5.9.2: Control-M and Control-C. Can we please get these working again?

xordevoreaux

How many patches must we go before a simple interface issue is fixed? Calling up the cartel market and collection windows fails when hitting Control-M and Control-C, forcing you to use the overhead menu, and then THAT fails eventually, as well, and you have to log to char select to clear it.

Anytime soon for a fix?

From my experience this only happens inside a stronghold. And while I don't use the short cuts, opening the inventory and clicking on collections also fails. On the fleet or anywhere else I don't notice a problem.

How many patches must we go before a simple interface issue is fixed? Calling up the cartel market and collection windows fails when hitting Control-M and Control-C, forcing you to use the overhead menu, and then THAT fails eventually, as well, and you have to log to char select to clear it.

Anytime soon for a fix?

It also fails when you click the link at the bottom of your inventory (another way of accessing it).

The only option as you’ve pointed out seems to be the over head menu.

Calling up the cartel market and collection windows fails when hitting Control-M and Control-C,

I'm not sure about Ctrl-M but Ctrl-C is a Windows shortcut for "copy" (FYI - Ctrl-V works as "paste" in SWTOR chat.)

So, maybe it has something to do with what 'mode" you are playing in. I play in "Full Screen Windowed" and have no problems with using Ctrl-C and Ctrl-V (for cut and paste) and no problems opening the GTN or Cartel Market with Ctrl-C and Ctrl-M.

Edited by JediQuaker

I'm not sure about Ctrl-M but Ctrl-C is a Windows shortcut for "copy" (FYI - Ctrl-V works as "paste" in SWTOR chat.)

So, maybe it has something to do with what 'mode" you are playing in. I play in "Full Screen Windowed" and have no problems with using Ctrl-C and Ctrl-V (for cut and paste) and no problems opening the GTN or Cartel Market with Ctrl-C and Ctrl-M.

I play in the same mode you do.

Works fine. Used it last night.

Must be a random bug.

It is random and doesn’t happen all the time. I notice it is more likely to happen if I’ve been doing pvp or I get some big lag spike when I go to use it. Then it bugs out and I need to ctrl U to fix it. Even that doesn’t always fix it and I have to relog

I play in full screen too. It’s got nothing to do with the mode.