Traitor Among the Chiss Preview

DarkLordSnake

I confess -- I had to go and look Sumalee up on YouTube -- now I remember her ...

guess it's because I am a female smuggler and am romancing Theron ( and will stay with him till the very end of this thing .... on her anyway -- other toons /shrug not so sure )

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm starting to feel for the devs.

We have Chiss returning, we have an NPC from Hoth coming back, we have confirmation that Theron is a traitor and selling Eternal Empire/alliance secrets, so his death is assured. Its not some trick or plan or misunderstanding, his tried to kill you twice and now selling secrets his a corpse on life support. All amazing things!

So what do people moan about, his hair? Who cares what his hair looks like, it will all fall out when I mount his head on a spike and set it in my war room as a reminder to all not to try and f with me.

If the devs are reading, please can you just allow us to make his death so horrific as a warning to anyone else that seeks to betray us in the future. Think Game of Thrones coupled with Law Abiding Citizien. Thanks.

So what do people moan about, his hair? Who cares what his hair looks like, it will all fall out when I mount his head on a spike and set it in my war room as a reminder to all not to try and f with me.

If the devs are reading, please can you just allow us to make his death so horrific as a warning to anyone else that seeks to betray us in the future. Think Game of Thrones coupled with Law Abiding Citizien. Thanks.

How very Joffrey Baratheon of you.:rak_03:

Seems I remember all those people who wanted to / said they were going to kill Quinn ... and they decided to let him live --- strange how people change their minds when they know all the facts -- ALL the facts ... we don't have all of them yet ... have to wait and see

Yes I am ticked off at him ( that's what I am supposed to be ) -- but kill him? Not just yet, let me get the facts

I'm so detached from the Eternal Outlander schtick that even beloved past supporting characters from when the stories were good can't tempt me to experience it, even on characters that have already had the fun sucked out of them by having that storyline inflicted.

I'll also confess to only reading their names here and not actually watching the trailer. I just can't care. I never plan to inflict that junk on any more existing or possibly future characters and any content that requires they have the fun sucked out of them by the KotFE/ET taint to access, might as well not exist.

Edited by docbenwayddo

I'm not bothered in the least by the hair. I don't get that anyways. He's not currently a companion. Its not like you have to look at it every day or something. No doubt its god awful but then I always thought that faux mohawk was annoying. Though nothing beat that squared shaped jacket. First thing I did when he became my companion was trash it. I'm just hoping they fixed his mouth so he has stopped saying stupid crap that doesn't make any sense like he's from an alternate universe talking to someone completely different than your character. I'm pretty sure he swapped with his Mirror, Mirror self between the opening of Umbara and landing on the train. If he keeps talking stupid then we need a [Punch Theron] in every dialog choice wheel.

How very Joffrey Baratheon of you.:rak_03:

I prefer Tywin Lannister, a Sith always pays their debts, when they are betrayed they don't develop Battered Person Syndrome and make excuses for the abuser, 'Theron's only trying trying to kill me and betrayed me because he loves me! Of course I'll forgive him and take him back.'

I really hope the devs don't write a dialogue that encourages that sort of behaviour. I'm tired of the betrayals but if your going to have the story constantly about being betrayed don't then turn the protagonist into someone that then forgives and forgets as if that is healthy.

Though clearly Theron is schizophrenic, he says he betrayed you because he wants to bring peace to the galaxy and the next thing his selling secrets to someone that wants to go to war. How is what he is that not doing the opposite of the reason he gave for betraying you, if anything his more likely to cause people to suffer than the eternal alliance/empire was.

Edited by Costello

Theron just wanted to make sure people really loved him. I guess it only takes a haircut to weed the superficial ones out. :rolleyes:

I still love him and don't want to see him die. I just think he made a poor choice in haircut and wardrobe. I still tease my husband for some of his style choices, but it doesn't make me love him any less, nor does it stop me from pleading with him to make desirable changes. :p

I still love him and don't want to see him die. I just think he made a poor choice in haircut and wardrobe. I still tease my husband for some of his style choices, but it doesn't make me love him any less, nor does it stop me from pleading with him to make desirable changes. :p

I guess you're not the superficial kind then. You passed his test!

Seems I remember all those people who wanted to / said they were going to kill Quinn ... and they decided to let him live --- strange how people change their minds when they know all the facts -- ALL the facts ... we don't have all of them yet ... have to wait and see

Yes I am ticked off at him ( that's what I am supposed to be ) -- but kill him? Not just yet, let me get the facts

Wheretheydodatat? I murked that boi on EVERY Sith Warrior. Even my LS5 Sith took the DS hit and gutted him. :D:csw_redsaber:

Mr T might survive on most of my characters, but on my DS WARRIOR AND INQUISITOR..... He's toast. ;)

I'm pretty skeptical that anyone will be able to kill him. Theron and Lana have always been two characters the narrative kind of shoehorns you into being friends with eventually, even if it is begrudgingly. I wouldn't be surprised if the most harsh option we get will be reluctantly taking him back if it does turn out his betrayal was a ruse.

I'm pretty skeptical that anyone will be able to kill him. Theron and Lana have always been two characters the narrative kind of shoehorns you into being friends with eventually, even if it is begrudgingly. I wouldn't be surprised if the most harsh option we get will be reluctantly taking him back if it does turn out his betrayal was a ruse.

I'm the one in the skeptical "I highly doubt he'll return for anyone after this arc" camp. Ruse/undercover or not he's really taking one for the team here.

I just wonder how going back to rep Vs imp happens when Theron and Lana are still around. Charles was talking about there being a time for return at some point as someone asked.

Will Theron become an imperial or Lana joins the republic?

Then the trailer we saw was the light side story, as it's their Jedi Knight who only ever does light side things. He wants to bring him home!

I don't think Darth Dark would say the same.:rak_02:

Kill option or not, I decided to let Theron live due to his new look.:rak_03:

I'm the one in the skeptical "I highly doubt he'll return for anyone after this arc" camp. Ruse/undercover or not he's really taking one for the team here.

I'd still like to know your theory! I asked before in the " Theran Shan" thread but you had unsubbed. :o

Edited by Eshvara

Saganu new romanceable companion? My Chiss agent had sex with him and would like to do so again, please.

WHAT ? I missed that LOL --- seriously, if he'll take me back I'll leave Theron -- in total agreement to make him romanceable -- please ? Lord I could listen to that voice all day .....

I just wonder how going back to rep Vs imp happens when Theron and Lana are still around. Charles was talking about there being a time for return at some point as someone asked.

Will Theron become an imperial or Lana joins the republic?

Then the trailer we saw was the light side story, as it's their Jedi Knight who only ever does light side things. He wants to bring him home!

I don't think Darth Dark would say the same.:rak_02:

Kill option or not, I decided to let Theron live due to his new look.:rak_03:

I'd still like to know your theory! I asked before in the " Theran Shan" thread but you had unsubbed. :o

I am in the camp that they will be gone eventually --- and just so you know -- I hope I'm wrong ---

Logically, if I was writing it --- I would see it this way ...

Theron himself said once when my agent asked him to join her crew -- " oh yea, like no one would think I was spying for my mom " -- he has a good point ... Lana is still a Sith --- and go Republic ? Not likely ... she is too loyal

So -- it hurts to write this, but I feel this awful gut feeling we will lose them both -- to be honest if you are romancing either Theron or Lana -- and one faction loses one, but the other faction doesn't ? Can you see the unfairness in that little bit of writing ? I can --- and massive rage on the forums .... not pretty