5.10 Known Issues

EricMusco

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heya things i found,not sure if tose are buggs of not ...

The reputation for cartel market items,last time i ve checked and played before,there been removed all sort of reputation for cartel market items, and it been replaced with underworld exchange ?but now the removed reputaions are listed again.Dont know if those been restored intentionaly,If possible dont touch those now,there are more pressing issues to deal with,just making sure to making it known.

After half year or not playing much i ve used yet only one character,but now if found something strange ... the character had completed questline about shroud,but now he have the mission shroud search begins... but there is catch to it,since i played half year ago before,i dont know if i completed it or not,hmm ...quite unsure about that.

So i guess i would need play bit more to see if anything else is awkward. Thanks.

Strange companion issues. Some I note are already mentioned.

Bounty Hunter

Completed all quest and stories prior to taking new mission. Now Mako is not available, and Koth is unavailable. Not sure I understand why, but wanted to mention it.

Zipster :)

I noticed that Acina's interactions list has been updated, stating that she had been killed on Iokath despite me siding with the Empire there. The interactions even acknowledges that I sided with her. Seconding that bug. Edited by denajii

As someone mentioned above - Master Mode Operations are broken - definitely no Time Runs will happen until it's fixed. (some VM operations are apparently broken as well).

Scum and Villainy:

Killing any mini boss during Oasis encounter triggers failure (no matter if red/green/gold/blue, we tried every combination).

Dread Palace:

Doors closed after after killing Tyrans - can't re-enter phase, if you kill yourself with fall damage you can't revive.

Temple of Sacrifice:

Killing Sano during Revanite Commanders fight resets encounter (technically easy to work around with killing Sano last, but it shouldn't reset in the first place)

I also heard about some people without Master Mode achievements having MM Mount rewards or people having MM rewards on characters that never been in specific MM operations.

I know it may be funny way to say "Ok raiders, go Gods NIM now, everything else will say big fat "NOPE" to you!", but I rather not take undergeared team to Gods :rak_04:

i just spent 5mill creds on the gtn getting supplies for the dr. lokin recruitment mission A Kindly Old Monster and when i when i gave him all the supplies it said -9900 iinfluence with lokin and influence rank decreased to 1 . come on im pissed off !!!!!!!!

I'm unaware if this is intended or in fact some weird glitch. But I can see every other players mount in the area I'm in, in my vehicle tab. To my knowledge, I never experienced that prior to 5.10, and I've played the game off and on since the very first beta. (I have more than one account, this is a newer one)

When you have a lot of mounts yourself, this can be very cluttered!

Edited by diamondbook

I'm unaware if this is intended or in fact some weird glitch. But I can see every other players mount in the area I'm in, in my vehicle tab. To my knowledge, I never experienced that prior to 5.10, and I've played the game off and on since the very first beta. (I have more than one account, this is a newer one)

When you have a lot of mounts yourself, this can be very cluttered.

I second that. I thought it's just a weird bug, didn't know that that were the mounts of players nearby. If it's intended, than it's insane. Considering how many mounts I have myself :(

Hi,

I mentioned a few things:

1. With my Sage and my Guardian: all fine here. They chose Republic on Iokath, after Nathema and for Ossus. Nothing messed up.

2. With my Marauder, my Operative and my Sentinel there is something messed up with their contacts:

The Marauder and my Operative chose Republic on Iothak and for Ossus: Both, Acina and Malcolm (should be alive) are dead in my contacts.

My Sentinal chose Empire on Iokath, but Republic after Nathema and for Ossus. Looks similar here in his contacts: Acina (should be alive for him) and Malcolm are dead.

For my Marauder and Operative, Koth is gone (all other companions I can call with my Marauder in the last part of the story in the library). My Marauder is romanced with Koth and after finishing the story he is still gone :(

My Sentinal got with no problems through the story and the dailies, but Malcolm and Acina are still dead in his contacts. Koth is still in the gang here.

3. For several tries I wasn't sure, I can finish the story, because:

If I choose Malgus as a companion, set to heal, he didn't heal (he didn't have any heal skills in his quickbar!).

Every time I chose to return to Medcenter, they the trash is back again. And that bloody bastard didn't come through the first door (to the room, where I can find Master Medeen), so he did nothing! He didn't move, when I try to set him passive and active again (neither any other companion). Repair costs look like a wipe at a Raidboss! :eek:

Feels like the Heroic Mission with my Sage Heal in the Dailies. But I did it with her, in the end.

I'm not sure, I want to do more of the story on Ossus with my operative after Talking to Jonas for now. OK, she would be the heal, but if Malgus wouldn't fight ...

Edited by Wollinchen

I also experienced the Darkside Jaesa bug with her influence being gone and her got accepting gifts. Also her portrait is missing.

Broonmark, Peirce and 2VR8 were duplicated in my unavailable companions list.

I also noticed Theron Shan returned to my active companions list, even though I previously banished him. His description still says I forced him out of the Alliance.

..../snip (likely our last patch for 2018). Note that this will be a very small patch and will not address all issues, we will continue to monitor and make fixes into January.

-eric

Meaning: Yet another holiday season rife with bugs that won't be fixed. It's becoming a tradition. Merry Christmas from BW: Have a Very Buggy Christmas.

You guys should really change your December updates to the first Tuesday after Thanksgiving. That way you have an extra week to fix some of this broken crap instead of just sitting back and "monitoring" it.

Some of this stuff may not be "game breaking" for you, but I'm sure those players affected by the some of those bugs feel like their game is broken. I haven't even bothered with Ossus yet because I knew, deep down, that it would be nothing but a fuster cluck.

