Umm, So Ensign Temple is Crazy

DuchessKristania

(some spoilers included)

I'm a woman, but I decided to create a male agent for fun. As a joke I made him Tharon Zhan, I call him off-brand Shan. (Devs, you made me do this. I had to fix the traitor thing and that new hair) I've had a lot of fun having him seduce his way through the galaxy, but Ensign Temple just made things scary. He romanced her, slept with her, never said he loved her and definitely did NOT marry her. He thought they were just having a bit of fun. You know, release some tension between firefights.

However, I log in today to discover a letter from her. She wants to have a dinner party and is willing to kidnap people to do it. She loves him and seems to think they're married. Now, I suppose if you did marry her the letter is fun and light-hearted, but if you didn't it's actually super crazy sounding, lol. I mean, she killed her own dad.

My poor agent is genuinely afraid he's slept his way into a fatal attraction situation, lol. Oh, god, she's going to be returning soon. Help!

Edited by DuchessKristania

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh Mako is the same. My guy started flirting with her and she said it wasn't a good idea to get involved you know cause of working together. My guy agreed and tried to cool it off. She wouldn't let him, every single time she told him they shouldn't when he wasn't lol. The marriage conversation came up, he just said they should get back to work, never proposed. Next thing she is sending him messages about wedding gift lists and taking down the holonet with lots of love heart motifs. One crazy woman there.

Lol my name for her is Bunny boiler in the making. We are thinking on the same wavelengths haha

Edited by serenitty

Oh, and Kaliyo practically sexually harasses him! He NEVER flirted with her, argued with her constantly and yet she still kept trying to get with him. Poor guy can't catch a break. Though, in fairness he slept with almost everyone. He really should be more discerning about that. I did it because I joke with my guildies that Theron Shan is the town bike and that's why I don't romance him.

It's actually been really fun to play a male toon. The name seems to attract a lot of random dancing from people and I've had several players start conversations via whisper. I'm kind of surprised that I haven't had any negative encounters. I thought I'd have to deal with a lot of nasty comments and harassment. It's mostly been people saying how much they dislike the traitor thing and that they enjoyed seeing "Theron": again.

(some spoilers included)

I'm a woman, but I decided to create a male agent for fun. As a joke I made him Tharon Zhan, I call him off-brand Shan. (Devs, you made me do this. I had to fix the traitor thing and that new hair) I've had a lot of fun having him seduce his way through the galaxy, but Ensign Temple just made things scary. He romanced her, slept with her, never said he loved her and definitely did NOT marry her. He thought they were just having a bit of fun. You know, release some tension between firefights.

However, I log in today to discover a letter from her. She wants to have a dinner party and is willing to kidnap people to do it. She loves him and seems to think they're married. Now, I suppose if you did marry her the letter is fun and light-hearted, but if you didn't it's actually super crazy sounding, lol. I mean, she killed her own dad.

My poor agent is genuinely afraid he's slept his way into a fatal attraction situation, lol. Oh, god, she's going to be returning soon. Help!

The crazy wench did it to my male agent too. She's definitely nuts. Like 'Fatal Attraction' nuts. Anyone who thinks that behavior is normal...just LOL. My guy definitely didn't marry her. He's dark V and pretty much uses and discards everyone.

you just play a male like a woman..that's the only fault here.

I mean, my main, a female agent, slept with everyone too. Until she met Vector and settled down. So there is some truth to your statement, but I feel like seduction is a legit thing for the spy story though. My other toons aren't as quick to jump in the sack. I try to play each class in the way I feel best suits that particular background and story.

The crazy wench did it to my male agent too. She's definitely nuts. Like 'Fatal Attraction' nuts. Anyone who thinks that behavior is normal...just LOL. My guy definitely didn't marry her. He's dark V and pretty much uses and discards everyone.

Sorry for the double response, didn't see this until after I posted the other. Off-brand Shan is light side because I went in with the idea that he was posing as an Imperial agent for an SIS mission. So I tried to make choices based off that. It worked pretty well for the most part. Did get a bit dodgy when it came to killing Pub troops and Jedi, lol. I think the agent story actually has a lot of flexibility and variety though.

