The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Thanks for Theron Shan. <3 <3 <3 This is a love thread, haters make your own lol.

DarthEnrique

I can search for folders, but can't make them. Not sure if it something about the phone app. :/

Well on the desktop version you can right click on any empty space below/next to your documents and create a new folder. On the phone app, or at least my own, if you click the blue circle with the + icon it brings up 'New' and one of the new items to create is a folder. This is the actual Google Drive app on the phone. Getting there via Chrome on your phone does seem to come with limitations.

Iand yeah as Goreshaga said, characters and their personalities, even codes, make it different for everyone :)

My Sith isn't the romantic type at all. She really would have been fine with the boyfriend/girlfriend stage forever. But, marriage also suits her as that is how she saw it the entire time.

Saf loved Theron from Yavin 4 onward, the tease turned into real feelings between Manaan and Rishi, then after they said goodbye she realized she loved him. She'd wait her entire life to see him again, it was only a couple of months for her, while it was over 5years for him and he still came back to her.

Yup.

Naeya and Theron developped feelings while working closely together, but both of them tried to hide it because she was a Jedi.

After Rakata Prime, he realized that he was trully worried about her, and she realized that he was, so she tried to stop him right there by reminding him she was a Jedi.

Then back on Rishi, when he was taken by the Revanite, she realized that she was really worried about him and he realized that the feeling was mutual, so he tried his luck, which ended up in some really private stuff on Yavin, before she went back to being a Jedi, she contemplated leaving the Jedi at that time but did not because of Vitiate.

Then you have Ziost which really shook her, and that was more or less the end of that relashionship back then, because she felt she had to deal with him once and for all and so she had to concentrate on that task only.

And then she ends up locked in carbonite for 5 years.

When they reunite, he thought he had lost her, and tried to resume but because of Valkorion being there, she felt that she had to turn him away once again, at least untill he's defeated.

The poor guy was not very lucky to fall for a Jedi.

I had a fun dialogue in my head with Malcom teasing his son about them sharing the same taste for beautiful Jedi they should not fall in love with :D

Now I just hope we'll have a bit more to the relashionship in future content, else, i'd be sad :/

Edited by Goreshaga

Jenny was in love with Theron on Rishi, but wouldn't admit it, even to herself. And on Yavin, she almost risks her marriage to Torian, but doesn't end up going through with it. By Ziost she knows without a doubt she is in love with him. She doesn't think they will ever see each other again though so she doesn't pursue anything.

After she wakes up from carbonite she gets the letter from Torian and for her it feels like she had just kissed him goodbye, and he is already moving on. So when Theron shows up to Odessen, after waiting for her, she knows she can't deny what the galaxy is trying to tell her. Even then, it is hard for her to pursue a relationship because she is worried about what happens when they defeat Valkorion? She can't bare the thought of them being parted again.

But after Darvannis she finally throws caution to the wind and dives head first. She makes a joke at one point about what he will do when they defeat Arcann, willl he settle down, get married, have kids? And he teases back that it depends on how she would feel about it. The night before Umbara she tries to ask him about marriage again but chickens out and since the chapter is told from Theron's PoV neither he or the reader knows what she wanted to ask him.

Then her worst fears are realized on Umbara. But she plays the scene back in her head, over and over, and realizes that something was off. He says that he loves her, not that he loved her, which to her is important. Then she starts piecing together the other clues. There is only one time that she doubts him, and that is on Copero. Before he sends the transmission to Hylo. The rest of the time, she is convinced that he is protecting her. So when she sees him on Nathema, without him saying one word he is forgiven.

She just can't stand the thought of losing more time with him. Her teasing him into a proposal felt natural for Jenny and Theron. She wouldn't hold any of it over his head. Not when everything he did was to save her and the Alliance. In her eyes, Theron is a hero. She lost the Gravestone, and the Fleet, but there were no casualties, ships can be replaced, people cannot.

Edited by rachetsw

I write everything up in google docs as well, its so convienient when I'm out and get a ping of inspiration so I can write on my phone. My fanfiction is scattered over many different docs because I get inspiration for different scenes at different times. I really need to put it all together and write it up properly. I haven't published a fic in years because I am so self critical of my writing.

