3x Special Forces Armor Sets, Enjoy (Code Redemption)

CKNORTH

Hey there, just came back to SWTOR, first post in the forums.. why can't I redeem any of these links?

Only 3 codes available per link, you need to watch the thread and click the most current link posted before they get taken, if you do get a code then go to your account page click on shareable links, you will be able to post your code for others for a chance at 3x the Special Forces Armor Set. :)

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You most likely already have it. My code (http://www.swtor.com/user/ce/3y2p2) posted earlier, still has 2 redemptions left.

I tried all 16 pages, all invalid (used). Apparently I get beaten to it consistently as well :)

I've had the exact same problem. People are 'sniping' these codes like there's no tomorrow :)

Looking for a code as well!

Happy Holidays everyone!

Hey there, just came back to SWTOR, first post in the forums.. why can't I redeem any of these links?

u and 99,999999% of the other visitors mate

I think a lot of the problem is that these codes have been posted twice, but can be only used once. Back when this promotion first happened, a lot of people posted their codes here on the forums, and on reddit. Which led to a lot of them being used up. Time went on and people forgot all about that, but now that this thread rekindled everything, everyone is reposting their codes, forgetting that they are already used. This is what is leading to the frustration you are seeing. There are no bots involved.

Edited by Holocron

I think a lot of the problem is that these codes have been posted twice, but can be only used once. Back when this promotion first happened, a lot of people posted their codes here on the forums, and on reddit. Which led to a lot of them being used up. Time went on and people forgot all about that, but now that this thread rekindled everything, everyone is reposting their codes, forgetting that they are already used. This is what is leading to the frustration you are seeing. There are no bots involved.

You're right.

I tried a lot to redeem one of these codes in the last few days. With your explanation I finally noticed I have it already and it's the same as last time.

Therefore I've my shareable code with 3 redemtions remaining: http://www.swtor.com/user/ce/s4vk8