you have been warned, don't do this (spoilers)

don't ever EVER watch nathema ops last cutscene (aka where theron dies) on youtube. You have been warned, BioWare lacks of people,resources at the moment yes but they know how to do a sad ending.

even though I don't like Theron not even a bit since he is a former SIS (basically a republic brainwash/cancer organisation) no one deserves such fate. Its brutal and unnecessary. I prefer shot him in the head instead

now excuse me, I have to take some medicine to protect my brain from mental damage, hopefully I forget that cutscene in a few days.

I saved him at the cost having no option to marry with lana, but at least the "3 pistols" are together again.

Edited by ShieldProtection

It was a sad ending for him, albeit a pretty good one if not tragic. Also saving him shouldn't lock you out of the option to marry Lana , check the new droid they've put up to set things properly for those who had the lana marriage bug.

Gemini 16 and Zildrog Killing Watcher II was sadder. All the possibilities of her returning to swtor and now she's just a corpse in a chair.

As for Theron, Theron's grave was dug the moment he was conscripted into this weird plot.

well watcher two is alive in my story because I did not joined to the republic at end of the chapter 3 of agent class story, I got a random SIS dude on terminal instead

It was a sad ending for him, albeit a pretty good one if not tragic. Also saving him shouldn't lock you out of the option to marry Lana , check the new droid they've put up to set things properly for those who had the lana marriage bug.

yea sorry I forgot, it was Arcann, my female agent got ***** and did started a "romance" with him. so I got messed up my years old lana romance, for no reason. I was greedy I guess

hopefully I can dump this moron and get back to lana soon

I think of all the deaths and executions my characters have done, this one got to me the most. It’s probably the fact that it wasn’t really an execution, but an abandonment to die slowly, as they plead not to be alone. Of all my toons, I only did it once, just to see what would happen, and couldn’t bear to do it again.

I, too, felt mentally devastated when I had to play dark side with my nasty, insane, evil Sith Warrior. She even was married to him. I still regret it. I thought it would be IC, but actually she would have definitely stabbed him or force choked him instead of... this. :(

I hate Theron. None of my characters, even my Dark V, could leave him there to die. It was too brutal.

I am glad they had an option to kick him out of the Alliance without that.

But I actually think there is enough of a loophole that he isn't really dead. And I hope they will keep their word about keeping content for him. I would have rather not seen a kill or exile option at all because I don't like people's LIs getting bricked.

Edited by IoNonSoEVero

I think of all the deaths and executions my characters have done, this one got to me the most. It’s probably the fact that it wasn’t really an execution, but an abandonment to die slowly, as they plead not to be alone. Of all my toons, I only did it once, just to see what would happen, and couldn’t bear to do it again.

You've put it in pretty good words here, Satele mentions how Theron's death was more of an abandonment. His last words also reflect that as he slowly calls you and realizes he's going to die, it's devastating.

Excuse me if I'm a bit slow but I just don't get the whole thread. I'm not doing operations, so I might have missed it, but since when is there a Nathema OPs? I thought the storyline ended with the flashpoint. And if I remember correctly, Theron is still alive at the end if I choose so. I'm really confused. Is this just about the FP when you choose the "bad ending"? Edited by Mongorr

Excuse me if I'm a bit slow but I just don't get the whole thread. I'm not doing operations, so I might have missed it, but since when is there a Nathema OPs? I thought the storyline ended with the flashpoint. And if I remember correctly, Theron is still alive at the end if I choose so. I'm really confused. Is this just about the FP when you choose the "bad ending"?
At the end of "Nathema Conspiracy" Flashpoint you conclude the traitor arc story with Theron and have the option of either getting him safely back to Odessen or leaving him die.

OP is talking about the cutscene you're given if you opt to leave him.

don't ever EVER watch nathema ops last cutscene (aka where theron dies) on youtube. You have been warned, BioWare lacks of people,resources at the moment yes but they know how to do a sad ending.

even though I don't like Theron not even a bit since he is a former SIS (basically a republic brainwash/cancer organisation) no one deserves such fate. Its brutal and unnecessary. I prefer shot him in the head instead

Opposed to the empire that literally brain washes you and is a large chuck on a class story line? :p

Theron's not dead. He lives. He's very much alive for me and I won't tolerate talk of his death. *plugs ears* LALALALALALALALALALALA

Besides, for those for whom he might be dead, I think it's a fake out. :)

Yeah same here.