I didn’t keep that shaved style but I do like the idea of there being a concrete reason for it. That he needed to tinker with his implants works for me, I’m going with that one. I did keep his undercover outfit for lack of a better idea. Need to get some black dye for it someday though - if he’s going to marry my inq he’s going to have to wear black, thems the rules.

Yeah, it's just ... I need a concrete reason for that haircut, lol! XD

Annnnnd here's a vid I found where Theron is kicked out of the team for those who are curious... ;w; (I watch them on YT so I don't watch it happen on my toon:

) But I do appreciate the available choice as it's understandable. While I still have things to nitpick about the Traitor arc, what I do appreciate after Nathema fp is the deeper impression I've gotten on how impulsive Theron is as a character. Hearing the disappointment in his voice from player choices where he's kicked out or *gasp* dead -- that impression just came across for me and made me appreciate his character more. Of course, my toons will welcome him back into the fold, but if this was real life, there would be grave consequences!

Another random thought: Shadow of Revan came out Dec 2014... Wow, by Dec of this year, 4 years have passed... I've never played an MMO for that long!! XD I can't wait for the new expansion and more time with Theron, Lana, and more of my companions <3 <3

Edited by Ioue

I didn't think the proposal was rushed. This has been a relationship that started building when Shadow of Revan came out. It was long overdue. I do admit, though I think the way my Agent proposed to Lana was really sweet and traditionally romantic but that is the type of guy he is and it fit well. Lana's response was equally as sweet. Theron proposed in his own awkward way, but I didn't feel it was forcing it on him. Also if people really feel that it was to soon after Nathema then just do the second option. I did that on one of my characters. You still end up together. You can also do the same with Lana. Marriage is after all, only an option. Even in the Vanilla stories I didn't marry all my LI's. Heck, some I didn't even flirt with once (sorry Felix and Vector). It did make it easier to not have to break up with them though. I think I spared their feelings by that.

I didn't think the proposal was rushed. This has been a relationship that started building when Shadow of Revan came out. It was long overdue. I do admit, though I think the way my Agent proposed to Lana was really sweet and traditionally romantic but that is the type of guy he is and it fit well. Lana's response was equally as sweet. Theron proposed in his own awkward way, but I didn't feel it was forcing it on him. Also if people really feel that it was to soon after Nathema then just do the second option. I did that on one of my characters. You still end up together. You can also do the same with Lana. Marriage is after all, only an option. Even in the Vanilla stories I didn't marry all my LI's. Heck, some I didn't even flirt with once (sorry Felix and Vector). It did make it easier to not have to break up with them though. I think I spared their feelings by that.

Aye time together has been long enough, my timing hang up for "rush" is that it is directly after the whole betrayal thing, like they don't even other making up for the hurt and pain caused and dive right into it. I'm not saying it shouldn't be there, just that it's in a very odd spot but there's no other place for it either

It is too soon but as I said also, I can't just skip it as it will never be in the game again and I won't the marriage thing to happen for that pair, so I have to chose it then. Different then skipping a flirt option, those usually have a second (or any time if relationship established) marriage option never has had a second ask.

I get what you mean but that is pretty on par with Bioware. Look at the Quinn betrayal. The very next conversation he wants to resume the relationship and sleep with the SW. The romance with Nadia and Felix were very rushed. Raina was rushed too for the agent. You barely know her and she won't do anything until you commit to a monogamous relationship. At least Theron and Lana we got to build their relationship over a longer period, much longer than the original stories. I guess that's why it didn't bother me so much that they put the proposal in at the end of Nathema. Like Theron even says, " A new chapter together". I really liked that line because it sealed their relationship quite well.

I get what you mean but that is pretty on par with Bioware. Look at the Quinn betrayal. The very next conversation he wants to resume the relationship and sleep with the SW. The romance with Nadia and Felix were very rushed. Raina was rushed too for the agent. You barely know her and she won't do anything until you commit to a monogamous relationship. At least Theron and Lana we got to build their relationship over a longer period, much longer than the original stories. I guess that's why it didn't bother me so much that they put the proposal in at the end of Nathema. Like Theron even says, " A new chapter together". I really liked that line because it sealed their relationship quite well.

