Please remove Huttball - Request of 80% of the players

IHeartSith

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Huttball is meh...I like Voidstar better than it. Alderaan is the worst.

Agree, Huttball is fine. Voidstar rules, and Alderaan is ****.

We should be able to choose our warzone though, it's not Huttball that is keeping people from joining warzones OP...Its the lack of choice.

Edited by DilowBee

you can root them or CC them untill the buff wears off

Yeah, if my 4s stun is not on cooldown I do that, but if it's on CD then the one I charge to hit for 60s they've already disappeared before it's done. I haven't played a jedi/sith before so does the force run get hampered at all by holding the Huttball? Or does it just negate it completed. I wouldn't mind if there was a boost, but it was still hampered somewhat and not 100%.

It just seems like something that doesn't belong in the game. I realise it's for both sides, but neither should have it tbh. They could use it to get away from being shot etc without the Huttball but once they pick it up movement should be restricted for everyone I think.

Anyway, other than that I love it.

Its not a matter of not liking huttball,. i do like it.

What i DONT like is the fact that the actual gameplay is a total croc...

"bolstered" or not, seems the groups im in are REPEATEDLY lvl 35 on down, while the group we are up against are high 40's and all 50's. those of u who like to flaunt "/shrug, bolstered" are full of crap. those games are unwinnable, to the point that the team just sits there and gets slaughtered. the 50's team doesnt even TRY and score after a while, they just hold onto the ball and get fed bodies and medals, because they know we cant beat them...

crap like THAT is what makes huttball so hated.

someone needs to get this straight already. Brackets for a game like this, not just "bolstered". Try and make it an ACTUAL even match, not this crap load of 13-20's against a team full of 50's (such as the one i just got out of)

This Warzone is terrible, Worst mechanics I have ever seen in my 15 years of MMO PvPing, I have not met 1 player yet that actually enjoys playing this game, It just has fail all over it.

I know its your attempt to make a Unique version of CTF but this is why there is no other version it has been tried and tested over years.

Im in a PvP Guild and Hutball alone deters alot of players from Queing just because of how bad it is.

Also add some sort of rating Warzone about 90% of the ones I am forced to play huttball, cant even choose

Don't play Imperial than? I switched to republic and now I get a healthy mix. Also ******** statistics like "80% of players hate this" are pretty much counter intuitive to your argument. I personally love hutt ball and I know many people that do. In fact, I'd wager that more people like it than hate it.

Don't play Imperial than? I switched to republic and now I get a healthy mix. Also ******** statistics like "80% of players hate this" are pretty much counter intuitive to your argument. I personally love hutt ball and I know many people that do. In fact, I'd wager that more people like it than hate it.

Because republic sucks! =-D

I personally don't like it but i think its good its in the game .

People seam to like it and as a MMO player i also like others to have fun.

People having fun stay subbed , subbed people make sure this game will flourish so i can enjoy it my OWN way :)

This game has some for everyone , that is a very smart business model i like that !!!:cool:

i think the hardcore pvp'ers and arena players actually hate huttball, just give them the opportunity to let them fight their own 'race' in a rated bg, sort of 5v5 bg's

It's not even that. The WZ is so imbalanced that you love it or hate it based on the class you play.

That being said, I don't want it removed, I want it fixed.

This Warzone is terrible, Worst mechanics I have ever seen in my 15 years of MMO PvPing, I have not met 1 player yet that actually enjoys playing this game, It just has fail all over it.

I know its your attempt to make a Unique version of CTF but this is why there is no other version it has been tried and tested over years.

Im in a PvP Guild and Hutball alone deters alot of players from Queing just because of how bad it is.

Also add some sort of rating Warzone about 90% of the ones I am forced to play huttball, cant even choose

I enjoy playing it, just dont enjoy playing it everytime i get a wz.

i don't play CoD, but still like huttball.

since it not just your usual CTF style pvp or control point pvp or whatevs.

it's kinda new and interesting. only thing that's annoying about huttball are noobs who don't know how to play it.

Sigh Facepalm.

Only those that support huttball are call of duty noobs

What a load of rubbish.

Not everybody hates it, get over it. The fact that people hate it and think because they hate it and 1 or 2 people in guild they know hates it that everybody hates it then comes and whines here and finds out that actually what appears to be the majority love it makes it even more delicious to see.