The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Thanks for Theron Shan. <3 <3 <3 This is a love thread, haters make your own lol.

DarthEnrique

It must be my graphics then, because they look gold to me. I figure he has just enough dark side points that his eyes have changed color, lol.

I mean he greatly approves of you killing Saresh. There is a little bit of a bad boy buried underneath that adorable awkward charm.

'gg'

say it so ->

his eyes are olivegreen with a little bit brown --according as the light falls into it^^-- .. --> but if you have a romance with him and he looks at you his eyes are gold ;) ...(it seem like a very very light brown but look like gold) and i love it very much xD

Theron Shan

Biographical information

Homeworld: Unidentified planet[1]

Born: 3666 BBY[1]

Physical description

Species: Human[2]

Hair color: Brown[1]

Eye color: Olive green[2]

Skin color: Light[2]

Cybernetics: Cranial implants[2]

Chronological and political information

Era(s)

Old Republic era[2]

Affiliation(s)

Jedi Order (Briefly)[3]

Galactic Republic[2]

Republic Strategic Information Service[2]

Eternal Alliance[4]

Order of Zildrog (as a spy)[4]

Masters: Ngani Zho[2]

Edited by Keylie

'gg'

say it so ->

his eyes are olivegreen with a little bit brown --according as the light falls into it^^-- .. --> but if you have a romance with him and he looks at you his eyes are gold ;) ...(it seem like a very very light brown but look like gold) and i love it very much xD

heh that site used to have it as brown eye colour, because the only time it's specifically stated is in annihilation, as brown. Last I bothered to look was last year sometime, I wonder when that got changed. lol

Edited by Asmodesu

heh that site used to have it as brown eye colour, because the only time it's specifically stated is in annihilation, as brown. Last I bothered to look was last year sometime, I wonder when that got changed. lol

^^

but ... if you look different cut scenes with Theron, it looks like he have different eyecolors ...

if he angry or upset his eyes are more brown

is he relaxed or satisfied or he thinks about something his eyes are brown and green (this olivegreen but light)

if he falls in love with you and looks at you (when they are alone or nobody looks - or he thinks nobody sees it ) his eyes often gleam gold

Edited by Keylie

Glad I am not the only one that sees gold.

you're definitely not, it appears gold in some lighting in my game too but I know it's meant to be brown and in other lighting it is closer to light brown. If you want to stick to the term you prefer go for it obviously! it's awesome either way :D

^^

but ... if you look different cut scenes with Theron, it looks like he have different eyecolors ...

if he angry or upset his eyes are more brown

is he relaxed or satisfied or he thinks about something his eyes are brown and green (this olivegreen but light)

if he falls in love with you and looks at you (when they are alone or nobody looks - or he thinks nobody sees it ) his eyes often gleam gold

Yeah the eye colours change a lot, also depends on lighting, the zone's shading, inside/outside etc. Sometimes change a little depending on facial expression too. Same with any other eye colour. My blue eyed characters end up going from light, to really really dark, sometimes in one scene :(

Though I haven't seen green in his eyes in-game since they fixed the browns after the texture changes/upgrades personally.

Edited by Asmodesu

I am sticking to his eyes being golden. Because I have already written them that way. And I love them. But really I have a thing for guys with brown eyes. Or green eyes.

Also. I don't feel like going back and changing all the times Jen talks about his eyes. It is a lot.

Edited by rachetsw

I am sticking to his eyes being golden. Because I have already written them that way. And I love them. But really I have a thing for guys with brown eyes. Or green eyes.

Also. I don't feel like going back and changing all the times Jen talks about his eyes. It is a lot.

haha, I talk only about my own character's , Saf's, eyes.. and tattoos, because those are her main distinguishing features. I don't think I've mentioned any other characters' eye colour yet.. anywhere. oh wait, there was one. he had tiny "screen time" before Saf killed him for being pushy-flirty at her. Striking emerald green with hints of lime.

I describe hair colour a lot though... Which is weird as eyes are my biggest obsession, I am attracted to eyes. Whether they belong to a girl or guy xD I can talk about eyes and eye colours until the cows come home. I don't have a colour preference, just a shade and look.

Edited by Asmodesu

I love eyes. So I describe eyes a lot in each characters descriptions. Emm had dark blue eyes, and Jen, well she is a Chiss so her eyes are ruby red, Theron's are gold, Quinn's are green (custom 3), Vette's are violet (custom 4), Mako's are green (custom 4). I started describing them because I use a lot of customs on my companions, so trying to describe what they look like since they aren't default.

I love them as I said, but I just noticed I only bothered descriptions constantly with random npc to kill #1 . and my main character. which I find weird for myself, that's not like me!

I stick with default looks for the sw companions except for Pierce, mainly because I actually adore the defaults except for his xD but one of the like.. 2 people know of that reads my fic knows nothing about the game or characters in it (I even had to give them a run down of what a Sith is too) so all descriptions should probably get amped up soon by me.. I can add it in as I go though.

Originally, way back in the beginning of my time playing SWtoR, I was changing my companions because my husband and I would be running around with two of the same class, and would always have the same companions out, because we were leveling and only had access to that companion, or for heals. To differentiate who's companion was who's I started adding customs to mine. Quinn 3, still has the same face shape as default, but his eyes are green and he has a military hair cut. Vette is green and has the same circle markings that my husband's twi'lek inq has. Pierce I think is custom 5, because I didn't like his original hair. Jaesa is not custom, because I went light, my husband went dark. So they were easy to tell apart. Since I ran around for so long with them looking like that I can't imagine them any other way with Emm. That is her crew. I have another SW and I don't think any of them except Pierce are custom. I just really hate his default hair.