And right after that you can go to Piece and cheat on Quinn :rolleyes:

Never tried the Felix romance as i only played the JC once and with a male one, but i hated the Nadia romance, either you take advantage of her being shaken by her father's death, or you're trying to not be a jerk right after that and are forced into that relationship, or you're a jerk to keep to the Jedi Code :(

Did not see the Raina one till the end so i can't really talk

I've more problems with the Elara one, i really felt like i was harassing her with my trooper.

Lana, i'm just at the end of KOTFE chapter 9 with my SW so it's only just started. But seeing the proposal on youtube, it felt quite nice.

And Theron is the best for me, and at least he was the only one to propose in a nice place (not in a ship or docking bay) :rolleyes:

I had this same problem with the Quinn thing post 4.0! bahaha , it wasn't like that before, you could pick when it made more 'sense' :D I had to break up with Quinn twice on one sw, once in main story, one directly after when he "forgot" what she said just after their fight. It's been a while so I can laugh about that one now. :p the same will happen with this one, given time I won't give a darn so long as the following story line is good.

The dialogue and conversations at the end of Nathema between the three, and the romance specific ones, were really good I thought. and it was a long time but minus the 5 years carbonite it was almost the same timeframe with them as the 3 years of class story, but vanilla comps joined in varied times there so.. longer then same, same as others. Give or take a year.

Theron, Felix, Malavai, Doc and Lana are my top romance options. For the characters of those classes I mad anyway (Sw's over the years started with Malavai only, but now it's just Saf x Theron I can play)

Edited by Asmodesu

Theron, Felix, Malavai, Doc and Lana are my top romance options. For the characters of those classes I mad anyway (Sw's over the years started with Malavai only, but now it's just Saf x Theron I can play)

Quinn romance is actually quite funny at the begining (a bit similar to Theron's with an imp character), but my main SW is male so sadly, no Quinn for him, i'm left with Vette who's more of a little siter to him and that awfully psychotic DS Jaesa, that he would never fall for (honestly, chances are higher that he would kill her than bang her). So for him, my only choice is Lana, but i think they'll make a good match.

I like the Jorgan romance on a female trooper (while i hated the Dorne one), so my trooper is female, and i'll go with Jorgan for her. I liked that when you flirt with Jonas, Jorgan is so jealous while nothing happened between you're character and him.

Haven't tried the Felix one so i can't tell if i like it or not yet.

Doc, herm, no, while the ending is quite sweet, Neaya would never fall for a guy like him, and honnstly rejecting him was much more funny to me than going along.

I like Torian as a romance too, he's quite cute with my BH.

I can't really tell about Arcann, there's not enough of it yet to tell, but i think i'll really like it if we have more of it.

Funny thing is we did a female SW for my sis, a huge awsome black lady that we intend to have with Arcann and we found out yesterday that Marr is the same colour skin as her, so she's probably becoming her daughter now :D

And Theron is my fav by far, he's just the perfect match for Naeya, and I can't see any of them with anyone else now.

Quinn romance is actually quite funny at the begining (a bit similar to Theron's with an imp character), but my main SW is male so sadly, no Quinn for him, i'm left with Vette who's more of a little siter to him and that awfully psychotic DS Jaesa, that he would never fall for (honestly, chances are higher that he would kill her than bang her). So for him, my only choice is Lana, but i think they'll make a good match.

I like the Jorgan romance on a female trooper (while i hated the Dorne one), so my trooper is female, and i'll go with Jorgan for her. I liked that when you flirt with Jonas, Jorgan is so jealous while nothing happened between you're character and him.

Haven't tried the Felix one so i can't tell if i like it or not yet.

Doc, herm, no, while the ending is quite sweet, Neaya would never fall for a guy like him, and honnstly rejecting him was much more funny to me than going along.

I like Torian as a romance too, he's quite cute with my BH.

I can't really tell about Arcann, there's not enough of it yet to tell, but i think i'll really like it if we have more of it.

Funny thing is we did a female SW for my sis, a huge awsome black lady that we intend to have with Arcann and we found out yesterday that Marr is the same colour skin as her, so she's probably becoming her daughter now :D

And Theron is my fav by far, he's just the perfect match for Naeya, and I can't see any of them with anyone else now.

Theron x Saf, Felix X Kirra and Doc x Chay are the only LI matches that I can't do again on any other characters, they just worked and were perfect for those characters, feels sad or like cheating having another character with them so I don't xD it's just not the same!

