Fighter until the end.... Gone But never forgotten

NNadia

It is with deepest sympathy that my guild has lost one of our Family members. Astro was a great little brother to us all. He fought a long hard battle of liver failure for 4 years. We learned today of his passing. He will be missed dearly he brought everyone joy when he was around. The way he cared for others more then himself. He would drop anything he was doing to help someone out. This is a big loss for our family. We send our condolences to his family. He touched everyone he met and no one will ever forget him. He fought a long hard battle and just couldnt fight no longer. We all Love you Astro and miss you dearly. Rest In Peace brother. Until we meet again

Nadia

GM *Guardians Of The Equinox*

Sorry to hear this, and a nice tribute post for your friend Astro. 4 years fighting any condition is difficult but I am sure you and your guild helped him though the last 4 years of Astro's life with your kindness and camaraderie.

Condolences to the family and friends.

Edited by StormForceDax

Sorry for your loss, and to the family deepest condolences! I am sure the player honored by this post would be happy to know he touched other people's hearts on a game he played. It says a lot about this guy.

It's interesting how much of an impact people can have on others via the internet without having ever met them in person. I am reminded of this every time someone on a game passes and they are remembered by their guildies and pals who knew them through the game in posts on the forums like this one.