Did you guys break the queue with 5.7?

TrixxieTriss

Since you took Yavin off the highest pop, all I seem to get is Hutt Ball matches in any pvp bracket. I do get the occasional other maps, but Hutt Ball is leading every map by 6-1

Did you guys break the queue? Mr Musco, can you please investigate.

While I usually love Hutt Ball, too much of a good thing soon becomes a bad thing.

Edited by EricMusco

Wish when we get pop and game find a PvP match ,we could already see which map we get before teleport...

I quit every huttball match before it start. Map is okay, but people don't care about ball, and just playing deathmatch more than on other maps. :(

Yesterday played 4 warzones, 3 of them were huttball.

Edited by tummiswtor

Wish when we get pop and game find a PvP match ,we could already see which map we get before teleport...

I quit every huttball match before it start. Map is okay, but people don't care about ball, and just playing deathmatch more than on other maps. :(

Yesterday played 4 warzones, 3 of them were huttball.

Yeah, I love Hutt Ball, but people not trying to win makes the game miserable. I can usually tell in the first 30-40secs if they are going to try and win or expect me to carry them all. If they look like they aren’t going to try, I just leave.

People wanted less Yavin, people got what they wanted, people as usual have little to no foresight about the implications of said request, people are now angry at other stuff.

Its pretty simple, we have a smaller player base split between 2 factions, less Yavin means less cross faction, means longer queues.

Huttball may be coincidence as i didnt get that personally, i got a lot of ACW

LoL, normally I would agree, but I’ve just left my 9th Hutt Ball pop in the last 2 hours

It makes sense. They turned off the priority for Yavin and instead of just turning it off they accidentally moved it to Huttball.

I wonder if something like that cause this little bug that when someone disconnects it says they reconnected and vice versa.

Does anyone know if they fixed that?

#ducttape4swtor

• Dev Post
Since you took Yavin off the highest pop, all I seem to get is Hutt Ball matches in any pvp bracket. I do get the occasional other maps, but Hutt Ball is leading every map by 6-1

Did you guys break the queue? Mr Musco, can you please investigate.

While I usually love Hutt Ball, too much of a good thing soon becomes a bad thing.

That's unusual...

I will pass this on to the team for investigation. Is this something everyone is seeing? A much higher pop rate on Huttball than other gameplay types?

Thank you for the reports.

-eric

People wanted less Yavin, people got what they wanted, people as usual have little to no foresight about the implications of said request, people are now angry at other stuff.

Its pretty simple, we have a smaller player base split between 2 factions, less Yavin means less cross faction, means longer queues.

Huttball may be coincidence as i didnt get that personally, i got a lot of ACW

Que times aren't affected in europe on Darth Malgus. It pops quite frequenlty..

Correct me if I'm wrong.

Edited by DavidAtkinson

I did like 5 or 6 games yesterday and didn't see a single huttball on Star Forge, both pub and imp side. I got a mix of civil war, novare coast, and ancient hypergate. Maybe one odessen.

I'm all for huttball all the time though to be honest.

Yup, same, but I got voidstar, Odessan, and yavin.

Bad rng would be my guess.

That's unusual...

I will pass this on to the team for investigation. Is this something everyone is seeing? A much higher pop rate on Huttball than other gameplay types?

-eric

It’s weird, I played heaps of Hutt Balls last night. Just about every second one was HB. I asked others if they were experiencing this and 2/3rds said yes, while the other 1/3rd said no.

I have noticed pop times have gotten longer since Yavin was removed as the top pop WZ. I’m guessing this has something to do with crossfaction.

Is there anyway you can fix it so pops are fast again. especially for Reps and for out of prime time (Imps and reps lvl70) and also for mids/lowbies. Maybe change it so if there aren’t enough people, it automatically puts you into Yavin or arena matches instead of it making you wait for an 8 man (non cross faction map). It’s frustra knowing there are enough people to play arena or Yavin, but it won’t pop.

Edited by TrixxieTriss

I’m seeing longer pop times, especially outside of the middle of prime time and on the fringes of it.

The solution of course is to make all WZs cross faction if we want WZs to pop faster,

I played one WZ last evening and it was Huttball. I was very happy about it, because Huttball almost never pops for me. Last time was months ago. It was great. A very tight and even 1-1 and we won. That was my best PvP experience in this game in a very long time.

Regarding queue times: On Darth Malgus server, the queue times are now almost back to the previous The Progenitor level. At least that's my feeling. That corralates with the amount of players I see on the server. ;)

That's unusual...

-eric

Me and my friends noticed an increase in waiting time for tr pops. However, it may happen because new year holidays are over, and many people went to work/school/university and stopped playing much.