Make COLICOID WAR GAME great again!

Pazuzuh

• 2 weeks later...
I understand why they didn't add Lost Island to the vet queue (the mechanics could be a little hard with no healer or tank...though, they added Blood Hunt, so maybe it's not an excuse), but to this day I struggle to understand why Colicoid War Game was not added. It was pretty close to role neutral already -- just add some koltos to the end boss. Edited by Seireeni

Is this the one where you sit on a turret and shoot waves of Arachnids? I loved that one from back in the days. I think i did it like once or twice. Is it still around and where do you start it?

Side note: Not to derail thread but Kaon under Seige and Lost Island was another pretty cool series of flashpoints that should be made great again!

My problem with this FP is not the turrets but the puzzle. I remember times doing this FP with PuGs that had no idea what to do and it was incredibly frustrating having to tell players: "NO you cannot join us in battle, you MUST stay on the switch and click it!!!"

It's not just an issue of raising the enemies to level 70. The puzzles can be cheesed in unintended ways, now, because of abilities that weren't in the game when CWG was designed. I ran it for fun earlier this year on my scoundrel and I used Trick Move to simply teleport down to the final puzzle switches and deactivate all of the force fields. Those puzzles have to be redesigned in such a way to prevent new abilities from instant solving them. Edited by HaoZhao

It's not just an issue of raising the enemies to level 70. The puzzles can be cheesed in unintended ways, now, because of abilities that weren't in the game when CWG was designed. I ran it for fun earlier this year on my scoundrel and I used Trick Move to simply teleport down to the final puzzle switches and deactivate all of the force fields. Those puzzles have to be redesigned in such a way to prevent new abilities from instant solving them.

not needed, just add a few more forcefields to the platforms to keep players from using their fancy powers.

• 1 month later...
I really enjoyed this one - you could do it underleveled if smart and patient and it was breaking overleveled battering rams. It also had one nice looking sets for Sentinel so early in the SWTOR stage. I even regretted when you needn't healer off the turret anymore...

Did you guys forget to upgrade one of the greatest flashpoints ever to lv70?? No Group Finder, no lv70 enemies, nothing! Still says its veteran mode, but enemies are still lv40. So sad.

Can you please fix that? Thanks

Yeah. I agree on this. And no. i am no Gree.. The decission to taking the "group 2 out of group content and the "reward" out of rewarding content iwas not good.

Yes this is one statement I can get behind in an era of bad politics and #45 in the WH. This FP needs to be with the other FP's in getting the necessary group finder changes in the (Ctrl + G) aka Activities Window. Please make this happen makes no sense this FP which i truly enjoyed when I came to this game, not be in the rotation::(. It gave great gear with its other contemporaries back in the day. #SoLetItBeWrittenSoLetItBeDone. :p:p:D