traitor storyline concluded?

destructbota

ok so here is a possible scenario for some of the folks who want to kill everyone ( you know who you are LOL )

Koth -- dead

Senya -- dead

Arcann -- dead

Possibly --- Theron and Lana --- dead --- we will know later

Scorpio -- dead

Jorgan --- dead

Kaliyo --- dead

Torian or Vette --- dead ( depending on what you chose)

Quinn -- dead if you are a SW and chose that option

Broonmark --- dead ( unless you killed the Wookie)

Tanno --- dead or out of story completely

Elara --- out of story if you were a ruthless, evil trooper and chose Empire

Ashara --- out of story if you let her go because you have a huge ego ( lol sorry DS Inquises, could help myself )

Did I miss anyone ? ----- so question to you now ---

WHO is left to play with you ?? Sorry just had to ask :) --- all meant in good fun ... but really .... LOL

WHY kill everyone ? It can get very lonely all by yourself .....

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok so here is a possible scenario for some of the folks who want to kill everyone ( you know who you are LOL )

Koth -- dead

Senya -- dead

Arcann -- dead

Scorpio -- dead

Jorgan --- dead

Kaliyo --- dead

Ashara --- out of story if you let her go because you have a huge ego ( lol sorry DS Inquises, could help myself )

WHO is left to play with you ?? Sorry just had to ask :) --- all meant in good fun ... but really .... LOL

Akaavi

Shae

HK - 51 & HK - 55

Z0-0M

Master Ranos

Nik

LOL

Koth -- dead

Senya -- dead

Arcann -- dead

Scorpio -- dead

Jorgan --- dead

Kaliyo --- dead

Adding:

Xalek: Dead

Dashae (Khem Val clone) Keep him in that ancient tomb forever.

Guss Tano: left him with that retarded master...

What I have left?

I still have T7 LMAO :D I hate that thing but no way to get rid of it...

I'm only need Kira back since she is my apprentice!

I do not care about Lord Scourge so If he show up...he would be dead too!

Akaavi is just for BH and Smuggler ----

some others are just characters we got as "special " things for subs ( ZO-OOM, and HK-55) [or at least the FIRST time was only for subs]

Ranos (never liked Ranos) was for DvL --- Hexid ( like her much, much better than Ranos for some reason ) was another "special " case ----

So yes, you are right --- but they are not in the story per say -- never really played a big part --- except for HK --

we have systematically killed off a lot of story canon ones --- or we have the potential to do so --- sad and funny at the same time ....

and I really don't intend to play with the non-vanilla comps after all this is over anyway -- if we are even able to ...

If I don't get to kill Theron I'm canceling Christmas.

Finally here is someone with reason amongst all you silly people. :D

I can only speak for my insane Sith Warrior: She wants to finish what Vitiate started: kill all life in the galaxy and become the only entity left. I don't know why she or Vitiate want that, but I won't make the mistake and ask her.

As for Theron: I don't know if someone has had the same thought before (probably), but this evening I had the odd idea that it isn't actually Theron we're following but an impostor, maybe an AI. Theron is imprisoned somewhere and is being hacked into his implants. That's how the AI was so good at being Theron. There is one hint that this is what is actually happening: his new hairstyle. This happened due to a bug in the implants and thus a wrong hairstyle was transmitted to the AI.

Why is this scenario not unlikely? Because it would allow BW to NOT offer a kill option for Theron. Why would anyone kill an imprisoned Theron (unless their goal is to kill anyone in the galaxy anyway)? It would also be terrible storytelling, but you know how it is...

As for Theron: I don't know if someone has had the same thought before (probably), but this evening I had the odd idea that it isn't actually Theron we're following but an impostor, maybe an AI. Theron is imprisoned somewhere and is being hacked into his implants. That's how the AI was so good at being Theron. There is one hint that this is what is actually happening: his new hairstyle. This happened due to a bug in the implants and thus a wrong hairstyle was transmitted to the AI.

Why is this scenario not unlikely? Because it would allow BW to NOT offer a kill option for Theron. Why would anyone kill an imprisoned Theron (unless their goal is to kill anyone in the galaxy anyway)? It would also be terrible storytelling, but you know how it is...

Kind of like that whole "it was only a dream " idea --- or not explaining WHY the Klingons had ridges on every ST installment but the original ( till much much later) --- I am looking at you Star Trek DS9 ...

good writing takes time and a lot of work ... I sincerely hope we don't get a repeat of either of those two ideas

I don't buy that Theron is in prison somewhere and it is someone pretending to be him. Because of the end of Crisis on Umbara, when he watches your transmission. If you are romanced to him he says he loves you too, but he can't come home. Then he sends you a letter telling you how much he wishes things could be different and that he loves you and always will. Could he be an impostor after that, I guess, but then what about Umbara?

No, this is Theron, doing what Theron does. He gets intel and thinks he alone knows the best way to deal with it. He is doing whatever he is doing for the Alliance. He didn't tell us, because he had to make it look real, or his implants are being hacked into, and the order is watching him closely. They saw everything on the train. If they are watching him, he can't tell us.

I am afraid of a couple different scenarios, all of which take Theron out of the story line for everyone, not just those that want him gone.