Theron x Saf is my ultimate top lister, hence why my fic is about Saf and soon enough he'll pop in. Best growth imo from Imp x rep spy and everything after.

but i hated the Nadia romance, either you take advantage of her being shaken by her father's death, or you're trying to not be a jerk right after that and are forced into that relationship, or you're a jerk to keep to the Jedi Code :(

THIS! :(

I was just trying to be nice to her and all of a sudden I was in a relationship with her >.< I made my male consular specifically for Theron so I'm just head canonning that it never happened and when we get her back I'll just break up with her. It's not like they ever mention it again or anything xD

Also, I was trying to make Jaesa DS and romance her and I accidentally romanced Vette while keeping Jaesa LS. I guess I did too many LS options on my SW but I was just going with how he felt at the time of each decision, not that he was inherently dark. Next time I'll just not talk to Vette at all and I won't be choosing her over Torian when the time comes. I will revel in my SW leaving her for Lana xD

Theron x Saf, Felix X Kirra and Doc x Chay are the only LI matches that I can't do again on any other characters, they just worked and were perfect for those characters, feels sad or like cheating having another character with them so I don't xD it's just not the same!

Theron x Saf is my ultimate top lister, hence why my fic is about Saf and soon enough he'll pop in. Best growth imo from Imp x rep spy and everything after.

The only ones i'd not put with anyone else are Naeya x Theron, Reena x Jorgan and Tya x Torian. That's why this poor Vette always have to die during KOTET, even though i wish there had something to do to save her. Not sure yet about Merak x Lana, but i think it'll be quite nice. Haven't seen Shyan (my smuggler) with Koth yet, but i think they can be a good match too. Thoug, considering Koth's lack of screen time after he can be killed, i'm not sure i'll really go there, i guess i'll wait and see if new companions can offer nice romances.

I have no one for my JC and SI, their female LI's don't suit my taste, and i could totally see my SI as gay anyway, but the game is lacking a real m/m only romance so far, and all the m/m possible romances are already taken by one of my character.

My first idea was my 1st IA with Theron and Naeya with Arcann (even though the romance was not available at that time), but the feeling did not seem to really be there between my IA and Theron, and as my Outlander is Naeya, i felt that the traitor arc would feel more intense and personnal with a romance going on between them, so i tried it out and it was amazing. I said it before, but playing Umbara with the Naeya i intended for Arcann and who did not romance Theron, felt like they were in love anyway, so i went there, and it turned out really good. And now, i just can't see them with someone else.

I also tent to have only 1 romance for each character, i don't like to break my pixels' hearts.

Edited by Goreshaga

The only character I can't romance with someone else is Andronikos. I have no idea, why, lol. My canon Outlander is my SI (Lelu) and I have three versions of her - one for Andronikos, one for Theron, and one for Arcann.

So far I've figured out a sneaky way to sort of finagle a poly romance in-game by ignoring Nik's alert (which doesn't break his romance...you just don't get the reconfirmation scene) and then continuing with Theron. At this point, I think it's safe to say that after the 2min alert scene, our returning original companions will have nothing more to say anyways, so I figure, why not. I just return him via the console, make up in my head something way better than what BioWare gave us for his return, and then go from there. I have a happy Nik, and I have a happy Theron. If they ever *do* introduce more content for the old romances (which I highly doubt), then I'll have to make a decision.

But I can romance Theron on multiple characters and it doesn't bother me. My JK is his bestie and they have an active romance (because she sure wasn't going there with Doc). But in my head, she's been with Scourge since the end of the class story (and I've already returned him via console).

Edited by Dracofish

The only character I can't romance with someone else is Andronikos. I have no idea, why, lol. My canon Outlander is my SI (Lelu) and I have three versions of her - one for Andronikos, one for Theron, and one for Arcann.

So far I've figured out a sneaky way to sort of finagle a poly romance in-game by ignoring Nik's alert (which doesn't break his romance...you just don't get the reconfirmation scene) and then continuing with Theron. At this point, I think it's safe to say that after the 2min alert scene, our returning original companions will have nothing more to say anyways, so I figure, why not. I just return him via the console, make up in my head something way better than what BioWare gave us for his return, and then go from there. I have a happy Nik, and I have a happy Theron. If they ever *do* introduce more content for the old romances (which I highly doubt), then I'll have to make a decision.

