Stupidest Story Mistakes You've Made?

nuclearmind

I guess mine would have to be sparing Arden Kothe's life on my Imperial Agent. I actually thought it made a lot of sense at the time. Because she felt guilty about all the terrible things she'd done in the name of the Darth Jadus and Imperial Intelligence (she was basically a LS Sith Loyalist, like Raina Temple). Initially, I figured it had worked out because on Corellia he lets me go without a fight, but then he shows up to "help" with the Star Cabal and kills the Sith Lords sent by Darth Jadus (that I had no way of knowing were coming), and thus prevented me from getting the Sith Intelligence ending. :mad:

I was so impressed with the level of reactivity that being the Hand of Jadus gave me in the class story, but if you don't give the Black Codex to the Sith nobody recognizes it afterward. :(

So frankly, I'd say that was a mistake on the part of the writers rather than me.

Initially, I thought the mistake was mine by telling him the details about Hunter, but from what other people says, he always shows up if he's still alive.

Edited by OldVengeance

I know this is gonna sound Trendy and Cliché but I really think answering Marr's call to hunt down the Emperor was the worst thing I've done in this game. I was happy before that. Story wise, Maybe that affair with Akaavi wasn't the Best Idea. When Risha found out it was the Most uncomfortable 15 minutes in this game. It ended very well (Somehow) with Risha laughingly saying "Good thing there's only two women on this ship" and shortly after Akaavi saying she would stay on for good (Whew).

I know this is gonna sound Trendy and Cliché but I really think answering Marr's call to hunt down the Emperor was the worst thing I've done in this game. I was happy before that.

It's a common sentiment. I have tons of throwaway characters I could have started kotfe on, to see what the deal was and to play through it without regret. But instead started on my most important one. I suppose I've never had reason not to do content on my oldest toon before but of course, that was before we knew they would strip our characters of everything they loved and everything that made them unique.

It's a common sentiment. I have tons of throwaway characters I could have started kotfe on, to see what the deal was and to play through it without regret. But instead started on my most important one. I suppose I've never had reason not to do content on my oldest toon before but of course, that was before we knew they would strip our characters of everything they loved and everything that made them unique.

Indeed. I've gone from Empire's Wrath to Emperor and I feel like the latter is a demotion. I'm a sidekick in my own story.

Indeed. I've gone from Empire's Wrath to Emperor and I feel like the latter is a demotion. I'm a sidekick in my own story.

" Isn't it strange, G'Kar? When we first met I had no power and all the choices I could ever want. And now I have all the power I could ever want and no choices at all. No choice at all. " Londo Mollari

Funny how a character from another universe can so capture my feeling regarding the Eternal Alliance.

Turning Jaesa to Light. It was back in 1.0 and I was a neutral SW at that point, but since I was RPing a good sith, I picked Light. And then I found out only DS Jaesa can be romanceable. There were demands from players to make LS Jaesa romanceable, but they were never answered then, and sure as hell wouldn't be answered now. Besides I finished all convo's with Jaesa anyway...

I married Vette since back then there was no other LS. In KOTFE I dumped her for Lana. But even now, aftel all these years, LS Jaesa remains my one true love... completely out of reach.

Edited by Gelious

I know this is gonna sound Trendy and Cliché but I really think answering Marr's call to hunt down the Emperor was the worst thing I've done in this game. I was happy before that. Story wise, Maybe that affair with Akaavi wasn't the Best Idea. When Risha found out it was the Most uncomfortable 15 minutes in this game. It ended very well (Somehow) with Risha laughingly saying "Good thing there's only two women on this ship" and shortly after Akaavi saying she would stay on for good (Whew).

I did the opposite. Flirted with Risha, then Akashi came along, and I liked her better with him. That scene when Risha confronts them had me cringing the whole time! Like you said, uncomfortable! Risha was so mad. My smuggler sounded so lame I felt sorry for him.

On my bounty hunter, accepting Mandalore's offer to join his clan. Ever since, everybody's treated her like she actually cares about all the Mando crap and there's been exactly one case where she got to say, "Look, I was just being polite." Sigh.

Choosing Torian over Vette! While I'm sure they both wont be that relevant anymore, it's still a shame.:mad:

Vette is bubbly and lively Torian is a stale cookie. I'm still not sure why exactly it happened.:rak_03:

Same here - I just went bros before hoes with my bounty hunter and forgot that by off'ing Torian it would have put any fears I had about him and Mako to bed.