My agent didn't marry anyone and will NOT be romancing Lana, I can't stand her. Actually, he's kind of been claimed by one of my guildies anyway, lol. So Tharon is taken, just not by an npc. Things might get awkward when Ensign Temple returns, lol.

Start a male sith warrior. His voice is... sexy :p

Since I played all the female classes multiple times (I'm a girl), I started some male toons this year because I was bored. It's really fun :p

Can't wait for Mako to return... I got my BH with Lana just to see Mako's face during the break up. It's going to be priceless :D

You obviously haven't played a male warrior and come across the Jaesa Willsaam story line.. Um yeah.. She gives a whole new meaning to 'crazy'

I have and yeah, she too is nuts. Like stalker crazy nuts...she follows your flirts around and threatens to kill them and mails you about to tell you that she's tracking you. My SW was like...'eh whatev...'

Sorry for the double response, didn't see this until after I posted the other. Off-brand Shan is light side because I went in with the idea that he was posing as an Imperial agent for an SIS mission. So I tried to make choices based off that. It worked pretty well for the most part. Did get a bit dodgy when it came to killing Pub troops and Jedi, lol. I think the agent story actually has a lot of flexibility and variety though.

My agent didn't marry anyone and will NOT be romancing Lana, I can't stand her. Actually, he's kind of been claimed by one of my guildies anyway, lol. So Tharon is taken, just not by an npc. Things might get awkward when Ensign Temple returns, lol.

No worries :) That sounds like how I play my Jonas...SIS undercover as an Imp agent. He's more neutral though, basically a good guy, but if you do stupid crap, you get it right back at ya lol. He hasn't romanced anyone, just flirts and I know enough this time to steer clear of the crazy women on board. I doubt he'll romance Lana either, he did a bit, but meh, boring. Not my cup of tea at all.

Oh, and Kaliyo practically sexually harasses him! He NEVER flirted with her, argued with her constantly and yet she still kept trying to get with him. Poor guy can't catch a break. Though, in fairness he slept with almost everyone. He really should be more discerning about that. I did it because I joke with my guildies that Theron Shan is the town bike and that's why I don't romance him.

It's actually been really fun to play a male toon. The name seems to attract a lot of random dancing from people and I've had several players start conversations via whisper. I'm kind of surprised that I haven't had any negative encounters. I thought I'd have to deal with a lot of nasty comments and harassment. It's mostly been people saying how much they dislike the traitor thing and that they enjoyed seeing "Theron": again.

Yeah, Kaliyo tried macking on my male agent too and he didn't flirt with anyone ever and stayed celibate the whole time(until Theron). She says something like "you act like the professional, the girls get interested and then you just walk away-well you can't walk away from ME" and I'm like ******, watch me! Temple tried to seduce him as well but took the "no" a lot more quickly and strongly than Kaliyo.

That's awesome that you made a Theron character and the responses were positive. I'd get a kick of seeing that as well ^_^ I make a clone of Malavai Quinn many years ago complete with the uniform and healing abilities (operative) but not that many people noticed (the game was still pretty new) and those that did told me how much of a traitor I was and how they wanted to kill me, etc...:D My legacy name is still Quinn

Oh, and Kaliyo practically sexually harasses him! He NEVER flirted with her, argued with her constantly and yet she still kept trying to get with him. Poor guy can't catch a break.

I haven't played a male IA far enough into the story to have seen that. Glad I missed it, lol. However, Kaliyo's behavior you described reminds me of how Revel is on my female SI. I never flirted with Revel on my SIs, yet there's a point in the companion convos where Revel is annoyingly persistent in pursuit of flirtation.

Revel: me, you, hmm?

My SI: No.

Revel: about me and you, hmm?

My SI: I said no.

Revel: you and me, yeeees?

Me: Wth. How many times do I need to say no. My character is a DS Sith Lord. Why isn't she killing Revel at this point?

DS Jaesa is all kinds of crazy, but I play female SWs, so flirtation never happened. I play female IAs, and could see that Temple is a special, creepy, don't turn out the lights, sleep with one eye open, kind of crazy. You'd hear DS Jaesa's crazy coming at you from a distance. Temple's quiet crazy is where you turn around and she's standing right behind you.

