Where the heck is the blaster rifle?

MasterCboath

I'll go ahead and voice my opinion on the matter though. Due to the playstyle of the Powertech, pistols are actually ideal for the kind of close-quarters fighting we find ourselves in..

This is a roleplay characteristic, and secondly I do not think the Trooper Vanguard mirror on the Republic side is missing out on our 1 gimpy pistol. I actually do like the pistol, but man, if I could use a RIFLE like Bobba, you bet I would. It would make my character feel and look so much more scrumtralescent. If you look at all the Mandalorians in the quest line around level 30'ish (or in Dromund Kaas Mando section), you'll notice they have nice bounty hunter armor with Rifles too. When I saw them I was drooling, and simultaneously frowning as I glanced b/t my pistol and their armor+rifle. After all the force sensatives get to choose b/t Vibro Weapons or Lightsabers.

Anyway, yeah I think eventually Bioware/EA should allow this:

Bounty Hunter Powertech: Pistol or Rifle

Trooper Vanguard: Rifle or Pistol

Imperial Agent Operative: Rifle or Pistol

Smuggler Scoundrel: Pistol or Rifle

The Trooper Commando, Smuggler Gunslinger, Bounty Hunter Mercenary, and Imperial Agent Sniper, all have EXOTIC weapon proficiencies (cosmetically). That being said, I DO NOT think they should have any alternative weapon choices. They are fine without other options. These weapons look awesome; duel wielding pistols is x10 cooler than just having one.. A giant automatic cannon, need a say more? Sniper Rifles are extremely righteous as well - long barrels, you can tell they Sniper Rifles and not just ordinary Rifles... I think Bioware/EA will eventually come through and add in alternative weapon choices for the above listed (in red). Its definitely needed, or wanted I should say!

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic