Do I get a day of credit for not being able to play today?

TimOCeallaigh

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It would be easier for them to compensate by giving 100cc to everyone. But maybe they can make up for the downtime by adding an extra day to the double xp weekend.

I had to LOL at this. It's always gotten me over the years watching people proclaim how they should get X amount of credits or free mounts etc. (things that cost in game Stores anywhere from $10 - $20) for what amounts to $.50 of loss. Your sub is roughly $15 a month. That's about 50 cents a day, or around 45 - 70 cc, depending on which amount you go by (450 or 5500, the 5500 being cheaper per dollar). Your 100cc is a lot closer to being an honest repayment (besides just tacking on an extra day of sub) than a lot would scream for.

We should get those rewards for the United Forces the Darth character and the pet for our missing day of play time. We shouldnt have to do 3 pve & pvp to get them. PLUS why should we pay any thing to change the names of Guilds,Characters & Legacies when we like our names and we dont want to be force to change them. Thats like being force to pay to go into a Night Club when its closed. WTH? So with that said, the name change should be free.

Give us the rewards and you pay for name changes. Thats Fair, BW...............

I had to LOL at this. It's always gotten me over the years watching people proclaim how they should get X amount of credits or free mounts etc. (things that cost in game Stores anywhere from $10 - $20) for what amounts to $.50 of loss. Your sub is roughly $15 a month. That's about 50 cents a day, or around 45 - 70 cc, depending on which amount you go by (450 or 5500, the 5500 being cheaper per dollar). Your 100cc is a lot closer to being an honest repayment (besides just tacking on an extra day of sub) than a lot would scream for.

I want my $0.50 back. I work hard for my money.

This wasn't a 2am-4am maintainance. This was an entire day after work.

Yes.

They warned us about it. Repeatedly.

Your point is?

I want my $0.50 back. I work hard for my money.

Edit: ...ohhhh, I get it now, you're a troll. :D Well done, you had the whole thread in an uproar here.

Edited by Jagaimee

Don't take the bait, people. He knew the server mergers were happening today and he knew it would be down all day and he knows he won't get a refund. But he'll troll in the vain hope that riling up the community might get him something for nothing. Dream on, Trollski.

Don't know if you're agreeing or disagreeing with me. LOL

I'm not saying that they should compensate us. All I was saying is that it would be easier for them to compensate, should they choose to, by giving everyone 100cc rather than issuing refunds on credit cards or going in to every single account and adding an extra day to their service (which would be a huge undertaking).

I don't want CCs. I paid for something that I cannot use.

You obviously missed my post on the first page of this thread, so scroll to the bottom of the page and click on the Terms of Service, then read #4.

Matter of principle. I don't use CCs. They build up from sub and sec key. I use from time to time. I pay for a monthly basis to play this game. I have alot of toons on alot of levels. I don't care for endgame. I want to visit Taris or Alderaan. And if I can't get my $0.50 back then developers have made a move that does not want me in their game.

I never had money and what I do I use wisely. Yes I am upset that I paid for something that I cannot use. I am sorry if that does not fall in the opinion of the elite. But right is right and wrong is wrong

Well if you don't have money, and you're subbing to an online game, you are NOT using it wisely.

Point no. 2, if you do have some extra chedda every so often, you'd be better, with your attitude, to buy a single player offline game that won't do maintenance & have upkeep. Because ALL MMO's have downtime & maintenance along with problems that arise in game.

So 2/10 for your troll attempt. Don't let the tent flap hit you on the way OUT.