Gamestop.com pre order

MouseNoFour

Today my credit card finally got charged for the CE from gamestop.com.

I know they have a history of charging, processing and shipping orders without ever updating the order status page.

How do i know if and when they actually will or have shipped it? Takes a solid week to get a reply to an email using their standard contact form.

I know they have a history of charging, processing and shipping orders without ever updating the order status page.

How do i know if and when they actually will or have shipped it? Takes a solid week to get a reply to an email using their standard contact form.

Gamestop told me they would not bill my account until the 19th , That way the game arrived on the 20th . Did you pay for overnight shipping ? I overnighted mine .

Gamestop told me they would not bill my account until the 19th , That way the game arrived on the 20th . Did you pay for overnight shipping ? I overnighted mine .

International Expedited - $39.99

Just phoned my bank and they told me $189.98 plus all fees was charged to my card at 5.57am Melbourne time this morning.

Edited by MouseNoFour

Ships on the 19th. They process a week early to accommodate any unforeseen issues like not being able to charge your card so you have time to correct it and still have it shipped on time.

Wich is rediculous considering our dollar compared to the inferior american currency.

I apologise for this, i quoted the USD price of the game rather than the actual amount i was charged. I was charged 194.39 AUD. That includes the 189.49 AUD price tag of the game plus shipping and the (part that makes my head explode) double 3% fees for currency conversion and transaction fee.

Anyone got any ideas? I know very well a tracking number is pretty useless for those outside of America as the tracking literally stops at their borders, but it gives me a solid estimate when it should arrive in this country and therefore at my local post office if i know when it shipped and when it reached their border.

I apologise for this, i quoted the USD price of the game rather than the actual amount i was charged. I was charged 194.39 AUD. That includes the 189.49 AUD price tag of the game plus shipping and the (part that makes my head explode) double 3% fees for currency conversion and transaction fee.

194.39 debit from my account to.

So much for 188 something. But Im just glad somethings happening finally

194.39 debit from my account to.

So much for 188 something. But Im just glad somethings happening finally

Yeah my bank told me it was a transaction fee as well as a currency conversion fee which were both 3%. Though either my maths is crap or their info they are telling me is wrong as that don't add up.

I got charged today also. I asked them last Friday when they were going to ship. The answer then was the 19th.

They either are charging now to figure out who is still in the hunt for shipping allocation reasons...

Or some of the talks between BW and the vendors have upped the ante.

My guess it's the former.