The 6.0 Expansion has been confirmed!

Eshvara

Again you edgelords are digusting. You don't care about the fact you are taking away someone's love interest and that they'll just end up a cardboard cut out which is bothersome. As I said it's only fair if I get to kill Jaesa and take away that love interest and Lana, only fair. See how that works? Not just about your if Bioware cannot make a solution for both and actually make it where choices actually matter and not where only you edgelords' choice matters.

You might get your two minute cut scene with Theron once you 'save' him, I'll take my two minute cut scene with C2-N2.

And by all means, murder who you want, I've got 42 companions ready to take the plunge into death's door.

Muderous henchwoman! I like it! Personally I'd rather want Acina for that though. You hear me BioWare?! Let me romance her already! My SA has been flirting with her since the dreadseeds! :D

Acina was cool, she actually helped us out, unlike those good for nothing, Republic dogs!

Edited by Paulsutherland

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All the killable companions up until this point have died for less than the stunts Theron accomplished during his betrayel. Traitor or not, He's too much of a rogue element for me, he got his death certificate the moment he shot Lana, he then signed it when he gave the whackjobs the location of whatever is on Nathema.

And it's not just Theron that ticks me off, I liked Vette, the galaxy is literally short one less Twi'lek even though Vaylin didn't kill Vette for any of my toons. I am honestly sick and tired of us consistently losing our companions like this it's getting old, not that you edgelords even give a damn, it's all about kill kill kill and screw anyone else's feelings.

You might get your two minute cut scene with Theron once you 'save' him, I'll take my two minute cut scene with C2-N2.

And by all means, murder who you want, I've got 42 companions ready to take the plunge into death's door.

You just all about killing, if you got nothing to contribute to the conversation why are you here if all you care about is killing?

All the killable companions up until this point have died for less than the stunts Theron accomplished during his betrayel. Traitor or not, He's too much of a rogue element for me, he got his death certificate the moment he shot Lana, he then signed it when he gave the whackjobs the location of whatever is on Nathema.

Okay, this is hugely hypothetical, but what if it turns out that Theron hasn't been doing this of his own free will? I know it's pretty obvious that he's a double agent, but humor me. If he was being controlled in some way would he still deserve a kill from you?

Also, in a less hypothetical scenario, you said Theron signed his death certificate when he shot at Lana, but what happens if Lana has been in on this whole thing from the beginning? That's actually a possibility. So if she's been a part of this she is just as much a rogue element and every bit as guilty as Theron. In fact, while he's been out "betraying" you, she's been right there with you. blatantly lying to your face on a daily basis. For the record, I'm not pushing a Theron against Lana fan thing, I don't like Lana, but I am against a kill option for her as well, I'm just pointing out that if she is involved than she is every bit as guilty of being a rogue element.

You just all about killing, if you got nothing to contribute to the conversation why are you here if all you care about is killing?

To announce my desire to murder the man that took part in ...

*Starting the war on Iokath.

*Shooting Lana.

*Nearly killing me.

*Not telling us what he's doing or why.

*Causing bad relations between the Alliance and the Umbarans.

*Causing bad relations between the Alliance ad the Chiss.

and ...

*Giving the Zildrog guys the location to a another super weapon.

Okay, this is hugely hypothetical, but what if it turns out that Theron hasn't been doing this of his own free will? I know it's pretty obvious that he's a double agent, but humor me. If he was being controlled in some way would he still deserve a kill from you?

Also, in a less hypothetical scenario, you said Theron signed his death certificate when he shot at Lana, but what happens if Lana has been in on this whole thing from the beginning? That's actually a possibility. So if she's been a part of this she is just as much a rogue element and every bit as guilty as Theron. In fact, while he's been out "betraying" you, she's been right there with you. blatantly lying to your face on a daily basis. For the record, I'm not pushing a Theron against Lana fan thing, I don't like Lana, but I am against a kill option for her as well, I'm just pointing out that if she is involved than she is every bit as guilty of being a rogue element.

They aren't gonna care they are all about killing.

Acina was cool, she actually helped us out, unlike those good for nothing, Republic dogs!

If they would just make a substitute like T7, who you can't kill, and keep Theron for the rest I would be fine with it. Especially, since with him it wouldn't cost money for another VA. That would be a good compromise IMO.

