The New Server Names

Zerileth

Just having fun. Take the following with a grain of salt.

The Leviathan! Nice strong name. Good for you French players! :cool:

Star Forge! Wow! Another strong name. Very SWTOR! Yay East Coast! :cool:

Darth Malgus... Ok Certainly SWTOR... So much for representing the Republic. But yeah ok. Alright UK!

Tulak Hord yeah, see Malgus above. Deutschland!

The Hot Prospect? Huh? Seriously? :D<----- estimating 3 players will rage quit when they see this.:p

Edited by Zerileth

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I figured we'd see at least one of these.

I'm just going to agree with the one I for sure like, OP.

At least one server should be a Darth Malgus server! Free Malgus!!!

I can't think of any to add without wishing to see some old SWG server names again myself...

*Starsider

*Gorath

*Ahazi

They liked to use Ship names from SW lore back then.

*The Gravestone (maybe?)

Star Forge! Wow! Another strong name. Very SWTOR! :cool:

Darth Malgus... Ok Certainly SWTOR... So much for representing the Republic. But yeah ok.

Tulak Hord yeah, see Malgus above.

The Hot Prospect? Huh? Seriously? :D<----- estimating 3 players will rage quit when they see this.:p

Well we Europeans tend to favour the Empire methinks...:D

The hot prospect sounds peculiar.:rak_03:

The Hot Prospect is a ship from the KOTOR comics - the ones following Zayne Carrick's story.

...it's a run-down wreck of a mining ship. Nevertheless, Zayne and his group find a use for it

Bit of a joke at Harbinger's server hamster constantly dying? XD

I'm going to Malgus.

My squee rivals Lunafox right now.

My squee levels are powering down now. With the measly amount and long wait for story, I'm feeling a bit down.

And Raina Temple? Seriously, did they hold a raffle about the most uncared about character and she won?

I don't GAF about Temple, never have. Sorry to those who actually do. Lamest return choice ever and I seriously hope they're not dedicating an entire chapter to that mealy little twirp. :mad:

And Raina Temple? Seriously, did they hold a raffle about the most uncared about character and she won?

I don't GAF about Temple, never have. Sorry to those who actually do. Lamest return choice ever and I seriously hope they're not dedicating an entire chapter to that mealy little twirp. :mad:

I love it when you guys get mean. I'm feeling a bit down too and it cheers me up.:o

Right? Me too. Hutt Twi-lek slaves. This is a joke on Harbies. :D

Wait, I'm a Harbie.:(

D'oh..

Edited by grania

I'd be happy if Raina were to get an important role in the story, if I were waiting for a LI to return. It could mean the companions you love could get one too. Maybe they listened to the feedback about Quinn and Elara. Edited by Eshvara

I love it when you guys get mean. I'm feeling a bit down too and it cheers me up.:o

D'oh..

Oh, I'm trying to work the mean out of my system before saying much. (see my siggy update lol) Just assimilating what we've been told...considering angles, possibilities...and things that will be necessary for me to do in order to prepare.

Edited by Lunafox

Star Forge! Wow! Another strong name. Very SWTOR! Yay East Coast! :cool:

Darth Malgus... Ok Certainly SWTOR... So much for representing the Republic. But yeah ok. Alright UK!

Tulak Hord yeah, see Malgus above. Deutschland!

The Hot Prospect sounds like a profile for a tinder date. Couldn’t they have come up with something better that that?

The Hot Prospect sounds like a profile for a tinder date. Couldn’t they have come up with something better that that?

They could have made a recognisable republic character for the server names tbh, at least one!

I wonder how many people truly like THP.:rak_03: Could have been Satele or Malcolm or whoever is best.:rak_03:

I'd be happy if Raina were to get an important role in the story, if I were waiting for a LI to return. It could mean the companions you love could get one too. Maybe they listened to the feedback about Quinn and Elara.

I have an agent -- I'm glad she is returning -- just hope her story is good -- Theron is the agent's LI, but I have been "worried" about Raina in particular ...... Vector too, but I feel like he is a bit more independent -or was when the agent story was going on

I have an agent -- I'm glad she is returning -- just hope her story is good -- Theron is the agent's LI, but I have been "worried" about Raina in particular ...... Vector too, but I feel like he is a bit more independent -or was when the agent story was going on

Well glad you're happy with her return! :D I hope her story is nice too, a good story is good for everyone who likes story! I know I do.:rak_03:

I'm not steeped in Star Wars lore at all. Does The Hot Prospect have any lore affiliation at all? Not saying it has to, but it truly is an eye-rolling name.

Edit: Missed that post on first page. Apologies. Regardless, name is cringeworthy.

Edited by Jdast