Compassion, Healing or Love for the Broken Dark Princess: Vaylin Appreciation <3

JakRoanin

So it seems

Well, maybe you can take DS Jaesa, dress her like Vaylin and pretend she's your Vaylin companion, then, just HC that she was the sacrifice and that Vaylin's spirit ended up in her body.

Not a bad idea. If I ever get my warrior to this point in the story, I might do that. Until then I'm stuck with a Inquisitor and Knight.

Not a bad idea. If I ever get my warrior to this point in the story, I might do that. Until then I'm stuck with a Inquisitor and Knight.

Maybe you can do that with Kira too.

Ashara, hm that's another story, don't know if Vaylin would want that body.

Maybe you can do that with Kira too.

Ashara, hm that's another story, don't know if Vaylin would want that body.

I don't know where Ashara went after she came back asking to be my equal, I don't really want to track her down, besides as you say, putting Vaylin into Ashara's body just seems beyond cruel to Vaylin.

Kira, we'll have to wait and see what they do with her, if it's going to be another 2 minute cutscene return then I might just do that. :) Vaylin would look good with red hair.

I don't know where Ashara went after she came back asking to be my equal, I don't really want to track her down, besides as you say, putting Vaylin into Ashara's body just seems beyond cruel to Vaylin.

Kira, we'll have to wait and see what they do with her, if it's going to be another 2 minute cutscene return then I might just do that. :) Vaylin would look good with red hair.

I took her back with my too gentle Imperious, because it was fitting with her personnality. Nox on the other hand, i'm not even sure i'll bother with that allert with him. Ashara is one of the companion i dislike the most, so if i can't kill her, i see no point looking for her anyway, and i have no intention to take her back as an equal when she's clearly not, and Nox is not kind enough for that.

And Yeah, poor Vaylin , ending up in that body would be a real punishment here :D

Could do the trick.

I hope that she'll be back with more than a 2 min cutscene though, same goes for Scourge, considering they should've been part of the whole KOTFE/ET plotline to begin with.

Edited by Goreshaga

I took her back with my too gentle Imperious, because it was fitting with her personnality. Nox on the other hand, i'm not even sure i'll bother with that allert with him. Ashara is one of the companion i dislike the most, so if i can't kill her, i see no point looking for her anyway, and i have no intention to take her back as an equal when she's clearly not, and Nox is not kind enough for that.

And Yeah, poor Vaylin , ending up in that body would be a real punishment here :D

Could do the trick.

I hope that she'll be back with more than a 2 min cutscene though, same goes for Scourge, considering they should've been part of the whole KOTFE/ET plotline to begin with.

Putting her into Ashara's body would be worse than the devs joking about the hologram idea during the last podcast.

I've only done Darth Occlus, and even for a neutral Sith, she's annoying. Then to top it of she wants to return by my side as my equal? I might have accepted that ahd you returned to me before now, my face has been broadcasted across the galaxy more times than I care to count, I'm sure she or one of her soldiers she was leading could have worked it out.

Kira and Scourge should have been part of the plot, whatever they do for these two characters now is likely going to feel underwhelming.

I hate Ashara's personality. But I recently read about her and she has in fact interesting ideas that those who interacted with her in a nice way before (not Nyx's case...) would have seen.

I, the player, accepted her back, but I still wonder if this is what my girl would have really done. New people are welcome on the base as well as different ideas, but the way Ashara spoke might still have gotten to Nyx's nerves...

I think they should have returned all of them before KOTET ended. That would have been better than none of them trying to seek you out, though I suppose the counselors trooper did try, but he got captured.

Yes, his story is very sad. And makes so much sense!

I hate Ashara's personality. But I recently read about her and she has in fact interesting ideas that those who interacted with her in a nice way before (not Nyx's case...) would have seen.

I, the player, accepted her back, but I still wonder if this is what my girl would have really done. New people are welcome on the base as well as different ideas, but the way Ashara spoke might still have gotten to Nyx's nerves...

You know, even with Imperious, she was getting on my nerves, i took her back with her only because it suited my character, but not me at all as the player. If i had a choice to switftly send her away i'd probably have done that. That being said, she trashtalked to my Imperious too, though she was always kind and supportive to Ashara. That was annoying too, as she had no reason to talk to her like that, is i had the actual option to kill her i may as the player have chosen that option instead of taking her back.

