PLZ Sort out BH mercenary Tracer missile spam ***!!!

JokerHax

BH mercenary Tracer missile spam is ******** !!! its way too OP sort it out!!!!

Honestly BH tracer missle spam is nothing compared to the massive damage spam Snipers do, and unlike bh they cannot be interupted if they hide in theyr instadeployed cover.

If anything needs to be changed its that idiotic cover.. It makes absolutely no sense that the sniper has such a massive payoff in melee range, when theyr biggest bonus is supposed to be at range.

By all means let it continue to cover theyr front, but the back should be fair game, if they don't pay attention to whos behind them they should suffer from it, like any other class.

And while we're on it change the absurd damage of the operatives backstab.. It does about twice the damage of the shadow backstab.. Its the only class i've seen that can do 5k crit multiple times in a row in a pvp match were people are wearing nearly full pvp gear..

One "rogue" class is enough.

The only thing in the BH arsenal that is over the top is theyr pull.

Edited by Munx

12 years old.

Tracer x3 > Heatseeking > Rail shot > Unload. What are you now doing for the next 11.5 seconds where your non-tracer missile damage spells are now on cooldown, "Furyofwar" the clicker?

Wow your so bad. Your first mistake is ACTUALLY thinking you would still be alive after all those ability hit you. Your so hilarious. Grats on being dead after that rotation kid. Love how a razor naga logictech g13 keypad and 36 keybinds = clicking. Hey bro just cause its a new game don't mean your good. When your bad on WoW and you switch to SWTOR chrissgg your still bad.

Edited by Furyofwar

Yeah, they are very easy to counter... They just have to camp upper bridges and if you ever take them to 10% in full stun duration they can decide to bump you out. Bump is the must unbelievably unfair control in this game, especialy in Huttball (who is the only available BG apparently). After they bump you, they spam their missile again and there is nothing you can do except :

1 - Use a cooldown

2 - go under the bridge (where I drew some blood) and try to heal

3 - pray for getting out of LoS before he dooms you

And no i'm not this kind of lame killstealer and since i've Acid Blade, i go for heavy armoured guys if I can.

There is 3 things to fix in this game. Excessive bumps, the use of sprint with the ball, missile spamm.

Ahh so you are an Agent OP.. better be silent... i see the nerf bat looking at you also.

Also, please stop the sages from pelting rocks at me and killing me when I'm not looking. It's annoying and I shouldn't have to deal with it. And the way those shadows and smugglers stealth around and hit you when you least expect it; fix that too!

I love it. It's easy to interrupt, then the face roller goes "herp derp *** what do I do now?"

Seriously. I play an assassin nd have no problem vs them. The best thing as the quote above says is that when a class has one ability they spam all you need to do is interupt them and they bcome easy mode. Id rather face a one trick pony then a class that has a whole toolset they can use against u.

I love it. It's easy to interrupt, then the face roller goes "herp derp *** what do I do now?"

Seriously. I play an assassin nd have no problem vs them. The best thing as the quote above says is that when a class has one ability they spam all you need to do is interupt them and they bcome easy mode. Id rather face a one trick pony then a class that has a whole toolset they can use against u.

I just love how this guy thinks sorcs (the most non threatening class in the game) LOL are all mighty. News flash bro marauders hit harder then you.

FuryOfWar reminds me of Paul Christoforo (Ocean Marketing dude). If you don't know who Paul Christoforo is and are curious, you can Google it.

No offense Fury, just your tone is very Paul Christoforo-ish. :eek:

only tracer missile spam i'm able to do is when people completely ignore me and get kited around by my sniper friend...

i mean, come on... it's not like i'm going to STOP shooting you with my freaking death missiles.

Stop being a retard and prioritize your threats...

only tracer missile spam i'm able to do is when people completely ignore me and get kited around by my sniper friend...

i mean, come on... it's not like i'm going to STOP shooting you with my freaking death missiles.

only burst i'm able to do is when people completely ignore me and get kited around by my mercenary friend...

i mean, come on... it's not like i'm going to STOP shooting you with my freaking death bullets.

Wow your so bad. Your first mistake is ACTUALLY thinking you would still be alive after all those ability hit you. Your so hilarious. Grats on being dead after that rotation kid. Love how a razor naga logictech g13 keypad and 36 keybinds = clicking. Hey bro just cause its a new game don't mean your good. When your bad on WoW and you switch to SWTOR chrissgg your still bad.

this is a literal, bonafide pre-teen posting on our here forums men. this doesn't happen too often. savor it

derp 1v1 derp

in warzones there's always going 2 be a target for my PWNckets

and when i got u locked on with my tracers, better hope your graveyard barrier has refreshed, cause im going to OWN you

u just got owned by my PWNCKETS

MAYBE EVEN A LITTLE PWN FROM ABOVE TO PAD MY ELITE DAMAGE

Edited by Bejita

my 31 mercs tracer missile crits for MAYBE 2.5k. that means to take down any random shmuck with bolster i would need to cause it atleast 5 times.

With 24% crit in a warzone, that is more like 8 casts (non crits hitting for about 1300-1500).

Arsenal Merc dps is BUILT around tracer missile. nerf it and the class dies.

• 1 month later...
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! xD

You can't be serious.

It's funny, because Bioware **** out massive nerfs the next patches after this was written. |

This is a slight necro, but I came across this thread because I'm researching how the **** to kill mercenaries. I'm playing a marauder, I'm pretty sure there's no hope of killing a mercenary if it's Huttball. Here's what I've been doing:

Run up the long run up to the top level and start attacking, saving force charge for getting knocked off. About 75% left by the time I get there, get one bleed off.

Get knocked off, use force charge as soon as I hit the ground. Get another bleed off, interrupt the first tracer missile, force choke the next.

And I'm still dead.

=/

Playing Annihilation, checking to see if Carnage or Rage are having more success.

• 2 weeks later...

The main complaint about BH tracer missile spam isn't that it is OP in the regard that you can't 1 vs 1 them. I see a lot of ppl are saying "you got interrupts", "if u can't kill, you suck" ( at least on another thread).

The main complaint that I have at least is when they simply stand on the edge of the battle and SPAM one attack over and over again and end up top 4 on damage done.

It basically sucks that they CAN do that.

I've never lost a fight to a BH due to TM alone.

my 31 mercs tracer missile crits for MAYBE 2.5k. that means to take down any random shmuck with bolster i would need to cause it atleast 5 times.

With 24% crit in a warzone, that is more like 8 casts (non crits hitting for about 1300-1500).

Arsenal Merc dps is BUILT around tracer missile. nerf it and the class dies.

12 seconds to kill someone, w/o using HSM or rail shot, or any damage buffs, isn't bad.

Edited by Aidank

lol...I hope at least after two months they did find out that actually a comm/merc have a 2nd "missile" spam ability and a talent for interrupt immunity.

Edited by BobaFurz

and SPAM one attack over and over again and end up top 4 on damage done.

Because they have NOTHING beside it, only second spammable atack - Charge Bolts. No dots, no interrupts, nothing. They almost defenceless vs any melee class. they have only 2 abilities - charge bolts and grav rounds in gunnery build, both with 1.5s cast time (2.5 with crappy animation) interrupt both of them or LoS them, and they can do nothing. Absolutely.

Commando/Mercenary is like a stationary turret. All they can do is firing TM/GR, nothing else beside it.

Edited by Soulcheg

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.