Compassion, Healing or Love for the Broken Dark Princess: Vaylin Appreciation <3

JakRoanin

Maybe I've been looking at this all wrong ... I should be making sacrifices to the magical Odessen console! :eek:

Just do not throw them on the console, just like the money on the monitor, here need a different approach:eek::eek::eek:

#Arcann,Nathema&Vaylin

Just do not throw them on the console, just like the money on the monitor, here need a different approach:eek::eek::eek:

#Arcann,Nathema&Vaylin

Screw Zildrog, we must appease the magic console of Odessen!... or blackmail it with windows 10.

Edited by Paulsutherland

#Arcann,Nathema&Vaylin

Or maybe they could add some of the npcs we've encountered during the various expansions to that console; not that I need any more companions, but I would love to have the following.

Cytharat and Lemda Avesta from Rise of the Hutt Cartel?

Jakarro from Shadow of Revan?

Vaylin from KOTFE / ET ?

I'm just here to offer support.:rak_03: I mean, why not?

I would answer that, but that might remove your support from our holy cause.

However for entertainment value, you would be supplying us with the required blood sample should it be required ...

*Discreetly points at Arcann*

... The Order of Vaylin thanks you for you support, none the less ... take this card and you'll get a 20% discount when you shop on Zakuul.

I would answer that, but that might remove your support from our holy cause.

However for entertainment value, you would be supplying us with the required blood sample should it be required ...

*Discreetly points at Arcann*

... The Order of Vaylin thanks you for you support, none the less ... take this card and you'll get a 20% discount when you shop on Zakuul.

Hmmmmm..... Not sure.:rak_03:

The current loading screen for SWTOR – is it Vaylin fighting Senya? Why she looks like a man? Why her armor is different? What is that thing on her belt?

Do you think Vaylin will want to be resurrected if such opportunity will present itself?

Did Vaylin had some kind of disorder as a child or she was just a little egoistical brat (like we all were) - but her tantrums were hard to ignore?

Will she want to join forces with anyone? “You are fun and killed my family” do not count. After all “You gave me control over Eternal Fleet” have not saved that Iokath droid from being crushed. Even while it was useful it was not exactly having a good time... :cool:

However for entertainment value, you would be supplying us with the required blood sample should it be required ... *Discreetly points at Arcann*

Ah, Paul. What am I going to do with you? Do you really want to clean up the mess after the last gathering without droid help, your fellow Vaylin worshipers help and without any detergents? That blue footprints on the ceiling alone look... very hard to remove.

Edited by RandomName_Ru

The current loading screen for SWTOR – is it Vaylin fighting Senya? Why she looks like a man? Why her armor is different? What is that thing on her belt?

Do you think Vaylin will want to be resurrected if such opportunity will present itself?

Did Vaylin had some kind of disorder as a child or she was just a little egoistical brat (like we all were) - but her tantrums were hard to ignore?

Will she want to join forces with anyone? “You are fun and killed my family” do not count. After all “You gave me control over Eternal Fleet” have not saved that Iokath droid from being crushed. Even while it was useful it was not exactly having a good time... :cool:

Ah, Paul. What am I going to do with you? Do you really want to clean up the mess after the last gathering without droid help, your fellow Vaylin worshipers help and without any detergents? That blue footprints on the ceiling alone look... very hard to remove.

I guess? Her attitude in the last chapter changed enough I guess she could be in favour of returning? Especially if she feels like she is trapped in the commander's mind.

I don't think Vaylin was any worse of a problem as a child than any other. Valkorian likely feared what she could do.

Ah, Paul. What am I going to do with you?

Do you really want to clean up the mess after the last gathering without droid help, your fellow Vaylin worshipers help and without any detergents? That blue footprints on the ceiling alone look... very hard to remove.

I think it's the battle we saw in the KOTET trailer, I guess it was created that way to keep us speculating.

Depends on the situation at hand. I'd like the option VitateArt worked on for this art piece she did - which is basically, Vaylin returned to her body after the events of the dream fight, then fled the Alliance base into the forest.

Well, being a child I would assume Vaylin simply didn't know how to control her powers, those that were getting hurt could have simply been in the wrong place at the wrong time?

Again - it would depend on the situation at the time? Maybe?

Uhh ... join the 'Order of Vaylin' ... then we'll celebrate your arrival with a marmite festival?

Oh ... well ... a couple of us got drunk and we thought it would be funny to host Ewok races ... we had trouble keeping track of the Ewoks so we dipped them into some paint ... we used a cattle prod to get them running, then e discovered the chemicals in the paint were highly flammable.

As for the cleaning up, we're dedicated to the resurrection, let the Scions do it! ... make sure you kill them after!

Not sure if I'm worthy of becoming part of the vaylineers.:rak_03:

Of course your worthy! Now come join us as we throw old fruits at the Herald scum in the old town.