As for Nox, he could to some extend tolerate that she wants her freedom, but talking to him the way she talks to you when you find her, is just too much for him, he'd just fry her to death, there's not that option, so i'll not do that alert with him. For all i know, i may HC that he just killed her on Taris once she served her purpose, because she's useless anyway, and at that time, he's not into charity, and stray animals don't interest him in the slightest.

As for Scourge and Kira, i really don't know what they could come up with to explain that they never returned to my JK before now. They were probably the most important companions to tie in the whole KOTXX storyline (and for every classes) and they were not there :(

Edited by Goreshaga

whoa whoa whoa .... you want to put Vaylin's spirit into Ashara?! You cruel people!!! Hasn't Vaylin suffered enough?! :mad:

Maybe we can just use Ashara as a sacrifice to fuel the ritual to transfer Vaylin's spirit into Jaesa's body ?

Maybe we can just use Ashara as a sacrifice to fuel the ritual to transfer Vaylin's spirit into Jaesa's body ?

Isn't exactly top quality sacrificial fuel, is it? :D

So the chances of Vaylin coming back are about the same as world peace?

Fear not .... I have another plan ... I call it the "Take my money imitative!"

Step 1: Put Vaylin on the Cartel Market

Step 2: Throw money at BW

Step 3: We get companion! Bioware gets money!

Step 4: Repat with other characters people want as a companions (Thana, Jaxo etc)

There's one of the customizations for Kira that makes her into a visually pretty good Vaylin, except she has blonde hair and, I think, blue eyes (so, matches the trailer). I think its in a shop on Ilum?

Put her in the Wicked Huntress outfits and give her Senya's saber pike (so she looks like she has a single bladed lightsaber) and she works reasonably well.

I'd still prefer the real thing, though.

There's one of the customizations for Kira that makes her into a visually pretty good Vaylin, except she has blonde hair and, I think, blue eyes (so, matches the trailer). I think its in a shop on Ilum?

Put her in the Wicked Huntress outfits and give her Senya's saber pike (so she looks like she has a single bladed lightsaber) and she works reasonably well.

*bangs table chanting*

Real thing! Real Thing! REAL THING!!!

Not exactly, but maybe added to Jaesa's body for the ritual and spirit as a secondary sacrifice it could work.

Well, maybe we could add Rusk and Skadge to the mix

Rusk?!

Edited by Paulsutherland

Have you got any screenshots? I want to see that.

Rusk?!

The soldier companion of the JK's crew, i know he's the most forgettable of the lot, and sadly, the only already returned of the JK's companion with T7...

I never understood what that guy was doing on my JK's ship honnestly, so if he can be usefull for your ritual, i'd gladly give him to you.

Edited by Goreshaga

I had to google him ... even now I don't recall what he did in the JK story.

He helps you on Hoth, and after joining your crew, well, nothing, he could as well not be there that would not change anything. Pretty much like Ashara actually...

Edited by Goreshaga

I just had to laugh at this thread. Hmm Vaylin as a companion, only if you can have companion convos with her .

My inquisitors would like her (though none of them are really dark) because mostly she doesn't like any of her companions. Well she does like Talos (why we can't romance him I will never know).

I just had to laugh at this thread. Hmm Vaylin as a companion, only if you can have companion convos with her .

My inquisitors would like her (though none of them are really dark) because mostly she doesn't like any of her companions. Well she does like Talos (why we can't romance him I will never know).

I guess my Nox would like her too, but on a purely platonic relationship, the guy is not that much into girls.

Yeah too bad we can't romance Talos. He's not the most attractive of our companions, but he's so damn cute, i'm pretty sure my Nox would try his luck with him if he could.

Too bad we can't get rid of Holliday too, i have a JC that would've loved to continue the flirting game with him.

Yeah, I liked Talos, even on my Darth Nox. He just couldn't get under my skin like the rest of them.

I would have to agree, I would love Vaylin to team up with my Inquisitor too, I think the two of them would get along well with each other. They've both died, so they have more in common than the other classes.