Remove Solo Queue

HanSollo

Its an MMO not a MSO people. Want to PvP? Make friends then queue up. Its not hard.

Agreed, what is the point of a ranked match where 3/4 of the team/score is random?

Add in all the win traders and cheaters and the ranked score for solo has lost all respect, in fact, the higher the score the more likely the person is a cheater, win trader or a premade farming pugs.

Solo has zero respect.

Its an MMO not a MSO people. Want to PvP? Make friends then queue up. Its not hard.

Um i have been here since beta, and since beta i made a few of friends, u know friends to group with for one thing or another. Well those friends didnt last long do to the fact they were *** ***** Or they thought they would try to dictate on just not how you play pvp or ops or fp but the game in general. I am sorry, but i can take advise on PvP,FP, OPS but dont try to dictate my game play of the story lines of the game. I mean thats just some issues, i had. I soon learned if you dont want a bunch of hassle and BS then just solo the game, God knows i've enjoyed the game better then when i had friends i made in the game. I've been in a few guilds and tried to run a couple of my own and i just couldnt take the Arrogance, the self absorbed, stuck up snobs. So off i went to start my own guild, i would only invite the coolest people. 34 people and not one was cool. None had respect for me or each other, not even those that started the guild with me. so that was it, i was done and been soloing ever since and a lot happier....

So yes making friends can be Hard..... But each their own.....

Um i have been here since beta, and since beta i made a few of friends, u know friends to group with for one thing or another. Well those friends didnt last long do to the fact they were *** ***** Or they thought they would try to dictate on just not how you play pvp or ops or fp but the game in general. I am sorry, but i can take advise on PvP,FP, OPS but dont try to dictate my game play of the story lines of the game. I mean thats just some issues, i had. I soon learned if you dont want a bunch of hassle and BS then just solo the game, God knows i've enjoyed the game better then when i had friends i made in the game. I've been in a few guilds and tried to run a couple of my own and i just couldnt take the Arrogance, the self absorbed, stuck up snobs. So off i went to start my own guild, i would only invite the coolest people. 34 people and not one was cool. None had respect for me or each other, not even those that started the guild with me. so that was it, i was done and been soloing ever since and a lot happier....

So wait, those people who told you what to do were worse than AFKers, Throwers and Quitters?

Try making DIFFERENT friends :p

I have had this same problem. Every damn guild its that same thing every time. People that tell me when, where and how I am allowed to play the game. Then I leave and they legitimately have no idea why. I have to explain to them that I'm playing a game.

I have had this same problem. Every damn guild its that same thing every time. People that tell me when, where and how I am allowed to play the game. Then I leave and they legitimately have no idea why. I have to explain to them that I'm playing a game.

Your gameplay experience should not be at the expense of other people's gameplay experience. If you are doing content that requires you to play with others than you should be considerate of the other people you are playing with, not just be like "it's a game i'll play how I want" ignoring the people around you offering advice on how to not ruin the game for them.

Your gameplay experience should not be at the expense of other people's gameplay experience. If you are doing content that requires you to play with others than you should be considerate of the other people you are playing with, not just be like "it's a game i'll play how I want" ignoring the people around you offering advice on how to not ruin the game for them.

When i tried joining op and fp groups, i go in and i say, 'hi is there any special way you guys like to do this one?' or something to those words, i get back most of the time, more time then i dont? "What, r u a noob? (I've beta test the game so, not a noob) You dont know how to play this by now, what a loser." Not friendly instructions or just do your best or follow my or our lead, any thing helpful and friendly. Just rude, insulting words, then even kicked from group. Been kicked a few times just for asking those types of questions. So with that, if any one is ruining this game for some one, its them ruining it for me. Do to that BS i dont do groups, i hardly seen the inside, maybe a dozen Ops and maybe 2 dozens FP, the harder FP that is, i have soloed a lot on my own, but still there is a lot of this game i havent seen do to the fact it can only be done with a group. And as many times as i tried to group and the frustration and the same crap kept happening so one will stop wasting ones time and just solo it.

So i did. And from what i hear, it hasnt gotten any better.....

Do take care & Be Well.....

Sure... when BW stops running my friends off by stupid choices like RNG CXP gearing, retarded class nerfs and the like.

The population is only getting smaller... making demands that would make it harder for people to play and enjoy the game would only make it worse. However, given the atrocious example of what BW does, sure, go ahead - and you will find yourself waiting days for a queue pop.

No I mean things like. Everyone will log on at 5 pm and we will begin the raid at 5:30 pm if your late you lose your spot.

Or

Tomorrw we are PvPing for 2 hours once were dome there we will do HM FP anyone that participates in the one must do the other.