But I can romance Theron on multiple characters and it doesn't bother me. My JK is his bestie and they have an active romance (because she sure wasn't going there with Doc). But in my head, she's been with Scourge since the end of the class story.

Not too sure Theron would love to share his lover, considering the weird looks he gives to Arcann :rolleyes:

Yeah my JK would never fall for Doc, but I clearly don't see her with Scourge as anything more than friends at the end of it. Though, i'd love if Scourge had some sassy comment about my JK being with Theron

When SoR came out, every class flirted with Theron, because...Theron. Except Emmynn, I just couldn't commit to the flirts, not with Quinn right there. Even if I dismissed him, it felt so wrong. There is no one else for Emmynn, Quinn is her whole life. When Kotfe came out I wasn't sure who was going to be the one to romance Theron. Until I read all the letters. I knew it wouldn't be Emmynn, because Quinn. And Meli couldn't after reading Vector's letter. And even Andronikos's letter was sort of sweet so not Lieha. Torian's letter left me with the impression that he was sad, but not too torn up about Jen going missing so merc it is. Torian's break up reinforces my idea that he is just kind of okay with her walking away.

It makes for a deliciously awkward moment on Iokath though when you wake up and Torian is the first to find you, and then you start flirting with Theron over holo. IIRC it is the first time that you openly flirt with Theron in front of anyone other than Lana, and of course it is Torian. I mean, why wouldn't it be? Any other Outlander and it makes sense for him to just be standing there like no big deal. But for Jen, it was like, see, made the right choice, he doesn't even care. I mean, just flirting with the man that I fought with Lana over on Rishi, the same man that almost came between us on Yavin, the one that sacrificed himself for me on Ziost. Nope, nothing, not even a small frown. He shows more emotion if Koth shows up than when Jen is flirting with Theron. I have a headcannon for this, Torian is getting a chapter to deal with this. He isn't as cool as he is pretending to be. When Jen goes off with Vette he is going to pull Theron aside and have some words with him. But that whole chapter is so awkward for Jen, which I actually love, because it makes it more relatable. Who hasn't been in a situation that is so weird, and you just want to get away, but you have a commitment, or a job to do, so you have to slog through it.

Not too sure Theron would love to share his lover, considering the weird looks he gives to Arcann :rolleyes:

Yeah my JK would never fall for Doc, but I clearly don't see her with Scourge as anything more than friends at the end of it. Though, i'd love if Scourge had some sassy comment about my JK being with Theron

Not everyone has the same definition of valid relationship formats. ;)

There are a lot of ways to love someone, and a lot of ways to be devoted to someone, and for me, a committed OT3 for them is where it's at. It's one of my favorite game pairings of all time. Theron and Nik are best friends, and share a bond in their love for the Outlander, forged over the years in her absence. It makes even more sense, because they're both from the Republic. Nik was burned and lost his faith, and turned his back, falling to a life of piracy. Theron was forced to question his loyalties upon discovering he had feelings for a Sith, one who made him realize that the Republic and Empire aren't so very different on the grand scheme of things. While she was in carbonite, their past histories were a jumping off point for their friendship. It wasn't always a friendship - her getting locked away was probably a good thing in that respect, because it forced them to work together and eventually set aside their differences.

Sadly, the game mechanics don't leave doors open in that respect. I wish it did. I wish more games did.

But you're free to envision Theron's character however you want.

I just see him as someone who has never really had anything his entire life, so who is to say what "normal" is for him? When you meet him, I don't even think he knows, so I think he could very much be open to alternative relationship formats. You love who you love, as they say. It's your decision on if it's worth it. Not to mention Andronikos has always read that way to me (and before Lelu tripped over Theron, she and Nik had a not-so-conventional relationship to begin with). Don't get me wrong...it's not without struggle...they are human after all, and jealousy/insecurities/disagreements can and will happen, and it does take a lot of work. But they make it work. Because it's worth it.

And the idea of my Knight falling in love with Scourge has forever been an "epic love" sort of thing for me, especially since she had to wait so long for a cure. He would try to push her away and tell her not to waste her time on him, but she persisted. Being Theron's best friend (with benefits) also helped. It actually helped them both quite a bit during the "carbonite years", especially because Raz knows exactly what Theron is going through/has gone through with falling in love with a Sith.

