I paid my sub, still isn't working

svahtle

Hello.

I just bought recurring 30 days sub, logged in and i was still preferred, i am just impotent because that was my money and it isn't going back you know, please answer me, don't be the shady, greedy company. :confused: i don't know what to do 14 dollars are quite expensive in other countries, also the sub timing started today what it means less game time, please fix this quick :mad:

Edited by svahtle

Three months ago I was billed twice and only got 30 days. I phoned Customer Support and the issue was resolved within 2 minutes.

The woman on the phone was very friendly and apologized. She even gave me a few hundred cartel coins to make up for it.

Hello.

I just bought recurring 30 days sub, logged in and i was still preferred, i am just impotent because that was my money and it isn't going back you know, please answer me, don't be the shady, greedy company. :confused: i don't know what to do 14 dollars are quite expensive in other countries, also the sub timing started today what it means less game time, please fix this quick :mad:

Were you logged in to the game at the time of the purchase? if so, a simple log out of the game and re-log usually fixes it, or depending on your payment type, may take a little time to be processed

Were you logged in to the game at the time of the purchase? if so, a simple log out of the game and re-log usually fixes it, or depending on your payment type, may take a little time to be processed

Yeah it worked now.