CXP bag drop rate ninja nerfed?

TrixxieTriss

Sorry if this was mentioned else where, I can’t find it so I wanted to ask.

Has anyone else noticed the drop rate from the CXP bags is nearly non existent for anything good.

Taking a new Guardian up the CXP ranks this week and I’m at CXP 46 and I’ve not had one piece of 230 gear drop.

Yeah, noticed it too.

I've been finding the same on my max level toon, few big drops and when they do, they don't match my class.

But RNG is supposed to be 'fun' and 'exciting'...

Now you meantion it... I’m dps... but all the schematics and green stuff that’s dropping is for tank spec.

I haven't paid attention on my old Bounty Hunter who I dragged through KotFEET in preparation of 2 minutes with Mako.

I've had a few upgrades, but only on the left side (ear, implants) and guns.

As for armor, during the early levels I only save and use Gold set pieces so I can upgrade at T4 if needed.

Yeah, noticed it too.

I've been finding the same on my max level toon, few big drops and when they do, they don't match my class.

But RNG is supposed to be 'fun' and 'exciting'...

I been playing my CR300 Sage this last week because, well, what's the point of playing Alts now. And I have seen nothing but Jawa Trash, Disintergrate Trash and if I get a set piece it is Green.

Right now I trust SWTOR Patch Notes slightly less than I trust the daily rag's horoscope - and I don't even trust that at all.

Way to go Bioware.

All The Best

Edited by DarthSpuds

I havent noticed any lower drop rates then what it used to be, though I have most of my toons at 300 so the 248 drop rate there is not high anyway, but been getting quite a few pieces, or if not then 246's at least. For lower tier you wont get high drop rates until you are close to next tier, but I did level up 2 toons and by the time i got to tier 2 i got more then enough 230's and extras to fully gear her out, and same with the other who went from beginning of tier 2 to i believe Command rank 210ish, and got more then enough 236's-maybe i was lucky but i didnt notice any lower drop rates. Edited by LadyHF

My experience differs. I've had a reasonable selection of stuff, both on a 300er (disintegrated two or three purple or yellow out of ten to fifteen crates) and on earlier types (mid-30s, 185, that sort of level), all with useful stuff.

So I'd suggest that it's your collective and individual luck that's been nerfed, and Bioware can't be blamed for that.

Has anyone else noticed the drop rate from the CXP bags is nearly non existent for anything good.

Taking a new Guardian up the CXP ranks this week and I’m at CXP 46 and I’ve not had one piece of 230 gear drop.

I leveled a jugg from cxp lvl 1 to around 210 in the last couple of days and the drop rate seemed the same as it has always been. I got a lot of purple stuff and quite a few 236 pieces (which I all disintegrated anyway, because I don't need any of it).

I got a couple of mats (not a lot, but I never got a lot of them since they were introduced), lots of cxp-boosts (around 10 I guess) and I even got a chance cube.

I couldn't see any difference to drop rates. Randomness is random, I suppose.

I been playing my CR300 Sage this last week because, well, what's the point of playing Alts now. And I have seen nothing but Jawa Trash, Disintergrate Trash and if I get a set piece it is Green.

Right now I trust SWTOR Patch Notes slightly less than I trust the daily rag's horoscope - and I don't even trust that at all.

Way to go Bioware.

All The Best

There are no green set pieces in tier 4. I know you like to complain, but there are plenty of complain-worthy topics without having make things up.

Not familiar with current drop rates for lower command levels (never had any problems with it before) but they did in fact ninja nerfed 248 drops for the 300+ levels in the patch when they introduced dissintegration into unassembled components (This was a huge nerf, like 10 times less drop). Maybe it's the result of the same patch or some later tweak.