Oh hell another one !!

ok i see they are giving us all yet another mini-pet...I DONT WANT IT..every time i make a new level one..i got 40 mails to go through and delete damn near 90% of them...now another one on the heap..HOW DO I OP OUT ....

its just the same one with a crappy re-skin..come on cant they make it bigger ..fatter..or blow bubbles or something.

I am just saying..KEEP IT.

ok i see they are giving us all yet another mini-pet...I DONT WANT IT..every time i make a new level one..i got 40 mails to go through and delete damn near 90% of them...now another one on the heap..HOW DO I OP OUT ....

its just the same one with a crappy re-skin..come on cant they make it bigger ..fatter..or blow bubbles or something.

You know what kind of pet we need? A jawa pet!:rak_03:

I wish there were more creative freebies. I never use pets. Maybe toys?

That would be good. I think the best pet, and a real missed opportunity, would be for them to release a baby Bordok.

Because then players could legit say that BW had given them a pony. Space pony.

Edited by Ardrossan

Just 40? I'm up to 50-something.

BH gets a Jawa companion, his name is Blizz. I think there's a way to get more, because as a Republic character i saw a Trooper with a jawa companion.

Indeed. That Jawa's name is Blizz.

Once you finish Chapter IX of KotFE and the "Findsman" mission, you activate a set of recruitment alerts. Every class gets the same set of alerts (the post-KotET alerts aren't like that), including Blizz.

Or, they could.....you know, make more story content instead of these crap mini-pets that i never, EVER use.

There's no Devs left. Just interns. "Hey boss, I colored the little droid again for a new pet! I did gud right? gud?"

DISCLAIMER: Sorry to all the interns out there. You play a vital role. I'm just being silly here. You are our last HOPE since the DEVs in SWTOR are all on Anthem. Keep making new bugs! Somebody's got to!

Maybe something to think about in the future, they could create a mini quest for the next May 4th where you got a new companion or something special perhaps just a new weapon, lightsaber, blaster.

Just a small side quest that has nothing to do with the big storylines.

A small quest done for fun, scavenger-hunt type maybe? It could eventually lead to some hidden cave or underground tunnel where the item would be collected.

I don't mind freebies. I do wish they would make gifts legacy bound and you just had to go into legacy and click on the rewards you wanted to activate instead of overloading the mailbox though.

Or, they could.....you know, make more story content instead of these crap mini-pets that i never, EVER use.
Yeah, but that takes time...tbh, I'm shocked they even remembered.

Just because you don't... I normally run with a mini pet out all the time.. My current favorite is the carbonite frozen monkey

Just because you don't... I normally run with a mini pet out all the time.. My current favorite is the carbonite frozen monkey

I got bad news for you...you're the minority here. I literally don't know a single player who pulls them out. Their best use is now unneeded...they used to be great for hitting your deco count by hiding them inside walls, but now they're as useless as faith in Keith.

I got bad news for you...you're the minority here..

Actually, you may be the minority. People often run with a pet (or 2*)

My Forest or Desert Nekarr Cats are my favourite. (Here kitty, kitty.)

*you can often have a "ground" based pet (such as a Cat) and an "aerial" pet (such as a Flutterplume) out at the same time.

I got bad news for you...you're the minority here. I literally don't know a single player who pulls them out. Their best use is now unneeded...they used to be great for hitting your deco count by hiding them inside walls, but now they're as useless as faith in Keith.

Are you one of those players that spends most of their time exclusively on fleet? Just wondering.. Because when I'm on fleet I don't notice a lot of people with pets out.. However out and about on the planets I notice a lot of people have mini pets out..

Just saying

Are you one of those players that spends most of their time exclusively on fleet? Just wondering.. Because when I'm on fleet I don't notice a lot of people with pets out.. However out and about on the planets I notice a lot of people have mini pets out..

Just saying

I'm everywhere. I do dailies, I do PvP, I do Ops, I do FPs and pretty much everything. It's something I seldom see is all.

Just saying

There would probably be more people using them if the game remembered which one(s) you have out, but it forgets excessively easily. (Compare: GW2, where (a) minipets are unlocked account-wide, and (b) the game remembers which one you have out and whether you have it out, and © they are silent.)

Title of this thread was just about verbatim my reaction to seeing the rewards.

I won't complain about the free mount no matter how ugly I might think it is - at least it's not a Rark - but the' reskinned droid a year' thing is ridiculous. I'm a completionist collector and even I don't want another one.

Why don't y'all reskin something else for a change, like...Light and Dark Side Banners like the Imp and Pub ones, purple/blue/green/white/etc Glowing Eyes like the Red and Gold ones, red/blue/white/silver/etc versions of the regen Meditation Chamber/Vader Pod, or SOA.

Nothing crazy complicated, nothing that requires a new design, just...not another bloody droid mini pet lmao.

There would probably be more people using them if the game remembered which one(s) you have out, but it forgets excessively easily. (Compare: GW2, where (a) minipets are unlocked account-wide, and (b) the game remembers which one you have out and whether you have it out, and © they are silent.)

I use mine for screenshots because Aeden on tor-fashion suggested them as a way to change your toon's line of vision, and that can make for a better screenshot, but yeah, otherwise I don't typically run around with one out because they do seem to vanish/reappear of their own accord at times.

One thing though: not all GW2 minis are silent :p

Edited by gaelicvixen

Why don't y'all reskin something else for a change, like...Light and Dark Side Banners like the Imp and Pub ones, purple/blue/green/white/etc Glowing Eyes like the Red and Gold ones, red/blue/white/silver/etc versions of the regen Meditation Chamber/Vader Pod, or SOA..

These are perfect ideas...sadly, they're also something we'd likely pay for, so these will be sent over to the CM "team".