Maintenance: December 11th, 2018

EricMusco

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can confirm, returning Companions still returning.

Excellent!

If we jump to Ossus from original class story do we still lose our companions? So would have to go to Odessen via recruitment missions or the terminal to get them back? I just want to know if I should remove gear before leaping forward.

Ptach in house.

-eric

Should we assume anything not in the patch notes that has changed in pvp is a bug and not intended?

Eric Musc (Snave interview 2016) “If it’s not in the patch notes it’s a bug”

Should we post bug reports or ask you to “confirm”.

Just want to know before we all waste our time posting if it’s intended.

Ie, stun break in HB still broken? Never confirmed it was intended or if it’s a bug.

Ie, leap to line area in Quesh Ball still broken after 3 years. “You said in your interview with Snave” it was a bug because it wasn’t in the patch notes.

Can you please confirm it’s a bug or intended so we can put the issue to rest.

The “Hanging Vines” Decoration now applies to ceiling hooks (previously wall hooks).

Um, yeah, problem with that... there's already a "Hanging Vines" decoration that goes on a ceiling hook. The devs named two different decorations the same thing. The "Hanging Vines" decoration that's being fixed currently goes on a wall hook, and now it's being 'corrected' to go on a ceiling hook (when it really needs to stay on a Medium Wall hook, just oriented properly so it lays on said wall and doesn't just stick inside said wall). In the past when this has happened, one of the two identically named decorations became impossible to find in the decorations interface, as the code apparently does not like two items with the same name being placeable on the same hook. Could you guys maybe pretty please change the name of one of the items so this doesn't happen?

Edited by AscendingSky

Great to see, that you hold what was promised :)

I spent many hours on PTS and still in the early time PTS was online, Ossus was a really great vincinity!

Guys i think we get a lot of lovely stuff to play on with this new content.

As being alone underway i couldn't test the gods from the machine-op but i'm still eager to play the beginning new story!

Yes it could be possible hat maintenance-work has to be extended...but who cares :)

Happily looking forward to this evening german time and thank you for the huge ammount of work the last months - and for excessively testing the stuff you brought to us ;)

Best regards

Markus

Edited by TSCYoda

Hey, can someone please provide some information as to why the servers are down or when they will be back up? I pay for a subscription, and I believe consumers should be aware of the situation out of respect to paying customers about why this product is unavailable for no reason....nevermind in the wrong thread, and Eric is doing a good job at letting us know...sorry. Edited by omegaworm
Typo

Hey everyone!

We will be taking the servers offline on Tuesday, December 11th in order to apply Game Update 5.10 'Jedi Under Siege.' The website will also be unavailable during this time.

Details:

DATE: 11 December 2018

TIME: 5:00AM - 9:00AM PST (1300 - 1700 GMT)

VERSION: 5.10

Patch Notes will be available on Monday, here.

Thank you for your patience as we maintain Star Wars™: The Old Republic™!

Well wondering whats up time here 1:10pm and your still off line.]

Hey everyone!

We will be taking the servers offline on Tuesday, December 11th in order to apply Game Update 5.10 'Jedi Under Siege.' The website will also be unavailable during this time.

Details:

DATE: 11 December 2018

TIME: 5:00AM - 9:00AM PST (1300 - 1700 GMT)

VERSION: 5.10

So i take it as being down the whole day since theirs not been an update as to how long it will be offline 1:44 pm eastern time

So i take it as being down the whole day since theirs not been an update as to how long it will be offline 1:44 pm eastern time

They had to take the servers offline again thanks to a major issue they are working hard to fix now. The thread to follow is http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=957132

Edited by Asmodesu

Saw the thing for rollback for 30mins, will this effect GTN sales too?

Yes. The entire server is being rolled back to how it was just before the servers came online after the patch the first time.

All characters will be rolled back to when the server came online. You will need to start the Mission again and in your example, yes you would need to purchase from the vendor.

The simplest way to think of it is that when we bring the servers back online, it will be identical to when we brought the servers online this morning.

-eric