[SPOILERS] The Order of Zildrog, Valkorion and Vitiate: They Are All Connected

Ylliarus

I have to admit one of the main reasons (storywise) why i didnt liked kotfe/kotet very much was:

a) that we had a, in my eyes, (storywise) REALLY good expansion around the Emperor with SoR, only to get a halfhearted continuation where BW abandoned their whole story around Vitiate (as he dissappears without a reason) and we had to face a "mystic, new named Emperor"

b) that we really got to kill off the allmighty Valkorion (after it was stated that he's indeed the new Vitiate - as i found the idea itself silly enough)

So i would be MORE than happy if Vitiate would return, hopefully to NOT kill him again (in a ridicioulous way with the two, for me, most hated characters in the last 2 expansions since Koth and Lana / Theron -_-)

Edited by Jesseriah

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
One problem: the "gods" of Zakuul are just some droids created by someone and programmed to think they are gods - for example Tyth. So, what makes you think Scyvva ,Izax and Zildrog are ..real people and not some machines too?

Good question. Who or what made these "Gods"? Who is the God of the Gods? Just how did the Emporer come across them? When did the Emporer see its potential?

Good question. Who or what made these "Gods"? Who is the God of the Gods? Just how did the Emporer come across them? When did the Emporer see its potential?

My suspicion is the giant droids were created either on Iokath or by Czerka Corporation - after all CZ created another giant cyborg thing - The Vigilant.

About the "God of Gods" - what if Zildrog is actually the Scorekeeper, goddess of Trandoshans? Think about it.. Zildrog is " a mythical serpent God" , thats how Senya describes it. God/Goddess. Serpent/trandoshan = reptiles, so there is a chance of Scorekeeper and Zildrog to be the same person.

What if the Gravestone is Zildrog? That was in the swamp for who knows how long? :eek:

That would make Zildrog and the Gravestone a Hive Ship from Stargate Atlantis ( hives were bio mechanical capital ships) or Lexx ( from the amateur sci-fi tv series Lexx, also a bio-mechanical ship). Anyway, your idea is interesting but kinda hard to integrate in SWTOR.

That would make Zildrog and the Gravestone a Hive Ship from Stargate Atlantis ( hives were bio mechanical capital ships) or Lexx ( from the amateur sci-fi tv series Lexx, also a bio-mechanical ship). Anyway, your idea is interesting but kinda hard to integrate in SWTOR.

It may have been that thing that was jettisoned into space behind Lana and Vaylin when they were fighting. (can't remember what it's called)

The thing with the red eggs, in the room Koth put a bomb on the Gravestone.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

A good theory, and as others mentioned, a good way to bring back Kira and Scourge if the the secret weapon is Vitiate.

The duality of the theory also connects to the duality of Revan which was overused in SOR. I say overused, but of course, recycling plots is what BW does. I'd like Vitiate to stay gone, but this all makes too much sense.

If they have Vitiate's Tenebrae body stashed away somewhere, I hope that there is limitations placed on it. It's "a weapon of mass destruction" - in theory. Perhaps he has no memory, or all the body jumping has shredded his spirit a la Voldemort and given him something like PTSD. If the Chiss are able to objectify him in this way, and since he hasn't come out himself, then there must be some reason that he can't, or won't, hence the need for limitations [apart from player fatigue that it's literally the same damn thing over and over again ad nauseum].

A good theory, and as others mentioned, a good way to bring back Kira and Scourge if the the secret weapon is Vitiate.

The duality of the theory also connects to the duality of Revan which was overused in SOR. I say overused, but of course, recycling plots is what BW does. I'd like Vitiate to stay gone, but this all makes too much sense.

If they have Vitiate's Tenebrae body stashed away somewhere, I hope that there is limitations placed on it. It's "a weapon of mass destruction" - in theory. Perhaps he has no memory, or all the body jumping has shredded his spirit a la Voldemort and given him something like PTSD. If the Chiss are able to objectify him in this way, and since he hasn't come out himself, then there must be some reason that he can't, or won't, hence the need for limitations [apart from player fatigue that it's literally the same damn thing over and over again ad nauseum].

The devs confirmed during Vallk's live stream interview with them that the immortal emperor is definitely dead now.

The devs confirmed during Vallk's live stream interview with them that the immortal emperor is definitely dead now.

Yeah, but BW has said that about a character before. After DA2, they said Hawke's story was over, but then had Hawke feature pretty prominently in the first part of DAI. I'd take that with a grain of salt...

Yeah, but BW has said that about a character before. After DA2, they said Hawke's story was over, but then had Hawke feature pretty prominently in the first part of DAI. I'd take that with a grain of salt...

Companies love to lie to us... Cumberbachs character is NOT Khan

• 2 years later...