Nathema Conspiracy won’t launch

Dextrousjoker

This happened to one of my characters too, load screen get 1/4-1/2 way and hangs. Eventually booted out to the character selection screen. I also tried lowering GFX settings and running the repair and it made no difference. Opened a customer service ticket yesterday and no one has replied back.

Having the same issue after the inital convo with lana and hylo when i hit launch the load takes 3 mins and then goes back to the character screen really annoying if anyone has any work arounds let me know I've tried everything:mad::(

I am having the same issue I can do the initial conversation and then after getting stuck on the loading screen I am booted to character select. I have tried it on two different toons, exited the game and relogged in and still have the same issue.

I don't think there will be a patch on the 10th, just back end maintenance. Not sure if this will be addressed then as no one has gotten back to me to confirm. I have run this successfully on four other characters (this is the first one that has bugged), and all of the prerequisite story mode flashpoints were completed prior, same as the other characters.

Other things I have tried (to no avail):

Ran another repair on the game

Traveled to my ship to see if the mission could be re-launched from the console, or if I could somehow manually travel to the abandoned Imperial listening post

Traveled to a random planet and exited a hangar in order to use the reset phase option from the portrait menu (it allowed me to do this but did not affect the mission being stuck)

Traveled to the Alliance Staging Area, verified I could not interact with the Nathema flashpoint terminal or re-enter the conversation area where the mission is first discussed with Lana and Hylo

Re-confirmed that abandon mission is still greyed out

Tried launching from the mission summary instead of where it is "tracked" on the main screen

Meanwhile, the silence from CS is deafening :mad::mad::mad:

Same issue here. Wasted an hour of a command boost trying to figure this out, finally opened a ticket. Incredibly frustrating, resubbed for this story and now I can't play it. Unacceptable if they don't address this ASAP. Some version of this bug has apparently existed for a month and I can find no official response!

Customer service has responded to my ticket and acknowledged that the devs are looking into this issue:

"I’m sorry for the inconvenience that you have faced, I just can't imagine how it feels for you not to be able to complete Nathema Conspiracy. We'll do our very best possible to help the situation and please forgive the delay in replying to your ticket, due to a backlog that we have at the moment.

The issue that you have been experiencing is known to us and our development team are in the process of investigating it further.

We regret that we will be unable to provide you with further updates on this issue, but recommend checking the latest patch notes at http://www.swtor.com/patchnotes for information on any fixes or changes related to this issue.

We would like to apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused, and to thank you again for the valuable feedback you have provided. Please do not hesitate to report any other issues you may encounter while playing."

Just wanted to add that I am having this problem as well. Ran it on a character the day after it came out, no problems. Trying to do it again today, it get's stuck 1/3 way through loading in, then kicks me out to character selection screen. Very sad right now. :confused:

Ditto. Same issue.

I'm able to reset the mission. I then switched out to Lana (from Theron) for a companion and launched the newly reset mission while on fleet.

Spoke to Lana. Instead of hitting Launch again, even though that's what it says to do, the mission text says to go to the abandoned imperial listening post, so I went to my starship thinking I had to use the galaxy map from my ship to travel to the post. On my ship, the galaxy map did not show any mission destination.

No improvement after hitting the launch button. Same situation everyone else is experiencing. Alt+F4'd my way out.

Edit: Before trying this, I originally made the mistake last week of using the activity window to launch Nathema, only find out I got dumped into veteran mode. Oops (but hey, got achievements for clearing the first two bosses!).

I then abandoned that in favor of launching Nathema via my ship. I wonder had I not done that if it would have been different, but based on what everyone else is saying in this thread, no.

Update: The mission can no longer be reset. I launched anyway. Alt-F4'd out.

Edited by xordevoreaux

I can confirm the same problem. I have tried to reset the mission and re-speak with Lana/Hylo but that did not help. I've opened a ticket as well, just to see if that can help move things along.

I had the same problem. I noticed the character I was having it on had the quest line for Illum still. I was unable to drop the quest. I went through and completed the entire Illum story arc (including the flashpoints), dropped the hutt cartel starter mission after I defeated Malgus, and I was able to launch the Nathema Conspiracy. I hope this helps.

I had the same problem. I noticed the character I was having it on had the quest line for Illum still. I was unable to drop the quest. I went through and completed the entire Illum story arc (including the flashpoints), dropped the hutt cartel starter mission after I defeated Malgus, and I was able to launch the Nathema Conspiracy. I hope this helps.

Interesting. I've completed the Ilum story on this particular char though.

I do have the KotFE chapter 1 in the log, unable to abandon, after accidentally picking it up after finishing KotET. (Why does it pop up on the ship console after finishing KotET??)

• 2 weeks later...