Arcann romance appreciation thread! Haters keep out please!❤

Eshvara

That's it, one of us has to change clothes or I let Lana go all Sith on ya... Agent's been wearing that since the class story prologue! fashion stealer!

I've waited too long for that.

Ahah, funny

It's why I just ignore that silly alignment thing now, since neither ever fit my main story character, nor did the 'popular' interpretation of the sith code, her philosophy was living by the code, but interpreting it differently xD

Don't need an alignment metre to know what my character is like, nor show it.

I don't interpret them litterally neither and it is the reason why I don't show the corruption marks on my characters. But I would still like to have the oportunity to set the characters at the right place on the gauge.

Edited by Iheaca

It would actually be nice to be able to change our Force alignment so that it evolves with the character. We can't, right? Or at the very least decide on what side we want to get from our companions missions...

Just toggle the alignment whenever you edge into territory you don't want (Different Tier etc) . It effects missions (base alignment points, not what you do in scene), kills (fighting enemy npc's), and crew skill missions (base alignment points, not what you get for specific missions, will tell you at acquisition). You will be awarded what you were offered when you accepted quest etc. Fighting npc's with the toggle you want (dark/light) is a way of gaining points one way or the other.

Just toggle the alignment whenever you edge into territory you don't want (Different Tier etc) . It effects missions (base alignment points, not what you do in scene), kills (fighting enemy npc's), and crew skill missions (base alignment points, not what you get for specific missions, will tell you at acquisition). You will be awarded what you were offered when you accepted quest etc. Fighting npc's with the toggle you want (dark/light) is a way of gaining points one way or the other.

B ut that does not work to revert tiers that have already been locked, right? My main is full DS because it was levelled years ago when the toggle did not exist.

B ut that does not work to revert tiers that have already been locked, right? My main is full DS because it was levelled years ago when the toggle did not exist.

Not sure, but I think it'd work with heroics or crew missions, you gain DS / LS points with them depending on what you choose. That's actually not bad to try to have a neutral PC.

I'm trying that on a SW right now to see the dialogue differences with Jaesa on Hutta.

It's not the same when you don't start with, hi Hive!

You will loose alignment points over time if you swap alignment and eventually be fully the new one you pick, it just doesnt happen until your new one is maxed

Edited by Suzsi

Once you reach the cap of Light/Dark points it starts eating away at the other type :)

Not sure, but I think it'd work with heroics or crew missions, you gain DS / LS points with them depending on what you choose. That's actually not bad to try to have a neutral PC.

I'm trying that on a SW right now to see the dialogue differences with Jaesa on Hutta.

I found it really interesting ^^

Hive? :rak_02: Are we going Killik :D Not a criticism, just wondering if I missed the newsletter ;).

You will loose alignment points over time if you swap alignment and eventually be fully the new one you pick, it just doesnt happen until your new one is maxed

Yup ^

Hiiii! How are we today? We on Alderaan are fine.

Hive? :rak_02: Are we going Killik :D Not a criticism, just wondering if I missed the newsletter ;).

Hive mind started a while ago here. We are one, we are Arcannites.

(and magenta is the official colour :p)

Hiiii! How are we today? We on Alderaan are fine.

Hive mind started a while ago here. We are one, we are Arcannites.

(and magenta is the official colour :p)

Ooops, got the color wrong! :o

*arrives in a cloud of smoke*

Sup, followers of the wrong sibling. :eek:

*Hits Paul over the head with fire-extinguisher

Someone sound the fire alarm! .........what do you mean by “You need to read the manual”?

Yeah, Eshvara ... trying to sell our secrets?!

Then you invite one of us into your collective, you invite all of us. Then you share your mysteries with one of us, we all learn them.

Nice secret shrine to Vaylin you have by the way. And you need to work on your woodcarving skills, Paul. That dinosaur looked like unholy child of starfish and the cat.

Edited by RandomName_Ru

*Hits Paul over the head with fire-extinguisher

Someone sound the fire alarm! What do you mean by “You need to read the manual”?

Then you invite one of us into your collective, you invite all of us. Then you share your mysteries with one of us, we all learn them. Nice secret shrine to Vaylin you have by the way. And you need to work on your woodcarving skills, Paul.

Fear not ...

I feel targeted and attacked!👀

😨

We have to determine how far the Hive influence spread... Judging by the liberal use of our official colors by Paul, we are progressing on schedule.

No one said being a double (or is it triple) agent is easy ;).

Edited by RandomName_Ru

Hive lore-masters! And lore-masters who happen to lurk around! I have a very important question only you can answer!

Do t-shirts exist in Star Wars setting?

Long sleeved shirts do, Han wears some, so I assume so but I'm not sure they'de call them that :rak_02: