Stronghold bonus not applying to Conquest?

Dak_fireraker

I wasn't sure where the best place to post this. I logged in this morning to do conquest & claim some bounties & noticed Dark Project crafting was a thing & I am able to make many of them (clearly I hoard crafting materials). I made one & noticed that my conquest points were only 3000 (reward for crafting) & not 4,500 (I have the 150% stronghold bonus). does the Bonus only apply to specific conquest missions or is this a bug? I've included a link to my screen shot showing what I mean. luckily I only completed the crafting mission so the math in this case is easy.

The amount of points you see is the amount calculated with bonuses already.

See, this is why I've given up on conquests. They want us to spend a week grinding on this with one toon. Nope, I'm not going to do it. This is just another lateral move make things move very slow and rewards are nerfed into the ground as part of that. This part of the game, as far as I'm concerned, is dead. Unless they revert back to the original conquest my two guilds will not participate in this anymore. Conversely, they won't revert back, they will stay the course no matter how bad and broken it is. GC is the best example of this. It took them a half dozen updates to get it where it is today and it is still a grind fest.

The amount of points you see is the amount calculated with bonuses already.

This is correct. ^

But the part that kills me is can you imagine not really wanting to play Space barbie to the magnitude biowares wants you to (as in all SH) and the paltry amount of points you would get without all the strongholds? UGH....:(

This is correct. ^

But the part that kills me is can you imagine not really wanting to play Space barbie to the magnitude biowares wants you to (as in all SH) and the paltry amount of points you would get without all the strongholds? UGH....:(

Right now, I'm filling up my Advanced Zakuulan Trash Receptacle with any conquest points I earn. If I could return them to sender, I would.

• 8 months later...
I didn't take a screenshot but I was in a server I don't have a legacy in, and credit, cxp rewards were in the single to double digits. I couldn't believe how low the rewards were at 150% stronghold bonus. I thought it was bugged until I saw my 0% stronghold bonus in that server.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.