3x Special Forces Armor Sets, Enjoy (Code Redemption)

CKNORTH

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just got Battlefront 2, but already have the armor set. if anyone still needs the set PM me, I will type a link (There is 2) and don't forget to share once I send you the codes....

Edit: Well no PM's here are the codes if anyone still needs...

2QEC-H2WX-UF2D-BN9Y

CH9W-EKWX-XP82-FYVX

Edited by CKNORTH

Didnt work. Yeah none of these links ever work for me. It always says This shareable link is no longer valid.

Id love a PM myself

Check your PMs, you should have one.

EDIT: Wait, no, give me a second. I thought I sent it earlier, apparently it didn't send. You'll have one momentarily.

Edited by The-Kaitou-Kid

Check your PMs, you should have one.

EDIT: Wait, no, give me a second. I thought I sent it earlier, apparently it didn't send. You'll have one momentarily.

"This shareable link is no longer valid." Thanks anyway though for trying to help :(

"This shareable link is no longer valid." Thanks anyway though for trying to help :(

hmm this might be a long shot but perhaps clear your browser cache? and make sure your logged out of the web page, then re-log in? I am in no way a computer expert but its worth a shot?

Hi all

Not sure if I'm too late to get in on this, but if I could get one sent my way, I'd be forever grateful.

I see some people trying to sell them and I don't know if that's entirely ethical as it was a giveaway, so I'm not trying to promote that much.

EDIT: I'm sorry, I thought this was for the NVIDIA. I ended up getting special forces when it first came up.

Edited by DoofiestDoofz

Really disappointing that some JERKS that use codes don't post theirs.

Each person redeeming the code gets 3 different ones to redeem. We should be able to keep this going without any issue, but it seems like some entitled people would rather keep this to themselves.

Sad too, I have a few people in my guild that want to keep this private, going as far as telling guildees to NOT post their codes.

Pathetic. Share the wealth, share the love.

Is my code already used up?

You can check to be sure on your accounts page, in the same place that you got the link from. Should tell you how many uses are remaining.

I'm kinda wondering if there's something wrong with the codes, though. My code gave Zergnaut that message but in that section of my account page, it says I still have 2 redemptions remaining. They don't expire until the end of March, so that's not the problem, but maybe the code redemption is borked at the moment in general.

You can check to be sure on your accounts page, in the same place that you got the link from. Should tell you how many uses are remaining.

I'm kinda wondering if there's something wrong with the codes, though. My code gave Zergnaut that message but in that section of my account page, it says I still have 2 redemptions remaining. They don't expire until the end of March, so that's not the problem, but maybe the code redemption is borked at the moment in general.

Something doesn't make sense, it says there are still 3 uses left. :confused:

Each person redeeming the code gets 3 different ones to redeem. We should be able to keep this going without any issue, but it seems like some entitled people would rather keep this to themselves.

Sad too, I have a few people in my guild that want to keep this private, going as far as telling guildees to NOT post their codes.

Agree, its not that hard. If anyone got one, feel free to send it to me.

I agree its not hard to share the codes, but what I think is happening is that Free to Play and Preferred players are also nabbing up codes and they are unable to post in the forums, which is why we are not seeing more codes posted. I am not sure if they are able to post in the new players forum, but it would be nice if they could at least post in this thread to share their codes...

but like I said in other posts in this thread it would be nice if Eric or a Dev posted an unlimited code, just so people who have not received a code yet may get one.