But, as a Jedi, Raz always struggled with the restrictions the Order placed upon her, and after she was captured, she became very jaded. She was abandoned, they only cared about her when they needed her, and she was met with open hostility for doing the job she was told to do. She's chosen to walk her own path, and believes that true strength lies in the mastery of both light and dark. She is true neutral, and wields a white blade to symbolize that. She and Scourge still struggle (almost daily), and she has to make a conscious decision everyday that loving a Sith (a very powerful, very old, very proud Sith) is worth it. But yes, very much epic love.

Edited by Dracofish

The propasal felt rushed, but right. Teraalin's been wanting to marry him since the end of KotET, Umbara and beyond really shook her, she felt like she never wanted to lose him again, so yeah, it was good for her. I'm pretty sure the Theron romance in general has been pretty, umm, a lot of teasing and flirting on both sides. Teraalin's loved him since Rishi, before then, she tried to keep professional and to the code, but she kept saying things, and now she pretty much isn't a Jedi anymore, but still an follower of the light.

Not everyone has the same definition of valid relationship formats. ;)

There are a lot of ways to love someone, and a lot of ways to be devoted to someone, and for me, a committed OT3 for them is where it's at. It's one of my favorite game pairings of all time. Theron and Nik are best friends, and share a bond in their love for the Outlander, forged over the years in her absence. It makes even more sense, because they're both from the Republic. Nik was burned and lost his faith, and turned his back, falling to a life of piracy. Theron was forced to question his loyalties upon discovering he had feelings for a Sith, one who made him realize that the Republic and Empire aren't so very different on the grand scheme of things. While she was in carbonite, their past histories were a jumping off point for their friendship. It wasn't always a friendship - her getting locked away was probably a good thing in that respect, because it forced them to work together and eventually set aside their differences.

Sadly, the game mechanics don't leave doors open in that respect. I wish it did. I wish more games did.

But you're free to envision Theron's character however you want.

I just see him as someone who has never really had anything his entire life, so who is to say what "normal" is for him? When you meet him, I don't even think he knows, so I think he could very much be open to alternative relationship formats. You love who you love, as they say. It's your decision on if it's worth it. Not to mention Andronikos has always read that way to me (and before Lelu tripped over Theron, she and Nik had a not-so-conventional relationship to begin with). Don't get me wrong...it's not without struggle...they are human after all, and jealousy/insecurities/disagreements can and will happen, and it does take a lot of work. But they make it work. Because it's worth it.

And the idea of my Knight falling in love with Scourge has forever been an "epic love" sort of thing for me, especially since she had to wait so long for a cure. He would try to push her away and tell her not to waste her time on him, but she persisted. Being Theron's best friend (with benefits) also helped. It actually helped them both quite a bit during the "carbonite years", especially because Raz knows exactly what Theron is going through/has gone through with falling in love with a Sith.

But, as a Jedi, Raz always struggled with the restrictions the Order placed upon her, and after she was captured, she became very jaded. She was abandoned, they only cared about her when they needed her, and she was met with open hostility for doing the job she was told to do. She's chosen to walk her own path, and believes that true strength lies in the mastery of both light and dark. She is true neutral, and wields a white blade to symbolize that. She and Scourge still struggle (almost daily), and she has to make a conscious decision everyday that loving a Sith (a very powerful, very old, very proud Sith) is worth it. But yes, very much epic love.

Well i never said anything about valid or normal.

I managed to have my SW married to both Vette and Jaesa and it was quite funny actually.

Did my SW enjoy it ? Absolutely. Did Vette ? She doesn't seem to mind that much. Did Jaesa ? Definitely not.

I also think that Andronikos would not mind that much, Theron on the other hand (and as you said it's my take on the character here), i really think he's not the kind who would really be ok with that, maybe he could go with that, but i still don't think he'd love it that much.

And as you said he had nothing except his master/father figure before, so while he may not be all for normality, i have some trouble seing him as wanting to share his special one's affection with someone else. Dunno, when watching the cutscenes, romanced Theron appears sometimes to look at Arcann with a really akward look, while Arcann is just talking to you, he really seems jealous, so, that's where i am.