I will admit though, I was sad to read that his eyes are actually brown. In game they are gold, and I love them.

I'll just go with what i see in game and that is a more of an olive green, and sometimes more brown, sometimes a bit more golden. I actually like the fact that his eyes change color depending on the light, it makes them more lively.

Mine tend to go from blue to green to gray depending on the light.

After all, the novel with Malgus described Satele as having auburn hair, while she clearly has black hair.

About characters, well, Naeya has deep blue eyes that always seem like she's looking right into your soul and dark auburn hair :D

And i don't use customization on my companions, i don't feel like it's them when they are customized.

I mean he greatly approves of you killing Saresh. There is a little bit of a bad boy buried underneath that adorable awkward charm.

Who doesn't approve of you killing Saresh though ? :D

But i think concerning Saresh, Theron approves whatever you choose to do with her.

Edited by Goreshaga

I usually go with honey brown in my description, basically brown but with that lighter, slightly golden tone to it. Then again, I watched a YouTube of the start of Forged Alliances when you first meet him on the Fleet and in that video his eyes were blue. Not putting much stock into what the game shows, given their color/shading fiascos like a while back with our eyes and now certain hairdos.

Hello Theronmancers!

This conversation about Theron's eyes made me curious, so I went internet hunting, and have come to the conclusion that Theron has hazel eyes. Here's what one site I found says:

"Hazel eyes mostly consist of shades of brown and green. Much like gray eyes, hazel eyes may appear to change color from green to light brown to gold. Individuals whose eyes appear to be one color closest to the pupil, another color a little farther out, and another color around the edge of the iris are likely to have hazel eyes."

Ignoring that last sentence, since SWTOR's graphics don't really do multiple colors in eyes, I think this nicely explains most, if not all of the different colors people are seeing in Theron's eyes.

Thoughts?

Hello Theronmancers!

This conversation about Theron's eyes made me curious, so I went internet hunting, and have come to the conclusion that Theron has hazel eyes. Here's what one site I found says:

"Hazel eyes mostly consist of shades of brown and green. Much like gray eyes, hazel eyes may appear to change color from green to light brown to gold. Individuals whose eyes appear to be one color closest to the pupil, another color a little farther out, and another color around the edge of the iris are likely to have hazel eyes."

Ignoring that last sentence, since SWTOR's graphics don't really do multiple colors in eyes, I think this nicely explains most, if not all of the different colors people are seeing in Theron's eyes.

Thoughts?

Actually, since the eyes update, they do show multiple colours now. Some don't, but some... my Inq lost his sold red and now has orange and yellow patches (which in this case I don't like).

Golden, hazel, brown... Honestly, those all are different shades of brown or brown mixed with something plus light effects. Those names are more cultural than "factual" (I know a language in which brown eyes are never referred to as "brown" but "beer colour" :rolleyes: ). So they're all correct :)

Also, different graphic settings can influence such detail as intensity or depth of the shade. In my own, his eyes are sometimes simply yellow.

They're not blue. We can be sure of that. :D

Edited by Lammia

I have never seen him with blue eyes, that would be weird. :eek:

I prefer his eyes being gold, Lana's eyes are yellow. :D

And yes he may approve of putting Saresh in jail, but he greatly approves of you just dropping her on the floor in the middle of the hangar. And how can I not give him what he wants most of all? :p

Jen is LS, unless it comes to Theron. If he is hurt or it will make him happy Jen will make all the DS choices. Vinn does not survive his encounter with her after stabbing Theron. Saresh is dead because it put a smile on Theron's face. I am starting to think he may be a bad influence on her. Oh well, too late to do anything about that now. I guess he will just have to punish her. :p

This YouTube video shows him with grey'ish blue eyes, once filmed up close. Not sure if that was a bug at the time the video was recorded or Forged Alliances was released, it's weird.

Screenie; https://prnt.sc/jl977h

Vid;

(check between 0:50 and 1:00

Stuff like that is why I don't go by what the game shows but look on wookiee and in the books instead. :rolleyes:

Jen is LS, unless it comes to Theron. If he is hurt or it will make him happy Jen will make all the DS choices. Vinn does not survive his encounter with her after stabbing Theron. Saresh is dead because it put a smile on Theron's face. I am starting to think he may be a bad influence on her. Oh well, too late to do anything about that now. I guess he will just have to punish her. :p

Yeah Naeya is LS too, but was really dangerously close to DS when Vinn stabbed Theron, she was really pissed, he managed to survive only because Lana told her that Theron was still alive and needed to got back to Odessen as fast as possible.

So he ended up in one of Odessen's cell with that stupid Saresh, well if no one forgot to feed her that is.

Okay no. Not that there is anything wrong with blue eyes. My eyes are blue. But Theron's shouldn't be blue. That is just weird. Like, who is that man? :confused: It's like I don't even know him anymore.

Yeah it doesn't look that bad, but it's not Theron with blue eyes :D

Okay no. Not that there is anything wrong with blue eyes. My eyes are blue. But Theron's shouldn't be blue. That is just weird. Like, who is that man? :confused: It's like I don't even know him anymore.

You know, it's not a bad look for him. I do remember the blue eyes from that vid and I thought it meant he had Satele's eyes, but then I suppose they wanted to give him a quality from his father so the eyes were changed up to golden brown, which works for him too. :)

It seems no one (writer/dev wise) can make up their minds about his eyes. In some videos, like the FA one, they're grey/blue. Wookieepedia previously listed them as brown but nowadays it says "olive green" and states Lost Suns as a source. Annihilation art shows a mixture of grey/brown (though I'm not sure what the book states about his eye color) and later in-game screenshots vary between a green bordering on yellow, and more of a golden brown.

Maybe he's got mood eyes, like those mood rings? :p