Does Bioware Dislike Women?

Iceslasher

Not sure what the blocker blocked on the previous poster's post. Now if you are referring to a previous poster, I don't think they mean you have to play the victim. I think they mean they played it like that, there are always 3 options on the wheel. If I think it is the video I saw a while back , I think they were playing it like a bad girl type. That eventually settles down.

My Question is why do people get upset more about the Corso stuff then the Quinn stuff.

I think phrase "you can't please everyone" is appropriate in this convo.

Some people like Quinn and think he is a great romance, and there are some like me who really don't like him. So i never did a romance and nor will I.

Some people hate Adric and think he is a terrible romance canidate, I love him as a character and I think the Trooper has one of the best romance arcs in the game.

Alot of people hate characters I like and I hate characters that people love.

Now I don't know if Bioware if full of men or women. Women are capable of writing horrible characters look at the "twilight and fifty shades ".

I get the impression the romances are not meant to be a big part of the story, it is just a side thing that someone can do.

I was refering to the OP, where she suggested that the romances were worse for female characters because Bioware doesn't ike women. I.e playing the victim. "I don't like x so that means person who created x is out to get me, or spite me" It's childish, egocentric and flat out crazy and i find it upsetting. :p

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A smidge off topic but I figured I'd ask since you may know. Since the idea popped into my head while reading your message does having romanced Torian effect his scene with vaylin when she you know.....does that thing to him?

Honestly I have no idea. while I've done all of the romances, I haven't done Kotet on more then 2 characters. and neither of them had done any romance on them. 1 was a female BH, but I hadn't romanced torien on that character. Don't even think my sage had a romance on it. (I had over 100 characters so I've been skipping the romances on most of my more recent characters.