1. He dies in some stupid heroic action, trying to protect the PC, and we can't stop it from happening.

2. It is revealed that Lana has been in on it from the beginning, and for some stupid reason you have to decide between the two of them which one you will save and which one dies. You can't have both.

3. We are given a forgive, exile, kill option.

I know that Charles said that those that romanced Theron will be happy. But that doesn't mean he is safe. And while I would be extremely happy if he doesn't get a kill option I understand that since they wrote this story line for Theron, there are those that want him dead.

2. It is revealed that Lana has been in on it from the beginning, and for some stupid reason you have to decide between the two of them which one you will save and which one dies. You can't have both.

This wouldn't surprise me so then in 6.0 they can bring in all new characters with both Lana and Theron being pushed aside since both can die their stories literally end.

Edited by BlueShiftRecall

Or the ultimate kick to the groin: Theron dies in an act of heroism no matter what.

No one can save him and no one can kill him.

With the irrational lust for bloodshed kotfe created it seems BioWares only option left is to disappoint people equally :p

Ugh, like that moment in the cutscene (I think in the Chiss FP?) where he's talking to himself like, saying he's sorry or whatever. So annoying.

I'd bet money on him sacrificing himself out of his undying loyalty, in order to save the commander from the Zildrog fanatics or something.

Or the ultimate kick to the groin: Theron dies in an act of heroism no matter what.

In Vulkk's stream the devs said that the players will be happy with the outcome. No Theron fan would be happy with that so I'm guessing there will be some option/outcome where he lives or

is resurrected if he dies as his mother comes along with res powers - if it's good enough for Arcann then it should be even better for Theron since his Mum is/was the Grand Master

Z0-0M

Mine's dead. Worst. Character. Ever.

Edited by Sarova

I just want it to be May 1st already. Tired of the wait and all the speculation.

aye, I'm jumping between sarcasm, negativity and outright jokes about it in speculation now. I feel like I'm having mood swings waiting over here lol.

aye, I'm jumping between sarcasm, negativity and outright jokes about it in speculation now. I feel like I'm having mood swings waiting over here lol.

Lol yeah. I'm ranging from "Shut up I don't want to hear it anymore", to "Yep he betrayed us all, he's so evil, bet he's the new Sith Emperor!", to "I have faith it's gonna work out", over to "DOOM!!!11111". Seriously it fluctuates so much it's worse than pms'ing.

Pretty sure those three will be with us after 5.9 too.

It took me around 6 months to get to this in regards to content coming soon, it's going to take a lot of far better stuff from Bioware to make me excited and giddy about new content dates now, like I was with each chapter coming out during KotFE - I played this game religiously back then and each chapter announcement was like the best thing ever in my life for me.

I wish I could feel that good about this game again, wherever the plot leads I hope they make it better then what we've gotten in the past year now :( I miss the excitement...

Lol yeah. I'm ranging from "Shut up I don't want to hear it anymore", to "Yep he betrayed us all, he's so evil, bet he's the new Sith Emperor!", to "I have faith it's gonna work out", over to "DOOM!!!11111". Seriously it fluctuates so much it's worse than pms'ing.

I know how you feel! I'm even at the point of thinking "just wait, they're gonna delay it til end of May at this rate, and it won't even make things worse then they already are..."

I wish I could feel that good about this game again, wherever the plot leads I hope they make it better then what we've gotten in the past year now :( I miss the excitement...

I think there is too much plot for this one flashpoint to deliver if it's going to take us back to Imp vs Pub. Now they've added more questions with Nathema essentially coming back to life and you said something about a space station over Nathema? When did that happen?

I think there is too much plot for this one flashpoint to deliver if it's going to take us back to Imp vs Pub. Now they've added more questions with Nathema essentially coming back to life and you said something about a space station over Nathema? When did that happen?

Well I assume over Nathema since they said the fp doesn't start on Odessan but rather a space thingy, and the fp bulk is set on Nathema.

And yup, my main complaint about information we have:

- wrapping up the entire Eternal Knights etc arc

- finishing the traitor arc

- explaining Nathema with how it suddenly grew a hudnred year old vegetation, and possibly even animals, in like.. months?

- Valky stuff again since with hints in tweets apparently vegetation stuff caused by his proper death

- in approximately one hour of content - approx time to finish the flashpoint given in one of the interviews

- in a zone about the size of Copero one was (which took me 2 hours to complete in solo mode the day it released due to health sponge mobs)

All to be wrapped up and finished in one flashpoint, that apparently has a little bit more story then 5.6 (Umbara?) so in reality barely any cutscenes, maybe 5 or so short ones when considering the around 1 hour is to finish it all (including the trash mobs and bosses in the fp?)

Edited by Asmodesu

- Valky stuff again since with hints in tweets apparently vegetation stuff caused by his proper death

Terraforming would be my guess. Vegetation I might be able to accept, but where are these rivers and waterfalls coming from?

What about the red eggs on the Gravestone? I thought they were coming back? How will they tie into Nathema?

Edited by DefenderTwo

Nathema may not fully wrap up KOTFE or provide a lead-in to Rep vs. Imp.

The traitor arc is confirmed to wrap up but it may be that between 5.9/5.10 and the actual expansion, we get a prelude of sorts to prepare us for the new story. I kind of hope that is the case because otherwise, it really does seem like too much to squeeze into 1hr of gameplay, including mob/boss fights.