Hi Charles and Keith! Any new information about conquest and 5.9?

Lhancelot

While I can agree with you that passing judgement before seeing all the changes take affect, there are SOME cases where we'll already know the outcome, as BW has provided the numbers we'll be seeing. As an example of this:

Planetary Heroics - in this case Corellia. I'm gonna compare old system but with new points (5.9 now) and not include any SH bonus (not everyone has the same one so base numbers are best.) This is per character.

Both Republic and Empire have 4 Heroics.

Old system = 4 heroics * 400 pts = 1,600 pts per day or 9,600 pts per conquest week.

New system = 1 heroic * 400 pts = 400 pts per day or 2,400 pts per conquest week.

That is a loss of 7,200 points for just this particular week when it comes around in the future.

What happens when Nar Shaddaa comes around? Both factions have 8 heroics

Old system = 8 heroics * 400 pts = 3,200 pts per day or 19,200 per conquest week.

New system = 1 heroic * 400 pts = 400 pts per day or 2,400 per conquest week.

That is a loss of 16,800 pts - a whole character's conquest participation requirement.

In this case the difference due to their changes are substantial. You'd hear less complaining from the fanbase if at least the Heroics weren't ONE a day per character but for ALL heroics for the planet listed. At least this way those that are trying to have more than 1 character meet their conquest goals would be able to do so much easier. This is most likely the reason why they made the change, but it is a bad change, IMHO.

Heroics were worth 500 points in 5.7, Rampage was a one-time objective worth 1,000. Heroics are worth 330 points in 5.8a, and will be worth 400 in 5.9. So really:

• Old Conquest
    • Heroics: 4 * 6 * 500 = 12,000
    • Rampage: 1 * 1,000 = 1,000
    • Total: 13,000 points, 65% of Personal Conquest Goal

[*]5.8a Conquest

• Heroics: 6 * 330 = 1,980
    • Rampage: 6 * 330 = 1,980
    • Total: 3,950 points, 26,4% of Personal Conquest Goal

[*]5.9 Conquest

• Heroics: 6 * 400 = 2,400
    • Rampage 50: 6 * 400 = 2,400
    • Rampage 100: 6 * 600 = 3,600
    • Rampage 150: 6 * 825 = 4,950
    • Total: 12,750 points, 85% of Personal Conquest Goal

I did three Corellian heroics today just to do the Rampage 100 - actually killed about 20 more mobs than I needed to in that third one, and with the fourth I'm sure I could have hit 150.

Now, post-5.8 Heroic values are static - it'll be 12,750 points doing all of the above whether you're grinding Ilum or Nar Shaddaa. Old Conquest would have seen you get only 4,000 points (20% of Personal Conquest Goal) for the Ilum Heroic * 6 plus Rampage on that planet (of 250 kills, mind). It would seem that BioWare wanted to normalise the value of planetary heroics across all Conquests. Whether or not you or I personally agree with the change, we should at least be able to see it from that perspective and gain some insight into what they're trying to achieve. I assume they don't want people only doing Conquest when they can do Hoth or Nar Shaddaa's eight heroics, so to keep things balanced, they only made one count per day, ever.

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[*]5.9 Conquest

I did three Corellian heroics today just to do the Rampage 100 - actually killed about 20 more mobs than I needed to in that third one, and with the fourth I'm sure I could have hit 150.

Call me a dumb Floridian, but where did you get the 6x multiplier for the rampages, are they going to be repeatable every day or something? Even then it's going to be annoying logging on six days a week to get a hefty chunk of conquest done. Not to mention since only one heroic counts a day, so you're going to have to grind out that rampage. Unless mesa got dis all wrong...

Call me a dumb Floridian, but where did you get the 6x multiplier for the rampages, are they going to be repeatable every day or something? Even then it's going to be annoying logging on six days a week to get a hefty chunk of conquest done. Not to mention since only one heroic counts a day, so you're going to have to grind out that rampage. Unless mesa got dis all wrong...

Those goals were indeed specifically called "Daily" objectives by Musco. 150 kills is an hour or less, depending on the planet and how much time you spend distracted (I frequently chat with guildies in Discord - text, not voice - while playing).

'Annoying', sure. But while BioWare seems to want you to be able to let you grind one activity to hit goal, that's not really what they've got in mind. They've stated that they'd prefer players to enjoy a more diverse range of content in the game, and will reward such players by making more points available to them than if they do just grind one activity.