Another idea could be not a kill option, but an imprison/torture/slave collar option. Let us say his has Intel and skills you need, so you can't kill him, but you can still punish him and keep him story relevant. Wold that work for you, lord Paul? :)

And I know. I felt filthy on my two Jedi's who turned against her. I have to make a grey Jedi to make up for it. When playing a with I found the choice on Iokath much easier to make.

Edited by Cowoline

snip

All I am hearing is "I want to kill Theron and screw that you no longer get to romance him." Again why are you here if all you care about is killing? If that's all you care about and you don't care that the killing option will once again take away another love interest then you are not helping contribute to the conversation, if you want to make suggestions where Bioware brings back the companions people didn't kill and are no longer cardboard cut outs and those who didn't kill them can interact with them and you don't have to then I am all ears otherwise you are not contributing to the conversation and there is no point in you replying or me replying to you.

Edited by DarthEnrique

Another idea could be not a kill option, but an imprison/torture/slave dollar option. Let us say his has Intel and skills you need, so you can't kill him, but you can still punish him and keep him story relevant. Wold that work for you, lord Paul? :)

If he's got a good reasoning for his actions, he lives, but that hasn't been shown or even hinted at yet.

They aren't gonna care they are all about killing.

I'm just curious if the same rules apply to all comps, because if anyone has been in the know, then they are every bit as guilty of all the crimes Theron has committed. So if that's the rationale behind why there should be a kill option than the desire to kill should extend to all who were involved and not just Theron.

I think the kill options need to stop for companions until/unless the story moving forward reflects both choices. If BW cannot provide content for those who choose to let comps live than they shouldn't open that can of worms at all.

Edited by DuchessKristania

If he's got a good reasoning for his actions, he lives, but that hasn't been shown or even hinted at yet.

What the hell story are you playing? HE LET YOU INTERCEPT HIS CONVERSATION WITH THE HERALDS OF ZILDROG AT THE END OF THE LAST FLASHPOINT! :confused: I am done talking if you don't pay attention to the story. You pretty much just mooted your own argument right here.

All I am hearing is "I want to kill Theron and screw that you no longer get to romance him." Again why are you here if all you care about is killing? If that's all you care about and you don't care that the killing option will once again take away another love interest then you are not helping contribute to the conversation, if you want to make suggestions where Bioware brings back the companions people didn't kill and are no longer cardboard cut outs and you can interact with them and you don't have to then I am all ears otherwise you are not contributing to the conversation and there is no point in you replying or me replying to you.

Your life would be a lot easier if you just accept the fact that Paul;

- Pretty much doesn't give a hoot about any of the companions

- Would happily see them all dead

- Is mainly only interested in Vaylin and a piece of Marr

- Gets a small kick out of winding folks like yourself up by reminding them how much he'd love to maim and murder your favorite companion

- Isn't always dead serious

So just breathe, in and out, slowly, and let it slide down your back.

Edited by JennyFlynn

Your life would be a lot easier if you just accept the fact that Paul;

- Pretty much doesn't give a hoot about any of the companions

- Would happily see them all dead

- Is mainly only interested in Vaylin and a piece of Marr

- Gets a small kick out of winding folks like yourself up by reminding them how much he'd love to maim and murder your favorite companion

- Isn't always dead serious

So just breathe, in and out, slowly, and let it slide down your back.

Yeah, while I don't always agree with Paul, I tend to find him pretty amusing. There have been times I've almost been sucked in. My responses to him here are really just because I'm curious to know if he'd just go Anakin Skywalker on the Alliance base and kill anyone who knew anything about the plot, lol.

Edited by DuchessKristania

What the hell story are you playing? HE LET YOU INTERCEPT HIS CONVERSATION WITH THE HERALDS OF ZILDROG AT THE END OF THE LAST FLASHPOINT! :confused: I am done talking if you don't pay attention to the story. You pretty much just mooted your own argument right here.

HE GAVE THE SNAKE WORHSIPPING WHACKJOBS THE LOCATION TO A SUPERWEAPON ... prior to that he BLEW UP A TRAIN WITH ME ON IT!... and prior to that participated in STARTING A WAR ON IOKATH ... which all seems trivial now that we've found the CAPITAL LETTERS!

Yes ... he lets you intercept a message, which sounded like the Zildrog guys didn't even know where whatever the thing is on Nathema was to begin with!

