A Login Queue?!?!

Blizzax

Didn't you guys say you would have new and more powerful hardware to run the new 5 servers??

It seems like you did not. You are just saving some money.

I am disappointed...

Having to queue for logging in to a server - especially as a subscriber and thus paying for it - was not what I did expect after this merge.

Go and scale up your VMs.

This is not a situation I am willing to tolerate for long.

3:56 am on the consolidated west coast servers and there is a Queue when server status is showing as light load. I got in once and game locked in between loading characters. Crashed out and now have a queue of 190.

Please address this asap. As it stands now game is unplayable on Satele Shan.

You don't indicate which server. I recommend including that information so they can ensure its full. As for not expecting it, well there are...people claiming that the Satele Shan is dead and panicking and probably recreating toons on SF. It was announced that there are too many people for 1 USA server. If people are freaking or experimenting then yes, this will happen. Full servers is what you all wanted. Not the first time for a full server queue

You don't indicate which server. I recommend including that information so they can ensure its full. As for not expecting it, well there are...people claiming that the Satele Shan is dead and panicking and probably recreating toons on SF. It was announced that there are too many people for 1 USA server. If people are freaking or experimenting then yes, this will happen. Full servers is what you all wanted. Not the first time for a full server queue

Right now all the servers list as light. Not Full. This is the same bug as before.

Didn't you guys say you would have new and more powerful hardware to run the new 5 servers??

It seems like you did not. You are just saving some money.

I am disappointed...

Having to queue for logging in to a server - especially as a subscriber and thus paying for it - was not what I did expect after this merge.

Go and scale up your VMs.

This is not a situation I am willing to tolerate for long.

LOL Of course they did it to save money. I'm in a login que with position 231 as a sub. ***

Strange things going on in the server as well. I was unable to travel to any strongholds, I'd hit the travel button and you'd hear the travel sound, but nothing would happen. I then logged out that character and tried logging in a toon that was in a Stronghold, and the character couldn't log in and went back to the character select screen.

I think we may have a rough day or two before things get settled.

Strange things going on in the server as well. I was unable to travel to any strongholds, I'd hit the travel button and you'd hear the travel sound, but nothing would happen. I then logged out that character and tried logging in a toon that was in a Stronghold, and the character couldn't log in and went back to the character select screen.

I think we may have a rough day or two before things get settled.

Exactly. This.

A QUEUE isn't always for server population. It's to prevent hundreds of characters from spawning at once, and spawning only a handful at a time.

If there are thousands of people connecting at once, think of it like a gate, a door, or a toll booth, to help minimize a huge influx. It helps the servers remain stable with a huge influx of new logins.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.