realize I'm late, because I'm kind of over caring, but just to never miss an opportunity -

See Musco, I am right. Patch notes deliberately put off until after the patch. Thank you for reminding me why I am spending my gaming time elsewhere. Please continue to be disappointing so I finally give it up and quit paying you.

This

I stopped playing weeks ago, the game is just no fun and if this is the sort of crap updates they are rolling out the, game wont be around long.

Patch notes - Ciggy packet in the pub??

Will contimue my sub for a while as my 5 year old loves wandering around on DK killing stuff (that's how easy the game has become).

Back to ESO for some decent reward for my sub.

Be safe all

I'm kind of over caring...

I finally reached this point. ^

After over two months of anger and resentment towards this game I am just done caring. I don't even have the energy to bother writing on the threads anymore.

My security PW fob is working inconsistently, I guess the 7 year lifespan they predicted the fob to have is accurate. Guess it's all in good timing. :p