Servers Back Offline - 5.10

EricMusco

• Replies 568
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All servers are now online! Thank you all for your patience today. Let us know if you run into anything odd.

-eric

I keep getting network errors while trying to download the patch. Everything else about my internet connection is normal and stable. I did *not* download the patch while the servers were still down.

Just logged in and lost access to all my original companions for the Inquisitor. I kept them all alive, of course, prior to starting this. Thought the whole point of the delay was to not start death flags on em :rak_02:

The following companions are not available upon starting the questline:

2V-R8

Andronikos

Ashara

Khem

Talos

Xalek

Edited by Shuragel

Thank you, Eric and all devs! \o/

"Brown nosed"? Because I don't complain? I've played far worse games XD It probably made me far more appreciative and encouraging, rather than whining :p Life has given me enough on my plate - I normally always have pain somewhere in my miserable body, which makes me very happy for all days I don't have pain. My health has taught me to be appreciative of even a day when I can do the dishes. I've learnt to appreciate things rather than to complain. Perhaps some people only can learn that, if they lose something valuable? I've also learnt, that encouraging can have by far a better effect than name calling and demanding. I am grateful for what they are doing. If I thought everything was just horrible, I would actually just stop playing and head off elsewhere. No complains - just the explanation (and not a hostile such) that I wasn't very happy with how things were, and therefore decided to stop my subscription and move on, wishin gthem my best. But I have no complaints. I love the game and I appreciate that they are trying at least, to sort things out for us.

To the rest of you: see you online - in one case, when the last lotr film has finished. ^^ Big hugs to anyone huggable out there! :D

• Dev Post
Just logged in and lost access to all my original companions for the Inquisitor. I kept them all alive, of course, prior to starting this. Thought the whole point of the delay was to not start death flags on em :rak_02:

The following companions are not available upon starting the questline:

2V-R8

Andronikos

Ashara

Khem

Talos

Xalek

I saw a similar report elsewhere, are they completely unavailable or are they just showing up in the unavailable list in addition to your normal contact list?

I am glad the servers are back. I wonder though, is it just me or is anyone else noticing that the dropdown list in the Missions and Crafting window no longer sorts the companions from highest level to the lowest as it did before the patch?

Albeit, it is easy enough to select the companions directly from the Crew Skills window, however, this is a major nuisance when gathering in a lower tier mission, since clicking the companion will default their mission to tier available and not remain on lower tier selections, thus causing me to have to scroll through all of the available companions to find the next highest companion.

Edited by RogueCS

I saw a similar report elsewhere, are they completely unavailable or are they just showing up in the unavailable list in addition to your normal contact list?

I have lost them and still have them as an inquisitor, there double posted, but also empress acina and jace malcom are both dead for me, so figure that one out lol, jace should be alive for me and it should only be physically posible for one to actually die.

Eric - It puts them in the unavailable list, as if I just started KOTFE.

In addition, the description on the info box only states that they disappeared after i hit cryo

EDIT: It does appear they are being listed twice. I was just scrolling through the list and saw all of them in unavailable so I made the thread.

Edited by Shuragel

Eric - It puts them in the unavailable list, as if I just started KOTFE.

In addition, the description on the info box only states that they disappeared after i hit cryo

EDIT: It does appear they are being listed twice. I was just scrolling through the list and saw all of them in unavailable so I made the thread.

Is it just SI or on other classes too?

All of them are showing up in both lists for me on my Inquisitor. Also on my inquisitor, Koth who I have no pissed off, banished or killed is now moved from main characters list up top of companions you can summon and into the main characters list where Darth Marr and Empress Acina are, and he is now unsummonable. Lana, scorpio and Torian have also been moved there (I impatience terminaled both Scorpio and Torian previously even though both are gone, and yes the messages are correct)

Edit: Lana shows back up again on the list once you talk with her on Odessen, but during the video it was amusing to watch her have two sets of clothing clipping through and conflicting from base set Lana to what I have Lana in now. This issue only seemed to occur in the first video, the second one she is back to how I have her and Theron customized. Koth is still MIA. Also, Koth shows up on the list along with Scorpio and Torian to be resummoned back on the terminal

Edited by Nightfrogger

On my Sith Warrior I've got Vette listed under Followers - Main Chars, as always. Quinn's listed as Followers - Companion, think he has been since Iokath. Broon and Pierce are unavailable to me but I've never done their alerts, and Jaesa's listed as unavailable but she's not back yet right? I picked my side already. Seems fine?

ETA: Actually, I do think I had Pierce on my Warrior since she's the one who didn't need to PvP for him so it's odd he's unavailable. Seems it's funky with the alert-based ones but not those who were part of a chapter? At least on my end.

Edited by JennyFlynn

All of them are showing up in both lists for me on my Inquisitor. Also on my inquisitor, Koth who I have no pissed off, banished or killed is now moved from main characters list up top of companions you can summon and into the main characters list where Darth Marr and Empress Acina are, and he is now unsummonable. Lana, scorpio and Torian have also been moved there (I impatience terminaled both Scorpio and Torian previously even though both are gone, and yes the messages are correct)

I just checked that, koth is also gone for me. Also an oddity, talos and xalek are in the list but are not within the inquisitor list now.

Edited by Shingara

Took several attempts, but I finally managed to download the patch. Not seeing any missing or duplicated companions on my Inquisitor. However, I'm still a little scared to accept "Inflection Point", since it states that it's using default choices based on my class. At least in the description for the quest, it said it will only use default choices where the choices have not yet been made.

Can anyone confirm it still respects the choices you have made such as character deaths and relationships? Don't want to have to fear for my Lana marriage again.

I patched before the game was took down a second time to fix the bugs, then after it was brought back up i can't all i get is the following message on the launcher.

This application has encountered an unspecified error. Please try this patch again

Great ain't it, game took down for maintinance, i patch get on for like two minutes then it is taken down again. Then when it is brought back up i can't even get on because of some error that did not exist before it was taken down.

Can't repair install because that button in the launcher settings does not work.

Tried the forcing bitraider to varify game files method does not work.

Can't exactly try the patch again cuz to do that the game would have to be able to download the patch which it won't cuz it is already done.

So now i gotta reinstall the entire game. But hey i only been waiting 8.5 hours to get on, whats another 4 to reinstall thanx to the second takedown messing things up completly for me.

Would love an update on these issues, cos i dont see a point of me doing anything if im going tobe rolled back again.

Edit, i just realised, when i accepted the infection point mission on the ship, it gave me 140 light side points, so its doing something with the story even though i have completed the story.

Edited by Shingara

Been watching the patching situation unfold the whole day, and only thing I can say is, boy am I happy to have worked that day ! Still a good 2:30 before I can think about maybe playing, so pretty sure everything will be fixed (at least most of the bugs)

Stop being so salty guys, bio team is making their best to make the game up and running at full speed , it's not like your whole life depended on playing sw ASAP