I would really like to get Quinn back. There's no reason he should have disappeared back into 'companions' as if I never did Iokath to get him returned on my Warrior's. :(

My Knight had Kaliyo return to his contact list though he exiled her. Malcom and Acina are both dead on my Imp's who went Republic on Iokath. My Imp's all lost Koth as if they'd exiled/killed him when they hadn't. My Warrior's also both had alliance alerts for dark and light Jaesa. They got back their appropriate Jaesa through Ossus and then on Odessan but the dark Jaesa alert is still there.

I can resummon my missing Koth through the terminal, but Quinn isn't on the list to be summoned. He's in some weird companion limbo and he's one of my Warrior's main companion so now I've lost access to my level 50 comp for him. :mad:

Edited by Farferello

I second that. I thought it's just a weird bug, didn't know that that were the mounts of players nearby. If it's intended, than it's insane. Considering how many mounts I have myself :(

I totally agree, it's only inconvenient. It has to be a bug.

Edited by diamondbook

Is this a bug or intended? I never used any sort of boost for CXP other than the passive legacy CXP boost unlocks (3 of them) which remained the same this entire time. And the guild CXP boost has not changed in any of this either. But class missions used to give 93 CXP for me, then I completed chapter 2 and now not only did class missions drop to 79, but ALL other content CXP got nerfed, I'm talking about that their base CXP reward, got lowered. What gives? I really hope this is not intentional, increasing the already long time it takes to get to rank 300 CXP by nerfing the amount of CXP you get across all content, by completing class missions chapter? It has to be a bug right, makes no sense to me. Again, just to make it abundantly clear, I never used boosts so this was not because of that.

At first I thought maybe the CXP passives suddenly stopped working, but the % and the drop from 93 to 79 doesn't match. 6% of 93 is 5.58. 79 and 5.58 is 84.58... Even if we add the 3% perk we got from guild, it still doesn't match. 9% of 93 is 8.37.

Edited by diamondbook

Is this a bug or intended? I never used any sort of boost for CXP other than the passive legacy CXP boost unlocks (3 of them) which remained the same this entire time. And the guild CXP boost has not changed in any of this either. But class missions used to give 93 CXP for me, then I completed chapter 2 and now not only did class missions drop to 79, but ALL other content CXP got nerfed, I'm talking about that their base CXP reward, got lowered. What gives? I really hope this is not intentional, increasing the already long time it takes to get to rank 300 CXP by nerfing the amount of CXP you get across all content, by completing class missions chapter? It has to be a bug right, makes no sense to me. Again, just to make it abundantly clear, I never used boosts so this was not because of that.

It could be the guild perks/levelling update, i think? We were at a 10% exp bonus before 5 10. Its down to 5 until the guild "levels" so essentially levelling toons felt a 5% exp gain decrease. I assume the cxp situation is similar. Idk, really, just a hypothesis.

I'm taking a swtor break until next tuesday.

It could be the guild perks/levelling update, i think? We were at a 10% exp bonus before 5 10. Its down to 5 until the guild "levels" so essentially levelling toons felt a 5% exp gain decrease. I assume the cxp situation is similar. Idk, really, just a hypothesis.

I'm taking a swtor break until next tuesday.

Maybe, If it drops any further I will update

I am also wondering and would very much like an answer to this question:

Every Enhancement in 252/258 gear is now bound to whatever type of armor piece it came from. This is very unsatisfactory, because the stats aren't fine-tuned, and there are better ways to redistribute them that have been provided by theorycrafters.

On PTS, you provided us with a vendor that allowed you to buy Enhancements, so we could compile the gear we want.

Will there be a similar vendor or any kind of source of unbound Enhancements for the live server? Perhaps as a crafting recipe, or reverse-engineerable? Or will you maybe consider making Enhancements not-bound to slot as they were previously?

Because otherwise, our sets for 248 will always be better than 258 that we can't even edit in a way that suits our playstyles.

At first I thought maybe the CXP passives suddenly stopped working, but the % and the drop from 93 to 79 doesn't match. 6% of 93 is 5.58. 79 and 5.58 is 84.58... Even if we add the 3% perk we got from guild, it still doesn't match. 9% of 93 is 8.37.

see the positive things: with the jonkingly low drop rate of 252 from command crates, theres no need to farm rank 300 CXP or command crates ever again. just farm ossus and get 252. will be much faster.

The old reputation tracks are back for Esstran Exports, Bounty Supply Company, Interplanetary Exchange etc.

The odd part is, they all reset to zero reputation. I had Legend status on Esstran before the merge, now it's back to Outsider.

Noticed the same. Legacy reputation is gone. Titles are still available, though

i received both quests for DS and LS Jaesa, i romanced the DS, then did the LS and romanced her. i have both versions of her in my list, both are summon-able and work fine; the DS jaesa has no portrait on the crew list however and her influence was reset, while LS jaesa has the normal amount of influence (which is fine as i prefer the LS version).

see the positive things: with the jonkingly low drop rate of 252 from command crates, theres no need to farm rank 300 CXP or command crates ever again. just farm ossus and get 252. will be much faster.

That is a good point lol... That does raise a question though, what's the point of CXP anymore? Might as well get rid of it or revamp the rewards/rates.

Edited by diamondbook

Except that a set of 248 with a 6 piece set bonus is better than a mix of 248/252 without. Furthermore, the enhancements appear to be bound to armor slot, a bug or intended design change which was reported on PTS and never confirmed if intended. This limits the ability to min/max the stats, and may mean that one has to keep some 248 enhancements to properly redistribute stats. This will be especially true for tanks because who knows if high-endurance mods and enhancements will even be available at 252 and 258 tier. So, you're still going to want to get those crates, especially for alts, or alternative gear sets, since Masterwork Data Crystals being bound to character doesn't play well for alts.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.