Arcann romance appreciation thread! Haters keep out please!❤

Eshvara

I want to be super excited like you guys and I should be since I wanted this ever since we could redeem Arcann but my brain is stuck on mope like a dead car engine trying to turn over T_T

She said that every upcoming companion return that's been mentioned is her doing, and that redeemed Arcann basically being in love with the Outlander is also ('kinda') her doing! :eek: I'm so pumped!
That sounds good, I just hope they don't make him like Anders in DA2 (or Lana)

I want to be super excited like you guys and I should be since I wanted this ever since we could redeem Arcann but my brain is stuck on mope like a dead car engine trying to turn over T_T

It's ok Nefla, I'm still happy you're here with us!🤗

Based on the Copero FP preview, I starting to doubt Arcann will even be present in it. Seems like the usual "Lana hands you all info and leads the quest" fare. Hope I'm wrong and he pops at the end at least to start the romance. There's only 1 FP left after that until (presumably) loooong story break before expansion... Edited by Pietrastor

Yeahhh, I think Lana will be around for a while.:p People being into her got it pretty good. She's always there.

She's became the Liara of SWTOR. Thankfully far less clingy :p I wanted to throw the bluberry outta the airlock

Edited by Pietrastor

She's became the Liara of SWTOR. Thankfully far less clingy :p I wanted to throw the bluberry outta the airlock

Watching you sleep and following you around like a love sick puppy regardless of how much of a dick you are to her seems plenty clingy to me. At this point, if I see a female BioWare love interest whose name starts with L and ends with A I wanna run away. She doesn't even need to say anything, she'll automatically be the new Leliana/Liara/Lana

I resubbed now for my agent for the fp, when I was originally going to wait until Arcann's romance started in-game. ah well xD

The roadmap was released on my birthday and made me ultra disheartened, even though I know the database infrastructure is years late, better late then never however! The only thing keeping me interested in swtor now, well future of, is Arcann's romance in the future *squees*

I resubbed now for my agent for the fp, when I was originally going to wait until Arcann's romance started in-game. ah well xD

The roadmap was released on my birthday and made me ultra disheartened, even though I know the database infrastructure is years late, better late then never however! The only thing keeping me interested in swtor now, well future of, is Arcann's romance in the future *squees*

Welcome back Asmodesu! Happy belated birthday.:)

Welcome back Asmodesu! Happy belated birthday.:)

Thanks! are you prepared for waiting another 4-5 months for Arcann? I am! sounds like it's not just a one off cutscene, but evolving along with the other characters (well, that's my assumption from how excited the writer is) :D

Just glad it's happening lol.

Thanks! are you prepared for waiting another 4-5 months for Arcann? I am! sounds like it's not just a one off cutscene, but evolving along with the other characters (well, that's my assumption from how excited the writer is) :D

You're welcome, I hope you had a great day!:)

I'll wait however long it takes! Though preferably not super duper long like a year. I think your assumptions are on point however. Eh, at least it's confirmed well get our romance after months of begging and discussing whether those who die will get a chance or not.

So like you I'm definitely glad it's happening too!🤗

^I hope Arcann has substantial (and continual) evolution, as well. That's the hope!!

Well worth the wait : D

Edited by Willjb

I'm so glad that Sam is just as excited as we are. Gives me hope!

I always want more story for Arcann regardless of romance. And I think it's possible that he could be involve in the conclusion of the current story line. So early 2018 the earliest. Maybe there'll be some datamined info before then. I'll have to control myself not to look.

Thinking about it, we're romancing a mass murderer :eek: Not sure how the galaxy would react to this if it were known the Outlander is romancing the former dictator of the galaxy.

I love these plot-twists. Will be intriguing indeed.

Just chiming in to say that I am happy about him becoming a love interest too.

Maybe I missed it but who is the writer of him/his romance? A woman was mentioned but I didn't see a name? Has someone a link to her twitter account perhaps?

And I really hope Senya and other characters will respond to that - bad enough that Koth has absolutely no reaction to Arcann helping us and running around free.

Just chiming in to say that I am happy about him becoming a love interest too.

Maybe I missed it but who is the writer of him/his romance? A woman was mentioned but I didn't see a name? Has someone a link to her twitter account perhaps?

And I really hope Senya and other characters will respond to that - bad enough that Koth has absolutely no reaction to Arcann helping us and running around free.

Gosh I can't wait, I redid KOTET chapter 7 yesterday just so I record the first meeting with redeemed Arcann, and I've been putting off that chapter on my Operative, who will have to kill him.

Ugh I had the same thing, one of my warriors was going to, it got "stuck" at the Iokath chapter. Then I deleted that toon.

I just refuse to do it!😕 My pathetic heart.:o

https://i.imgur.com/E19Es6w.jpg Just realized I have the cursor right in the middle :rolleyes:

Ugh I had the same thing, one of my warriors was going to, it got "stuck" at the Iokath chapter. Then I deleted that toon.

I just refuse to do it!😕 My pathetic heart.:o

Oooh you deleted a level 70? That's devotion!

On another note, that Operative is my Theron-mancer, so by not advancing the plot I'm really doing her a favor...

Edited by Mewsy