In the same way that i can't see him blindly following a fully DS Commander (as one who always pick DS options in cutscenes). If he was willing to never get to know his father because Malcom seemed ok with sacrificing the people of Duro to stop the Ascendant Spear (wich in itself was a good cause), why would he be ok with a Commander who kills civilians and allies just because he can ?

About the JK falling for Scourge, i have no issue here, in my 1st play through the JK's storyline, i was actually a bit sad that the LI was Doc and not Scourge, but now that my JK is Naeya, i just can't see them together. They would not fit together, while my 1st jedi could've worked fine.

Anyways, as long as you can make it work, everyone's free to do as they wish in their own game/fanfic ^^

In my own story, Arcann and Theron both love Naeya, but while she has strong feelings for Arcann, she only trully loves Theron, so eventually Arcann will have to move on and find someone else, but it'll take him some time i guess.

The propasal felt rushed, but right. Teraalin's been wanting to marry him since the end of KotET, Umbara and beyond really shook her, she felt like she never wanted to lose him again, so yeah, it was good for her. I'm pretty sure the Theron romance in general has been pretty, umm, a lot of teasing and flirting on both sides. Teraalin's loved him since Rishi, before then, she tried to keep professional and to the code, but she kept saying things, and now she pretty much isn't a Jedi anymore, but still an follower of the light.

Sounds really similar to my JK and Theron's story :)

-snip-

Anyways, as long as you can make it work, everyone's free to do as they wish in their own game/fanfic ^^

In my own story, Arcann and Theron both love Naeya, but while she has strong feelings for Arcann, she only trully loves Theron, so eventually Arcann will have to move on and find someone else, but it'll take him some time i guess.

I agree with your take here, xD . And Once again you knight is very similar to my SW lmao.

I did the Theron reunion with a character who romanced Arcann (temporarily). Theron does mention it in the last cut scene, but I was hoping for a little more. I mean my character just cheated on him and he was like, "yeah I heard about that". Really?? I was trying to make you jealous Theron! And it had no affect! Well, that was her way of saying that's for trying to kill me on a train, Ther-on! (I love how my SW says his name when she is mad at him). I mean flirting with Jace Malcolm got him jealous. Seeing Quinn again got him jealous, but fooling around with Arcann didn't? I guess he was to filled with guilt at that moment and just didn't want to push it further. They may have fiery words about that later though, ;) Edited by Swingkittie

Well i never said anything about valid or normal.

I managed to have my SW married to both Vette and Jaesa and it was quite funny actually.

Did my SW enjoy it ? Absolutely. Did Vette ? She doesn't seem to mind that much. Did Jaesa ? Definitely not.

I also think that Andronikos would not mind that much, Theron on the other hand (and as you said it's my take on the character here), i really think he's not the kind who would really be ok with that, maybe he could go with that, but i still don't think he'd love it that much.

And as you said he had nothing except his master/father figure before, so while he may not be all for normality, i have some trouble seing him as wanting to share his special one's affection with someone else. Dunno, when watching the cutscenes, romanced Theron appears sometimes to look at Arcann with a really akward look, while Arcann is just talking to you, he really seems jealous, so, that's where i am.

That's fine, we all see things as we see them. I see Theron as someone who is devoted, but is also very Bad at Feelings™ and doesn't really even know who he is when we first meet him. He's a spy, and has buried his issues in his work, wearing mask after mask rather than dealing with them or how he feels about himself. If he never lets someone in, then he can't ever get hurt, right? That was his motto. And that was all thanks to being abandoned. More than once. How could he not feel like a failure? No matter how wrong he might be.

So at that point, we can ask, who really is Theron Shan?

I think he discovers more and more about himself and who he wants to be the longer he's with us (and the Alliance). A place to call home. A place to belong. He's flawed, and he's insecure at times and needs to be constantly reminded that he's important, and perhaps he's even a bit co-dependent, but I love him and I'll keep my version. He found that place to belong...with two people...a best friend and the woman he loves. He joined their family, eyes open. It doesn't matter what format the relationship takes - open, closed, mono, poly...he just needs to belong. So I think he can fit anything we want to give him. And in any healthy relationship (even poly), communication is key. Is he sharing her with someone else? Yes, but they also share their lives with each other...and that doesn't mean he's any less important to her.