He's not dead and happily engaged to my JK :rolleyes:

And, i'll never ever let him die on any of my characters. My most DS character who i use to test the DS options and who is a SW is stuck at the begining of Iokath, because i just don't want to see the DS path anymore...

I, too, felt mentally devastated when I had to play dark side with my nasty, insane, evil Sith Warrior. She even was married to him. I still regret it. I thought it would be IC, but actually she would have definitely stabbed him or force choked him instead of... this. :(

dude you don't have to play DS with your sith warrior, its your character, play in your way, just because she/he is sith warrior does not mean you have to go full blown force choke everyone.

And you were even married with him, why do this? I do not understand this type of gameplay on sith characters, don't feel like "this is sith, so I must kill everyone" plus I assume since your sith is dark side you missed the beauty of that light side former jedi companion. In fact I just started to roll a sith mara to get her (sorry I don't remember her name)

I'm sorry for my over-reacting on this topic, I just don't understand, I agree %100 DS sith is even funnier to play (in cutscenes) but defeating your people only because you are a sith doesn't make sense to me, you don't have to play full dark side all the time.

just my two cents, don't get me wrong.

Theron's not dead. He lives. He's very much alive for me and I won't tolerate talk of his death. *plugs ears* LALALALALALALALALALALA

Besides, for those for whom he might be dead, I think it's a fake out. :)

I left him to die on a character that romanced him. I would have preferred to kill him myself but he betrayed my Cipher Nine and no amount of boot licking was going to save Theron from the 'hurt' he caused.

I hope they don't bring him back if we left him to die. It'll feel like a cheap ending to the Nathema story.

I left him to die on a character that romanced him. I would have preferred to kill him myself but he betrayed my Cipher Nine and no amount of boot licking was going to save Theron from the 'hurt' he caused.

I hope they don't bring him back if we left him to die. It'll feel like a cheap ending to the Nathema story.

To be fair, they do kill off a lot of people in that without including Theron. You have the 5 people fueling the machine, of those they are determined by relevance to your character and their choices so not just random people.

It's just a typo on the OP's part. No need to be quite like that about it.

i was simply confused, no need to insinuate malicious intent, Mr. forum police. You might also want to look up the meaning of the word "typo", I don't think it means what you think it means.

Theron sits there half dead as the commander walks away along with Lana, as Theron shakes himself out of that trance terrified that he is being abandoned as he pleads with the commander to come back but ultimately he dies right there. Satele feels Theron's death while on Coruscant in some room, aware of what transpired.

Satele's mail suggests as much when she found out what happened and she does not condoned what her son did and realised it was his own actions that brought him to that point and that the commander ultimately wasn't responsible for Theron's actions.

Already did it a few times :p.

To certain characters i have he got what he deserved, more over still because he didn't tell anyone what he was up to, again (Remember Ziost and that Jedi strike team?).

If I'm not allowed to kick Lana out of the alliance for that stunt she pulled with Theron on Rishi (namely letting him be taken and tortured by the enemy so he could "gather intel,") then I sure as heck am not leaving Theron to die for doing something similar.

See, Lana? This is what happens when you just go on your own and do things without telling anyone your plans. Not so acceptable when you're the victim of it, is it? :rak_01:

i was simply confused, no need to insinuate malicious intent, Mr. forum police. You might also want to look up the meaning of the word "typo", I don't think it means what you think it means.

Typo = short for "typographical error". No, it's not strictly correct(1), but calling the Nathema Conspiracy thing an "op" rather than an "fp" is a simple mistake, so it doesn't justify the level of sarcasm in your post.

(1) I agree that it isn't, in the classical meaning of the term, a *typographical* error (I'd expect GP or VP or something like that, caused by hitting a key *near* F, rather than OP, since "O" is far from "F"), but ...

Language changes, and it's common to use "typo" to mean "spelling error" or "error of knowledge" rather than "fat finger error".