Edited by Nmyownworld

Yeah, Kaliyo tried macking on my male agent too and he didn't flirt with anyone ever and stayed celibate the whole time(until Theron). She says something like "you act like the professional, the girls get interested and then you just walk away-well you can't walk away from ME" and I'm like ******, watch me! Temple tried to seduce him as well but took the "no" a lot more quickly and strongly than Kaliyo.

Kaliyo's interactions with my male agent:

Kaliyo: [flirt seduce flirt flirt tease seduce flirt]

Agent: [utterly stoic expression] No.

Kaliyo: ... [flirt?]

Agent: No.

Kaliyo: ... [flirt!]

Agent: No.

Kaliyo: :mad: [FLIRT, YOU DAFT IDIOT]

Agent: Try it again and I'll spread your intestines from Csilla to Ziost.

Kaliyo: [didn't flirt ever again]

Temple's interactions with my male agent:

Temple: [blah blah utterly boring blah blah bland]

Agent: *shrug*

Temple: [out of the blue] So, would you want a woman in your life? :D

Agent: ...what.

Temple: You know. *a-hem* A woman. *flutters eyelashes*

Agent: ...no.

Temple: :( Really? Not even meeeee?

Agent: *inching away* Especially not you.

Temple: Oh. Well, okay. I'll go kill my father now.

Agent: WHAT!?

...yeah, still sticking to that "especially not you, Temple" thing. :eek:

I have and yeah, she too is nuts. Like stalker crazy nuts...she follows your flirts around and threatens to kill them and mails you about to tell you that she's tracking you. My SW was like...'eh whatev...'

No worries :) That sounds like how I play my Jonas...SIS undercover as an Imp agent. He's more neutral though, basically a good guy, but if you do stupid crap, you get it right back at ya lol. He hasn't romanced anyone, just flirts and I know enough this time to steer clear of the crazy women on board. I doubt he'll romance Lana either, he did a bit, but meh, boring. Not my cup of tea at all.

I intentionally aggravate Lana on a regular basis. I just do not get along with that character at all. She's too bossy for my likes and I get annoyed that she is so constantly pushed on me as a companion. Still, to each their own. A lot of people dislike Vector and he's my absolute favorite companion.

Btw, if you don't mind my asking, which server do you play on? Well, I guess which one will you be on? I'm on Ebon Hawk, soon to be Star Forge.

That's awesome that you made a Theron character and the responses were positive. I'd get a kick of seeing that as well ^_^ I make a clone of Malavai Quinn many years ago complete with the uniform and healing abilities (operative) but not that many people noticed (the game was still pretty new) and those that did told me how much of a traitor I was and how they wanted to kill me, etc...:D My legacy name is still Quinn

Well, if you're on Ebon Hawk, or I guess Star Forge in a little over a month keep an eye out for "Theron" aka Tharon Zhan.

Whats so surprising? She killed her own father because it was the only way out, otherwise greedy sith would murder her as well. I do not understand why many people found this absurd, don't you stupid sith players killed your own masters?

My male agent married with ensign temple and she is great. Can't wait to see her again.

Plus, agent have the best class story.

Edited by ShieldProtection

I intentionally aggravate Lana on a regular basis. I just do not get along with that character at all. She's too bossy for my likes and I get annoyed that she is so constantly pushed on me as a companion. Still, to each their own. A lot of people dislike Vector and he's my absolute favorite companion.

Btw, if you don't mind my asking, which server do you play on? Well, I guess which one will you be on? I'm on Ebon Hawk, soon to be Star Forge.

Well, if you're on Ebon Hawk, or I guess Star Forge in a little over a month keep an eye out for "Theron" aka Tharon Zhan.

I enjoy Vector greatly as well. Love him to bits, he's so poetic and soft spoken. I can't understand how anyone could not like such a gentle soul.

I play on Shadowlands for now, which will be Star Forge soon enough. I don't roleplay anymore though, except for the stuff that happens in my head and what I write down in my stories lol.

But I will definitely watch out for agent Tharon Zhan. :D