BRB, Eric is AFK

EricMusco

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First off congratulations Eric and Ms Eric.

My very, very best wishes for your future.

Secondly - and half tongue-in-cheek, half serious

While I am gone a few things will change. Since I am the primary point of contact for all of you here on the forums, I would expect things will be quiet around here.

Only SIX posts in the last SEVEN days from yourself.

And an incredible 37 days since Keith "I promise to be more communicative" Kanneg last posted

If things get any quieter from Bioware around here you may as well just delete all the Official Bioware accounts and leave us to it.

All The Best

Congratulations!

However, the truth is as others have pointed out. It's so quiet around here anyway when it comes to bioware posts and just how little you do communicate, few will notice you gone anyway.

Edited by Quraswren

That's really nice News, dear Eric .:)

In the Name of our Guild, I wish you both a happy wedding Anniversary and all the best. :):)

That also includes your Birthday, of course .:)

Take enough Time for your Honeymoon and have a wonderful Time. :) :)

Greetings from Germany.

Edited by Sylvannai

Hey folks!

One of my communication rules for the team is to be cautious in sharing personal details. It usually opens you up to some good ole' internet trolling. I am gonna break that rule today, but you will understand why.

Later this week, I am getting married! Next week is my birthday and then in a couple of weeks me and the "soon to be" wife, she and I are going to be heading on our honeymoon. The reason I am telling you this is because I am going to burn some time off and I won't be in the office for a few weeks. Effectively I will be out of the office later this week through mid-May.

While I am gone a few things will change. Since I am the primary point of contact for all of you here on the forums, I would expect things will be quiet around here. Charles and Keith will take care of passing on any information to you. Our team will still actively be grabbing bug and issue reports, but they will be less active in posting to let you know they grabbed it. Lastly, you will likely see the return of our friend Server Droid to handle our maintenance timing messaging.

Be nice to them while I am gone :). Thanks everyone. This might not be my last message before vacation, but if I don't get to say it, I will see you all in a few weeks.

-eric

Congratulations!! and may you and your wife have many years of happiness together, have an awesome time on the honeymoon and have happy birthday as well

Another good man down!

Congrats to you both.

Make sure you get SWTOR (play) time into that pre-nup at the outset.

Don't worry about us we will be good...just make sure Charles and Keith keep us fed with gold posts - even if its with news of what they had for breakfast! We will play nice with them in your absence.:jawa_angel:

Congratulation to you and the soon to be Empress.. May all your children choose the light side.

That being said, if you want me to be good it will require some sort of goodie giveaway.... :D:D:D and during a time of day when I'm available which is normally in the evenings.. However I'm on my lunch now.

Edited by Tahana

Hey folks!

One of my communication rules for the team is to be cautious in sharing personal details. It usually opens you up to some good ole' internet trolling. I am gonna break that rule today, but you will understand why.

Later this week, I am getting married! Next week is my birthday and then in a couple of weeks me and the "soon to be" wife, she and I are going to be heading on our honeymoon. The reason I am telling you this is because I am going to burn some time off and I won't be in the office for a few weeks. Effectively I will be out of the office later this week through mid-May.

While I am gone a few things will change. Since I am the primary point of contact for all of you here on the forums, I would expect things will be quiet around here. Charles and Keith will take care of passing on any information to you. Our team will still actively be grabbing bug and issue reports, but they will be less active in posting to let you know they grabbed it. Lastly, you will likely see the return of our friend Server Droid to handle our maintenance timing messaging.

Be nice to them while I am gone :). Thanks everyone. This might not be my last message before vacation, but if I don't get to say it, I will see you all in a few weeks.

-eric

Congratulations and may you both always be happy.

I know that I've been one of the most critical / trolly / annoying / etc. etc. etc. ones here. I have literally been "that guy" for like six years now.

Sincerely though, congratulations and have an awesome time. Aside from that one time a couple of years ago when you tried to grow that crappy beard you've been great. If BioWare knows what's good for them they will keep you on the next big project (<COUGH/>ANTHEM<COUGH/>) whenever that may be.

Share a link to your registry with us and I promise to send you a toaster or something!!!!

Marking my calendar for 9 months from now, now.

Should we start a betting pool?? :D

Congratulations Mr Musco and fiancee! Wishing you all the best for your wedding and honeymoon and have a great birthday too. Whatever will we do without you to bring forth Lord P'tach? Will we have to wait until your return for the 5.9 :eek:

(you missed the opportunity to make this a love thread :p:D:D)

Edited by Sarova