Heroics were worth 500 points in 5.7, Rampage was a one-time objective worth 1,000. Heroics are worth 330 points in 5.8a, and will be worth 400 in 5.9. So really:

• Old Conquest
    • Heroics: 4 * 6 * 500 = 12,000
    • Rampage: 1 * 1,000 = 1,000
    • Total: 13,000 points, 65% of Personal Conquest Goal

[*]5.8a Conquest

• Heroics: 6 * 330 = 1,980
    • Rampage: 6 * 330 = 1,980
    • Total: 3,950 points, 26,4% of Personal Conquest Goal

[*]5.9 Conquest

Now, post-5.8 Heroic values are static - it'll be 12,750 points doing all of the above whether you're grinding Ilum or Nar Shaddaa. Old Conquest would have seen you get only 4,000 points (20% of Personal Conquest Goal) for the Ilum Heroic * 6 plus Rampage on that planet (of 250 kills, mind). It would seem that BioWare wanted to normalise the value of planetary heroics across all Conquests. Whether or not you or I personally agree with the change, we should at least be able to see it from that perspective and gain some insight into what they're trying to achieve. I assume they don't want people only doing Conquest when they can do Hoth or Nar Shaddaa's eight heroics, so to keep things balanced, they only made one count per day, ever.

We're not exactly comparing the same things. I was specific in what I was comparing: Old system with new pts to new system with new pts for just the Heroics, nothing else like the number of kills and etc....

Old system we were allowed to do all the Heroics on the planet listed.

New system we're only allowed to do 1 Heroic on the planet listed.

Using the new point system coming about in 5.9, I then applied it to the above to show how much of a difference it would be by only allowing one Heroic instead of ALL.

TBH I haven't checked on what the daily activity for bonus CXP has been lately, but at one time Planetary Heroics was on the list. If it still is, then for CXP they expect us to do all the Heroics on the planet but for Conquest we're now only receiving points for doing 1 per day. Not exactly an equal system any longer, is it? :rolleyes:

Those goals were indeed specifically called "Daily" objectives by Musco. 150 kills is an hour or less, depending on the planet and how much time you spend distracted (I frequently chat with guildies in Discord - text, not voice - while playing).

'Annoying', sure. But while BioWare seems to want you to be able to let you grind one activity to hit goal, that's not really what they've got in mind. They've stated that they'd prefer players to enjoy a more diverse range of content in the game, and will reward such players by making more points available to them than if they do just grind one activity.

Thanks for the update, I haven't been up to date as much as I normally am.

Really lame and rather nonsensical that they want people to grind multiple outlets/play styles to complete a objective in the game. People didn't want to only grind pvp for components, people don't like the only reliable way to get augment mats is granked, and people won't like having to jump through hoops to complete conquest in a play style they enjoy. I'm fine with other play styles getting more points due to the difficulty required, but I still would prefer all play styles to comfortably complete conquest without sinking their teeth in something they don't enjoy.

We're not exactly comparing the same things. I was specific in what I was comparing: Old system with new pts to new system with new pts for just the Heroics, nothing else like the number of kills and etc....

Old system we were allowed to do all the Heroics on the planet listed.

New system we're only allowed to do 1 Heroic on the planet listed.

Using the new point system coming about in 5.9, I then applied it to the above to show how much of a difference it would be by only allowing one Heroic instead of ALL.

TBH I haven't checked on what the daily activity for bonus CXP has been lately, but at one time Planetary Heroics was on the list. If it still is, then for CXP they expect us to do all the Heroics on the planet but for Conquest we're now only receiving points for doing 1 per day. Not exactly an equal system any longer, is it? :rolleyes:

Devil's Advocate that I am (not that I think BioWare developers are devils...), I'm not looking at one objective in a vacuum, but taking a wider view on how the whole system works. While doing those Heroics, you would also get the Rampage points (stealthers notwithstanding). Doing four or eight Heroics a day, you'll also be getting the Rampage points every day in 5.9, and it's not fair to the system as a whole to completely discount them.

The loudest complaints, of which your quoted post is a part, seem to be coming from people that are looking at single objectives and discarding all the others in the list. Conquest is a whole system, and to be fairly assessed, you need to take a wider view of that system as a whole. That's the way I look at it, and I'm sure that's how the devs are looking at it as well. When they say "we want you to cap with Warzones", they're looking at the objectives for participation, winning, and the Weekly.

