annoying message

Upirlikhyi

Yes, a full and comprehensive intelligence test prior to people making an account in game.

If people were smarter and more attentive we wouldn't need as much moron prevention, and CS would get to genuine issues faster.

i think this is about the ******* pop up about item not being tradeable to other players if you mail it blablabla, mail send confirmation can be disabled already

Edited by MotherCrusher

i think this is about the ******* pop up about item not being tradeable to other players if you mail it blablabla, mail send confirmation can be disabled already

Indeed you can, I think it's the user interface spot in the options menu......somewhere.

I get on a tangent when I see stuff related to idiot proofing.

Nope. They added that a couple months back and it's been a consistent gripe since.

Only one thing for it then, hunt the morons to extinction.

I double checked the options and I'd turned one of the nagging messages off but couldn't find that one.

I hadn't used it in a while until this Bounty week and boy is that annoying and kind of irrelevant.

My solution to all these popups is to have one finger one the Enter key at all times. Right hand clicks the mouse, the other is quick on the enter key.

when you are going to organize banks and send items over and over again thats annoying, let alone only sending 8 at a time

Have you tried using Legacy storage yet?

was thinking the same thing. i only use mail to send credits to other toons. everything else gets transferred via legacy bank.

tab1 transfer/other items(currencies, stims, etc)

tab2 companion gifts

tab3 fabric/metals/armstech stuff

tab4 bio/slicing/stronghold parts

tab5 arch/treasure hunting

tab6 crafting comps and other legacy type crafting stuff

i could really use a tab or two more.

edit:

the entire system will come crashing down when Tier 11 crafting mats come into play as we only have 10 across.

Edited by Qouivandes

Only one thing for it then, hunt the morons to extinction.

careful with that. I know people that think all people playing video games are morons :eek:

so for them it would be like: morons calling other morons morons cause morons cause morons to click some moronic thingy one more time :rak_01:

edit for the moderator: this is not intended offensive towards us/players.

careful with that. I know people that think all people playing video games are morons :eek:

so for them it would be like: morons calling other morons morons cause morons cause morons to click some moronic thingy one more time :rak_01:

edit for the moderator: this is not intended offensive towards us/players.

Us loser nerds have our own caste system.

People who hate videogames would have to be morons to subscribe to a videogame and post that gamers are morons on a subscriber only forum for a videogame that they hate as they think gamers are morons.

yea but when you are moving 17 chars worth of stuff its still hard

So.. moving 17 characters worth of stuff is fine to move using mail where you have a limit of 8 item slots???? Come on!

Set aside half a tab in Legacy Storage for moving items between characters... or even a full tab. It's way faster then mailing.... even without the pop-up warning that so annoys you.

When I want to move a lot of items between characters.. I use Legacy Storage... and will temporarily stuff Legacy Storage contents to a spare character if needed to free up more space for big moves of items.