Arcann romance appreciation thread! Haters keep out please!❤

Eshvara

I wonder if there are many who would leave Theron for Arcann. I don't think so as his fanbase is quite large.:p

Another reason it's lovely to have a load of alts. I would definitely do that just to see how it played out. Same reason I've saved two characters to see how things would work out with a romance with Arcann.

I wonder if they're waiting to release the Arcann romance til the Theron business is cleared up - how many people would be upset if Theron turned out to be innocent only after thousands of people had started a new relationship with Arcann?

I can almost bet that's exactly what will happen (or some sort of "for the greater good" justification for Theron despite literally dumping you in a crashing train lol).

Of course you will NEVER see any Bioware writer pulling this with the waifus :p

Another reason it's lovely to have a load of alts. I would definitely do that just to see how it played out. Same reason I've saved two characters to see how things would work out with a romance with Arcann.

Yeah alts are nice for this! :)

I wonder if there are many who would leave Theron for Arcann. I don't think so as his fanbase is quite large.:p

Not me, but I have like 50 characters and at least half of them aren't romancing Theron >.>' I'm remaking my Consular so he can romance Arcann. He and my SI romancing Theron will be the only ones I play since there's no story variance anymore so no reason to do it multiple times but I want to see the romance stuff. We all know the other characters like Vette/Torian/Jorgan/etc...are now silent cardboard cutouts so as of now there's no reason to bring any of those characters forward either.

Oh my... we have a new thread! This is so official i cannot believe it acctually is official!

we did it ! He is mine! Muahahahaa...*cough* sorry :o

Now im curious how will they present it ...our first flirt line "read your letter...'i have you' you said?* wink wink* " :))

Since it's official now - let's discuss worst case scenario.

Mute Player Characters and romance happening in low-budget Alliance-style conversations. Your reaction? And yes, it's unfortunately possible it will happen

Edited by Pietrastor

Oh yeah..dropping Theron like dirty laundry. Well, my jedi wont, she is still grieving and moping around. But, I have a couple of them who put a bounty on him. A woman scorned and all that :)

As it was made pretty much official by Charles on the live stream just now we had today,🤗

Thank you Devs for making this possible! A lot of us have been pining for Arcann romance and a force male user love interest in generals as us girls haven't exactly had any! (Urtel Moren) doesn't count.:rak_03:

I can't wait to see how this romance will pan out and I can't express my happiness enough!

Thank you so much!!!! He's such an amazing character. :D

I've never been so excited about a LI before, also his voice actor is so amazing, I'm happy you chose Erik Todd Dellums, he brings him to life and Arcann wouldn't have been Arcann with that super sexy voice!!!

Thanks so much and thanks for noticing the ones who want it! :D:D:D

^I totally agree. It's a really good move on BioWare. I can't wait til he's modifiable as well. Would love to see his mask in game, like Nihilus, to mix it up on alts.

I have to admit, I haven't romanced Theron, then again I only have one character that I decided to chuck into the expansions right now and he romanced Koth! Now that Arcann will be an option I'll finally drag my alts through the expansions for him! I might have at least one guy for Theron though just to see it.

He deserved to die.

All that Jedi rubbish about everyone is redeemable is not realistic.

And people don't just change like that from evil dictator to good guy in a couple of months, it is a bit hard to suspend disbelief that far.

Well depending on which character you romanced him in (which is not mine) it could work. Maybe not so much for jedi but I could see it for a Sith considering they are not known for good anyways. They can't claim to have clean hands as it is.

Mute Player Characters and romance happening in low-budget Alliance-style conversations. Your reaction? And yes, it's unfortunately possible it will happen

My current opinion of the game can't get much lower and I'm so far unable to get my hopes up about anything to do with it. The question for me isn't "is there anything that will make me leave the game" it's "is there anything that will make me stay?" after my friend has played the class stories all she wants, it's on BioWare as to whether or not I will stay and something like lazy silent conversation romance would not be in their favor.

Noooo don't say that! Knock on wood! That would be massively disappointing - I would be so disappointed if they handled it that poorly. Not cancel my sub sad, but I'd probably take a break for a few weeks like I did after the Umbara update lol. Keith - if you're reading this - don't let that happen!

Worst case scenario

The galaxy decides, he's too dangerous to let live, forcing the player to turn the Alliance against itself and the rest of the galaxy - then having Arcann realize the galaxy is threatening you, he sacrifices himself to save you?

Worst case scenario

The galaxy decides, he's too dangerous to let live, forcing the player to turn the Alliance against itself and the rest of the galaxy - then having Arcann realize the galaxy is threatening you, he sacrifices himself to save you?

You have just made my day sadder with this.

Anyhow..worse case scenario....Theron kills him when he tries to save you from another of his stupid "save the galaxy with a train crash plan" .

Well depending on which character you romanced him in (which is not mine) it could work. Maybe not so much for jedi but I could see it for a Sith considering they are not known for good anyways. They can't claim to have clean hands as it is.

How many true Sith would allow him to live in the first place?

Worst case scenario

Or how about this: While everyone wants him dead, some catastrophic event happens (maybe something related to the order) . He sacrifices himself to save you and the galaxy. Before he dies, you two share your first and last kiss......

But seriously though, I hope there's story for him, not just the romance, and not just a 1 min cutscene that amounts to "We'll bang, ok?"

How many true Sith would allow him to live in the first place?

A sith that uses her brains first. She could have decided that having Arcann on her side could help when she finishes taking care of Valiyn and then the Emperor would help cement her authority with Zakuul and the galaxy. She could yes destroy him but if she wants to rule the galaxy she would use her brains first and know that having him kneel to her before the galaxy would show her in a more favorable light and as she is busy trying to stop Valiyn she would decide that having him serve her would be best for now and then decide if he betrays her she could if she so wishes kill him at a later date. (and I am not interested in having him as a romance companion)

Edited by casirabit