In fact, both men are pretty happy with the idea that there's more than one person watching out for her because she always seems to get herself into some serious ****, lol. He's happy, you don't have to worry about him. :p

P.S. He also has tattoos. :cool:

Edited by Dracofish

I keep toying with the idea of giving Theron a tattoo. Same with Jen, but I can't commit to what it would be, or where it would be placed.

So far the only character that has committed to getting inked is Emm, who has a tattoo on her right ankle of a purple flower with Malavai's initials in the leaf.

I keep toying with the idea of giving Theron a tattoo. Same with Jen, but I can't commit to what it would be, or where it would be placed.

So far the only character that has committed to getting inked is Emm, who has a tattoo on her right ankle of a purple flower with Malavai's initials in the leaf.

Several descriptions of Theron's tats in my fic -

CH 11 -

She ran a hand over his chest to his shoulder and down his left arm, eyes taking in the extensive ink work he’d had commissioned over the years to commemorate important points in his past, from the loss of Master Zho to the destruction of the Ascendant Spear and beyond. What had previously started out small now covered his entire arm, extending up over his shoulder to his chest and scapula. It had become a ritual of sorts to add to the piece after every campaign, the most recent being an image of a Republic walker on the sands of Korriban.

CH 12 -

She traced her index finger from the center of his palm down to the inside of his wrist, observing how the edges of the artwork on his arm extended onto the heel of his hand. Her fingertips mapped over the smooth trails of the veins right under the skin of his forearm, her eyes absorbing the colorful mish mash of inked images that blended together into one cohesive – and striking – work of art. Set against a dark background of stars, a variety of ships scrolled their way around his arm, including a sleek Imperial destroyer that was larger than the rest. Nox had never seen it before, but it did resemble the images she had seen of the Ascendant Spear. Apparently Lana had been correct in her assertions, then. What called to her the most, however, wasn’t the ships or the view of a cityscape that appeared to be New Adasta, it was the single blue-bladed lightsaber centered on the inside of his forearm. Bearing the simple unadorned hilt of a Jedi, the lightsaber was slashed by the clouds of a beautiful nebula, clearly meant to stand apart from everything else.

“That’s Master Zho...”

Startled out of her reverie, Nox glanced over to see that Theron had been watching her as she studied his arm. “He must have been important to you.”

“He was. He took care of me, after my moth-, Master Satele, decided she didn’t want me…or couldn’t keep me…or whatever she’s trying to get me to believe these days.” Flinching at the bitterness in his voice, Nox was reminded of the fact that she knew absolutely nothing about her own parents.

CH 20 -

He washed his hands and dried them, then reached up and gently peeled at the tape on his chest, thankful that the tattoo artist had shaved enough space around the piece this time so that no hair got stuck in the adhesive. Watching himself in the mirror, Theron pulled the bandage away and revealed the most difficult piece he'd had put onto his body thus far. Not the most painful, but the most difficult to deal with. It hurt to remember, but he wanted to, had to. His eyes took in the broad jungle leaves pounded by rain against the stony ruins, the forks of purple lightning dancing through angry storm clouds, all overlaid by a single double-bladed lightsaber sporting a black blade, sheathed in red. The blade lit up the droplets of rain around it and cleaved through the leaves and stone just as the one who wielded it had cloven through his heart. Fitting. Stars, it hurt.

But, regardless of the emotions it evoked, he had to admit that this was La'al's best work yet. She'd gotten the ornate hilt perfect, right down to the golden scroll work. The Nautolan tattoo artist had done all of his work so far, and by now she pretty much always knew what he was looking for. He'd provide the reference photos and she would draw up the idea, usually spot-on right out of the gate. And the best part about her? She didn't ask any questions.

Theron studied the piece in silence, his face melting from a frown into a scowl the longer he stood there. Eventually, the scowl twisted into a sharp stab of pained rage, and he lashed out, throwing his fist into the wall. That was...miraculously stupid. Thankfully, his fist had connected with the plaster, rather than the tile that ran across half of the wall, otherwise he would have come away with more than just a couple of split knuckles. The pain didn't matter, his implants had already kicked in and administered a dose of suppressant. If anything, he welcomed it.

I'm working on creating a render of Theron, but I have to build his tattoos out in Photoshop first. I've already rendered Lelu - here's a shot of her back tattoo -

https://www.flickr.com/photos/130044876@N04/41646843362/in/photostream/lightbox/

Edited by Dracofish