Focusing on one specific objective is not being fair to the system at all, and is only going to compound your frustration, because you're literally putting up a mental blocker that there are other points to be had while doing the same activity (in this case, all the heroics on a planet). Consider all the objectives that are in play for your chosen activity, and while your frustrations may not be removed completely, they can be somewhat ameliorated.

Focusing on one specific objective is not being fair to the system at all, and is only going to compound your frustration, because you're literally putting up a mental blocker that there are other points to be had while doing the same activity (in this case, all the heroics on a planet). Consider all the objectives that are in play for your chosen activity, and while your frustrations may not be removed completely, they can be somewhat ameliorated.

Not that by any means im a solo player myself, I do everything but that god awful gsf game mode, but what other play style can solo players do to obtain conquest? I know crafting uh... well ... can be done... but at 300 points a pop and all that effort it's in a realistic scenario borderline impossibru and not viable by any means.

What is wrong with you? There's nothing noble about rubbing people's noses in changes that are upsetting to them.

I struggle to understand your motives, but I have concluded you derive some sadistic pleasure knowing your words only cause anger and more frustration than already exists due to the unwelcoming changes to conquest.

P.S. Keith said nothing that verifies anything you have written for the last 3 weeks. :p

I beg to differ. He pretty much validated a few things (not everything, by any means) I have said over the time 5.8 has been out. I understand some people may not like what he has said, but that is no reason to try to bring others down as well.

Edited by olagatonjedi

Not that by any means im a solo player myself, I do everything but that god awful gsf game mode, but what other play style can solo players do to obtain conquest? I know crafting uh... well ... can be done... but at 300 points a pop and all that effort it's in a realistic scenario borderline impossibru and not viable by any means.

So far, we've seen...

• Weekly
    • Crafting: Dark Project
    • Crafting: Many War Supplies
    • Critical Missions: CZ-198
    • Critical Missions: GSI Valued Partner
    • Critical Missions: Iokath
    • Critical Missions: Oricon
    • Critical Missions: Section X
    • Critical Missions: The Black Hole
    • Critical Missions: Yavin 4
    • Iokath: The Colossal
    • Rakghoul Tunnels: Defeat the Catalyst
    • Rakghoul Tunnels: Defeat the Lurker
    • Starfighter: Critical Missions

[*]Daily

• Bounty Contracts: License to Hunt
    • Corellia: Heroic Missions
    • Corellia: Rampage
    • Crafting: Invasion Force
    • Critical Missions: Rakghoul Resurgence
    • Critical Missions: Relics of the Gree
    • Economy: Bribe the Hutts
    • Fallen Empire: Mandalore's Revenge
    • Hoth: Rampage
    • Ilum: Heroic Missions
    • Ilum: Rampage
    • Nar Shaddaa: Heroic Missions
    • Nar Shaddaa: Rampage
    • Rakghoul Tunnels: Rampage
    • Tatooine: Rampage
    • The Black Hole: Rampage

[*]Repeatable

• Crafting: Aid the War Effort
    • Crafting: War Supplies
    • Flashpoint: Lost Island
    • Flashpoint: Mandalorian Raiders
    • Flashpoint: The Battle of Ilum

That's no Veteran or higher Flashpoints, no Operations, no Warzones, no GSF. I even left out the Champion and Commander kills (that can be soloed, but with some difficulty), as well as Slayer objectives (because how many people hang out in PvP instance, anyway?).

5.9 will introduce two more Rampage dailies. BioWare has also implied that they do recognise the dearth of Repeatable objectives, but haven't named any other specific changes in that regard that I'm aware of. We may see some added with 5.9, perhaps we'll see some added with 5.10.

But to be honest, Conquest is and always has been guild-oriented. If I were among the developers of this game, I would pay little heed to those questioning the lack of solo objectives in one of the most group-oriented activities in the game.

Arithmetic time:

15000/300=150/3=50

Im supposed to do something 50 times to cap one toon and this is "alt friendly?" Thats so absurd its almost insulting.

They promised "friendlier" for alts (iirc) not necessarily alt-friendly. Simple misinterpretation of what they said. Hopefully that clears things up.

While I can agree with you that passing judgement before seeing all the changes take affect, there are SOME cases where we'll already know the outcome, as BW has provided the numbers we'll be seeing. As an example of this:

Planetary Heroics - in this case Corellia. I'm gonna compare old system but with new points (5.9 now) and not include any SH bonus (not everyone has the same one so base numbers are best.) This is per character.

Both Republic and Empire have 4 Heroics.

Old system = 4 heroics * 400 pts = 1,600 pts per day or 9,600 pts per conquest week.

New system = 1 heroic * 400 pts = 400 pts per day or 2,400 pts per conquest week.

That is a loss of 7,200 points for just this particular week when it comes around in the future.

What happens when Nar Shaddaa comes around? Both factions have 8 heroics

Old system = 8 heroics * 400 pts = 3,200 pts per day or 19,200 per conquest week.

New system = 1 heroic * 400 pts = 400 pts per day or 2,400 per conquest week.

That is a loss of 16,800 pts - a whole character's conquest participation requirement.

In this case the difference due to their changes are substantial. You'd hear less complaining from the fanbase if at least the Heroics weren't ONE a day per character but for ALL heroics for the planet listed. At least this way those that are trying to have more than 1 character meet their conquest goals would be able to do so much easier. This is most likely the reason why they made the change, but it is a bad change, IMHO.

And GF SM ops will still be 1 per legacy per day. no changes for that segment of the game population. raiding going away...

They promised "friendlier" for alts (iirc) not necessarily alt-friendly. Simple misinterpretation of what they said. Hopefully that clears things up.

read the long paragraph I wrote with questions involving alts, please.

This game has always been incredibly alt friendly. Why are they suddenly problems with 5.0 (backtracked because of the outroar) and now with 5.8.

It seems strange that after 5 years alts are suddenly bad to me.

But to be honest, Conquest is and always has been guild-oriented. If I were among the developers of this game, I would pay little heed to those questioning the lack of solo objectives in one of the most group-oriented activities in the game.

I'm fine with conquest being a general group and guild focused activity, but I still believe that solo players should adequately be able to complete conquest, logging in six times a week isn't possible for everyone and makes things seemingly more grindy and monotonous. Just forget rampage, and let heroics be the same as before or heck, put heroics the old way, repeatable every day, and make rampage a weekly thing. I have no idea why they have to make things complicated for no reason.

Edited by peter_plankskull

Devil's Advocate that I am (not that I think BioWare developers are devils...), I'm not looking at one objective in a vacuum, but taking a wider view on how the whole system works. While doing those Heroics, you would also get the Rampage points (stealthers notwithstanding). Doing four or eight Heroics a day, you'll also be getting the Rampage points every day in 5.9, and it's not fair to the system as a whole to completely discount them.

The loudest complaints, of which your quoted post is a part, seem to be coming from people that are looking at single objectives and discarding all the others in the list. Conquest is a whole system, and to be fairly assessed, you need to take a wider view of that system as a whole. That's the way I look at it, and I'm sure that's how the devs are looking at it as well. When they say "we want you to cap with Warzones", they're looking at the objectives for participation, winning, and the Weekly.

Oh I know, and understand what you're saying completely and I have taken into account the other things, but with those other things comes problems in being able to complete them.

For instance: I despise PVP. I won't do PVP for any reason. I don't want to be forced to do any PVP for conquest, for mats, for unassembled and etc.... I know the rewards for doing it are nice, but I'm willing to give them up as I don't want to do that activity. So I look for other activities I can do that will get me similiar things - unassembled I do GSF, which I enjoy - as an example.

There are the grouping activities such as OPs, FPs, Uprisings, killing X number of champion difficulty droids.... But as some have already stated, these activities can become quite difficult to complete if you're not on the character needed at the time.

Not everyone can do the group activities every week due to schedules, available guildmates to run things with, or how the PUG is set-up during a time you have available to you. Hence trying to find a balance of at least things a person can do solo while still helping their guild and making personal goals on more than 1 character. When the devs spoke about giving more diversity I didn't think it meant that in order to make conquest you'd be forced to do 8 out of 15 activities (made up numbers). Obviously I was mistaken and that is a let-down and makes me again question on if I'll bother attempting conquest in the future. I don't want to have to sit down at the beginning of every conquest week and make a schedule as to which character I can have do which activity. This game is supposed to be fun, having to make out a list before playing to make sure I don't use a character for an activity that really should've been done by another character for points purposes kind of defeats the purpose - that feels more like a job or homework, tbh.

