Thanks for Darth Marr. <3 <3 <3 This is a love thread, haters make your own lol.

Paulsutherland

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah, Darth Marr, The valiant defender of the Empire who saw beyond the powerplays of Sith by basing the Empire above them, and who understood the need for the Empire to reform after Malgus's coup. Had Malgus decided not to initiate his coup, bringing things to changing point would've probably taken longer (or wouldn't have probably happened at all if the resistance was large enough) but at same time, his coup weakened the Empire too.

Just glad for Marr to be a voice of reason in the dark times, since if not for him, I doubt the Empire would have lasted as long as it have for now.

Edited by Rebamcfan

Why in Death he "hangs around Satele Shan," Is because in death he finally sees the same path, the same View of the Galaxy, the way Satele Shan Sees. Death has giving him his final Epiphany, and now he sees The Light.

It's not necessarily the "Light" he sees. He's seeing a broader spectrum of The Force. And Satele had her eyes opened as well. So they're both re-learning The Force the way it had been during the days of the Je'daii (see sig). ;)

Edited by PorsaLindahl

I always assumed he was a Sith Pureblood. And that he wore the mask to hide horrible scars or some other disfigurement.

That or he is incredible attractive, he wears it so all the ladies don't throw themselves at him ... there's only so much Darth Marr to go aound you know. ;)

AND ... HE ... IS ... MINE! :t_evil:

It's possible, why not right? :) I think I heard someone say he was in his 60s at the beginning of kotfe, is that accurate?

Hmmm, not certain, but I do think he's one of the older Sith! But then most characters are "older" anyway. Like Satele and Jadus.:p I wish they gave Marr a look like the voice actor or something similar, It's very suitable for someone like him! (imo)

Edited by Eshvara

• 2 weeks later...
How did I miss this particular thread. Darth Marr, well more importantly all my Sith Warrior's interactions with him on Yavin IV remains some of my all-time favourite moments in the entire game. That planet made me adore Darth Marr for his stances and personality.

obligatory Marr + character shot

That's beautiful, look at the butterflies! Aww :o