Edited by Paulsutherland

I'm just curious if the same rules apply to all comps, because if Lana, or anyone else for that matter, has been in the know, then they are every bit as guilty of all the crimes Theron has committed. So if that's the rationale behind why there should be a kill option than the desire to kill should extend to all who were involved and not just Theron.

I understand that and I hope they answer.

I think the kill options need to stop for companions until/unless the story moving forward reflects both choices. If BW cannot provide content for those who choose to let comps live than they shouldn't open that can of worms at all.

100% Agree. Honestly I think it's BS we lost any companions truth be told, yeah my SI killed Koth cause of his double standards where I and Lana are concerned as we are both Sith but he tolerates Lana's evil actions but not mine, total hogwash and bullsh*t so of course that annoyed my SI and so he died, but my Jedi Knight who also went through story completely light sided and therefore did not kill Koth yet that choice did not matter, Koth ended up a cardboard cut out in the end. I hated that choice option between Torian and Vette as well along with losing Kaliyo and Jorgan all due to the kill options or the one was gonna die no matter who you chose where Vette and Torian were concerned, I literally enjoyed getting tons of companions and having them now it's like why did we lose our five vanilla companions if only to keep losing the new companions?

Edited by DarthEnrique

I think him leaving the alliance could do. I do think that's a "death sentence" as we know it too though.:o

Like if Koth betrayed the alliance, stole the Gravestone, you spare him and allow him back and he goes into exile instead. Either way Koth got written out of the story no matter what option you chose, even if you light sided the whole storyline, he ended up a cardboard cut out minus one scene during The Eternal Throne option if he was a LI and that's it other than that he made no return afterwords as he wasn't on Iokath when all that went down.

Edited by DarthEnrique

HE GAVE THE SNAKE WORHSIPPING WHACKJOBS THE LOCATION TO A SUPERWEAPON ...

Did he really? or do they just think he did?

prior to that he BLEW UP A TRAIN WITH ME ON IT!...

He crashed the train after we killed everyone on board. Emphasis on we, not him. Then he gave us a way out.

and prior to that participated in STARTING A WAR ON IOKATH ... which all seems trivial now that we've found the CAPITAL LETTERS!

Did he really? or was that done before he got personally involved?

Keep in mind that in a good spy story, nothing is what it seems. Nothing can be taken at face value.

Like if Koth betrayed the alliance, stole the Gravestone, you spare him and allow him back and he goes into exile instead. Either way Koth got written out of the story no matter what option you chose.

Yeah Indeed, butthat's still mainly because he could die. Koth was always really important in the story like Lana and Theron. I'm surprised they diminished his presence so much.

If Theron could not be killed in the next patch but exiled,would kinda mean he can't really plays part anymore in the main story.?

Yeah Indeed, butthat's still mainly because he could die. Koth was always really important in the story like Lana and Theron. I'm surprised they diminished his presence so much.

If Theron could not be killed in the next patch but exiled,would kinda mean he can't really plays part anymore in the main story.?

Depends on how they do it. If I was a dev I'd simply put T7 in instead of Theron. No extra VA needed and Theron could still be relevant to those, who kept him alive.

Did he really? or do they just think he did?

He crashed the train after we killed everyone on board. Emphasis on we, not him. Then he gave us a way out.

Did he really? or was that done before he got personally involved?

Keep in mind that in a good spy story, nothing is what it seems. Nothing can be taken at face value.

Lana made it very clear at the end of KOTET that there were dark forces stirring, Theron after years of knowing and working with Lana probably knows to trust what Lana senses (though Lana has this strong affiliation with the force she STILL is blind-sighted by betrayal [makes you wonder if she's involved to keep having this issue a FOURTH TIME.]) and probably went looking into it and found out about the threat the Heralds of Zildrog posed.

I think him leaving the alliance could do. I do think that's a "death sentence" as we know it too though.:o

I would agree with you. Going by past experience, ANY option that would remove the character from some people's story effectively removes him/her from everyone's. I don't care what someone else decides to do with their companions. they could kill em, maim em, stick em in a tin can and shoot them into orbit far all I care. I do care that because the option is given it effects what happens with my companions. That's where I have a problem with the kill or banish option. It takes something away from a large group of people regardless of what they choose to do. I could be wrong, but I feel that has a much longer term negative effect on a player's game than not having the option at all.

If they provide content for both choices than they could have the companion Hunger Games and I wouldn't say a word against it.