Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

how to get Darth Hexid?

ARavingLooony

Though it is not working correctly on the flashpoints. A friend went through group pickup and did 3 different missions on 3 different days and it still didn't credit him with it. Yes he was eligible for the daily but he didn't take the flashpoint group pickup mission but had the other missions.

There seems to be a bug through the flashpoints.

If he's level 70 and hasn't done the Umbara FP solo, it isn't available in GF (the FP is red). Apparently, doing such FPs won't count even though GF says you are eligible for the daily reward.

If he's level 70 and hasn't done the Umbara FP solo, it isn't available in GF (the FP is red). Apparently, doing such FPs won't count even though GF says you are eligible for the daily reward.

Okay that might explain his problem but not mine. My sorceress did a veteran flashpoint and was eligible for the daily reward and she has done Umbara and still didn't get the credit. There seems to be a problem. I didn't have the weekly or the group finder mission for the flashpoints but I didn't think I needed to have those?

Okay that might explain his problem but not mine. My sorceress did a veteran flashpoint and was eligible for the daily reward and she has done Umbara and still didn't get the credit. There seems to be a problem. I didn't have the weekly or the group finder mission for the flashpoints but I didn't think I needed to have those?

I can confirm that all listed FP's must have a green check mark. I wasn't receiving credit either until I unlocked Umbara, then I started getting credit.

I can confirm that all listed FP's must have a green check mark. I wasn't receiving credit either until I unlocked Umbara, then I started getting credit.

All mine are unlocked and I have done Umbara (too many to count since I needed the data for the train) and still didn't get credit for the Directive 7 I ran on Friday so there is something wrong.

Edited by casirabit

Me, personally, I did 3 WZs last night one one character, and got the achievement.

So, do 3 WZs on one character and see if you get the achievement.

If you absolutely cannot stand PVP and refuse to partake in PVP, queue up for FPs, or uprisings (yuck!!), or ops via group finder. But, from what I've seen, there is at least one "gotcha". That's why I decided to just do the WZs.

Also, keep in mind, we won't get DarthHexid until November 28th.

How do you find where the achievement?... ie... is there a place int the achievement list to check it’s done?

How do you find where the achievement?... ie... is there a place int the achievement list to check it’s done?

Legacy > Achievements > Events > General > Game Updates

You should be able to find it from there.

Edit: Here is a screenshot so you can see where.. Glad I was up late working on a project for work.

https://imgur.com/a/0q6JN

Edited by Tahana

I'm still not able to get credit for running flashpoints using Group Finder. Here's my situation...

* Hadn't run any flashpoints in a couple of weeks.

* Clicked on group finder, picked a role, and entered the queue.

* Did Korriban Incursion twice, did Assault on Tython once, start to finish.

* ZERO credit in the achievement.

What am I doing wrong?

Doing Uprisings while eligible for the dailies will also count for the PvE achievement. I have 1 FP and 1 Uprising for 2/3 towards that. I don't know if you can do those below level cap, but I do know you can do Uprisings while still in vanilla content.

I queued through the Galactic Command Interface for both.

If you read the achievement it says you have to be eligible for the daily.. Some guildies were able to knock it out last night (all three) doing a combination of story mode and vet mode flashpoints and uprisings.

I did the PvPs and that was very easy to get the acheivement.

However, just for the sake of knowledge about the PvE achievement. What is "to be eligible for a daily". I'm very casual and don't do much with dailies but is that mean the "Bonus" from the command missions or do any "daily" from the command mission before the FP . This is so confusing for those who don't speak SWTOR :D and could anyone kindly elaborate the meaning of a daily?

Also, some say you have to do Umbara as well?

Thanks!

However, just for the sake of knowledge about the PvE achievement. What is "to be eligible for a daily". I'm very casual and don't do much with dailies but is that mean the "Bonus" from the command missions or do any "daily" from the command mission before the FP . This is so confusing for those who don't speak SWTOR :D and could anyone kindly elaborate the meaning of a daily?

Thanks!

Click the group finder icon and if the Daily Reward on the right side of each section is there, if all options are selected, then you are eligible for the daily reward.

Thanks!

What PorsaLindahl said.. and no I got credit not having to do Umbara. See my imgur link in my response to icy.

For those who are still interested, i did it via PvP yesterday.

It was really easy, did it with a level 35 toon, in under 2 hours (it was 2:00 am Darth Malgus server, pops took a while). Won 2, lost 1, and got notification that achiev was completed.

Way easier than pve imo.

Edited by DeVanagloris

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.