In the past Heroics was one of the options that a solo player could at least count on to get a good chunk of points and not have to worry about the group dynamic or available pops. That has now been taken away.

One of the other reasons I was focusing on the heroics is due in part to them being one of the best ways to level characters to 70 when you don't want to go through the class story again, to level a character through the command ranks as the CXP is better for them, and those that are still collecting the boxes to turn in to the Alliance Reps (Hylo, Dr. Ogg, Sana-Rae, Aygo). Being able to combine the heroics for leveling, conquest points, and if they were the planetary bonus of the day the extra CXP- it was a grinding activity that many could take part in and the reward for doing so went across multiple areas of the game for the person.

I also chose that because it was where the difference in points was the most obvious. I'm not disagreeing with you at all, I'm just pointing out my reasoning for doing what I was doing. I did make other posts earlier that showed how more than one character could make conquest every week, but it would feel more like a job than a person having a good time playing a game they enjoy, is all.

Yes Guild-Oriented but that doesn't have to equate to Group-Oriented. There are a few guilds I know of that don't have enough people on at all times of the day to do some of the group activites. During the day they may have 4 or 5 people only but in the evenings have 12 and then overnight have another 10. OPs alone require either 8 or 16 so for a particular guild like this one, either not enough people are online to do the activity or too many are online and some get left out. Each individual person in a guild helps the guild win, that doesn't mean the activities have to be group related though. The guild as a WHOLE is made of up individuals. Too many see the forest and forget about the individual trees. :(

... a lot more guilds are receiving rewards, and there is higher participation overall.

I'm just curious what it is you are using to measure "participation."

I wouldn't call someone playing a couple warzones or happening to kill 100 NPCs on a planet while they are leveling actual "participation" just because they get a few conquest points. To me, the only real accurate way to measure participation is how many characters are reaching their personal conquest goals. If there are more characters than before reaching their personal goal, then I misjudged these changes and am totally wrong in believing that the changes have been negative. If more characters are reaching their goal now, then there is no reason to pursue changes in 5.9 and beyond.

I can only speak for myself that I am less inclined to "participate" now even though I applaud (standing ovation even) the guild (yield) target change. In fact, in the past, when I wanted to "change things up a bit" I would turn to conquest with many characters. This week, I haven't even really done anything at all in the game on any character. Being limited to a particular character in conquest vs watching TV ... and TV has had the edge.

Conquest was what you made of it. Prior to 5.8 most weeks were very solo friendly. The ones that weren't were still quite doable on at least one character. You might have gravitated toward the group activities, but plenty of people didn't and didn't have to. Every conquest guild I've been in has had people happily soloing objectives with the occasional guild group activity tossed in. Cutting people out of an activity they enjoyed for years to enforce a new group only agenda is a sure recipe to make a big chunk of the playerbase feel unappreciated and unwanted. Isn't it good enough that it is much easier to rack up points in group activities?

Using only heroics as a way to get points, here's something to consider.

This is an "apples to apples" comparison

Pre 5.8. Death Mark conquest week

Nar Shaddaa Heroics @ 500 points each (no bonus at all)

8 per day = 4000 points.

6 days available = max points 24k

1x rampage = 1000 points.

Grand total possible = 24k points per toon. (+1000 for rampage one time only)

You could do as many toons as you had time for (minus the rampage which was once per week only)

Say you had time for 4 toons, that was 4 toons capped for a total of 97k points.

Now, same conditions for Post 5.8

again, absolutely NO Bonuses.

NS rampage = 330 points once each day per legacy

NS heroics = 330 points once each day per legacy

Total possible per day 660 points.

6 days total

3960 points total possible for that week, for that entire legacy.

Now, IF (and I can't stress that enough) they move heroics to the "infinite" category, along with the rampage, then I have no issue. IF that change is made, and they haven't hinted that it would, specifically.

But as it is RIGHT NOW, they nerf'd the heck out of a common way MANY people got points.

THAT is what I personally want to see addressed / commented on by the devs.

The WHY they thought that was necessary.

Player guesses don't interest me.

Edited by Darev

Using only heroics as a way to get points, here's something to consider.

*snip*

Now, IF (and I can't stress that enough) they move heroics to the "infinite" category, along with the rampage, then I have no issue. IF that change is made, and they haven't hinted that it would, specifically.

But as it is RIGHT NOW, they nerf'd the heck out of a common way MANY people got points.

THAT is what I personally want to see addressed / commented on by the devs.

The WHY they thought that was necessary.

Player guesses don't interest me.

They wouldn't even have to go so far as moving Heroics/event missions to the 'infinite' category. Even if they just allowed you to get points for one Heroic/event mission per toon per day, that would be a big improvement (and much more alt-friendly) over one Heroic per legacy per day. It would also even out the points you could get via Heroics on different weeks, since some planets have a bunch of Heroics and others only have one or two.

Edited by AscendingSky

Ideas for conquest participation.

Personally, I would like to see all the Daily activities added as away to get conquest points. It would breath new life into some parts of that game.

I would love to see some open world lvl70 pvp added in section X as it was always good for Open world pvp and not have too many lag issues (even from Australia). Being able to move backwards and forwards between each other’s bases was fun and there are lots of places for ambushes and Line of sight positioning. But there does need to be a secret way to get into the Imp base, the same as there already is for the republic base. Then adding a flash warning for people on the fleet (or whole game in general) when your section x base comes under attack to let everyone know to rally. Also add a special teleport terminal or seperate activity button for teleporting to section x when needed.

When ever I’m in section x, I only ever run in the pvp instance (you don’t have to wait for respawns or compete for mobs). In the last 3 months I’ve seen one other person and they were the same faction

Edited by TrixxieTriss

They wouldn't even have to go so far as moving Heroics/event missions to the 'infinite' category. Even if they just allowed you to get points for one Heroic/event mission per toon per day, that would be a big improvement (and much more alt-friendly) over one Heroic per legacy per day. It would also even out the points you could get via Heroics on different weeks, since some planets have a bunch of Heroics and others only have one or two.

doing only the heroics in the example, that just means you would be able to get, not quite, 1/3 of the way to the goal on multiple toons.

I don't see the benefit there.

doing only the heroics in the example, that just means you would be able to get, not quite, 1/3 of the way to the goal on multiple toons.

I don't see the benefit there.

I'm not saying it would be ideal. I'd much rather they go back to the way it used to be with Heroics. But EA seems to be adverse to allowing people to meet their conquest goal quickly on even a few characters. I'm hoping they'll at least eventually compromise, and one Heroic per toon per day is certainly better than one per legacy.

We realize some of you are not happy with the changes we made to Conquests.

Although it'll take a few updates to get it exactly right, we have not had the same issues with rewards, a lot more guilds are receiving rewards, and there is higher participation overall. However, we also acknowledge that it's more difficult for alternate characters to complete their weekly goals which some of the changes in 5.9 will address.

We will continue to review the data and your feedback to determine if additional adjustments are needed. I'm not sure that gives you any additional insight, but we need to release 5.9 to identify further changes.

--Keith-

Re: PVP

I believe the changes in 5.9 help address that issue as you'll earn Conquest points each time you participate, not just for winning.

Keith---

@Joonbeams

CONCERNS: the alt-restricting changes are leading to decreased overall activity in "WZs, FPs, as well as OPs"

I think we should be specific here because their data may show there is no reduction over all.

The concern from my perspective is these restrictions are leading to a decrease in activity at certain times of the day. Ie, around the fringes of prime time, you can really see how drastically the activity has dropped, especially in pvp.

It has also reduced the participation in lowbie pvp even more than before. Please Keith, can you add some special incentives for people to play lowbie pvp as they lvl. ie specific conquest achievements for winning and also UCs that can be collected for wins (only) and locked to that character till they are lvl 70 and then unlocked at lvl 70 (prevents people exploiting it for their current lvl 70s)

What I hope Keith is doing is not just looking at overall data, because it can be skewed, I would hope that he is looking at all times and are broken down into time brackets, especially in the brackets surrounding primetimes, which would normally be ok, but have been dropping off faster than normal since 5.8 conquest changes.

I would also hope that Keith is tracking those edges of primetime so that he can see that the primetime bracket is shrinking.

Data is great to determine participation if used correctly, but it’s meaningless if it doesn’t track when that activity is. It is also meaningless if Kieth doesn’t track things like I meantioned above. It’s probably how we got into such dire straights last year as primetime shrunk.